[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just noticed that the mona lisa secretly contains the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: mona lisa mason.png (1MB, 802x859px) Image search: [Google]
mona lisa mason.png
1MB, 802x859px
I just noticed that the mona lisa secretly contains the freemasons symbol.
>>
>>19563232
In my geometry class I saw a lot of triangles. Friggin Illuminatti.
>>
>>19563232
mona gives good succ
swagmasons 420 pussy smoke

//kys
>>
underrated, nice find
>>
>>19563232
Any image can contain Freemason symbols if you mirror them correctly.
>>
>>19563653
>Any image
Waiting on a quick example...
>>
That's not a freemason symbol.
You read to much online bullshit anon
>>
File: Mirrored_LastSupper.jpg (80KB, 654x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mirrored_LastSupper.jpg
80KB, 654x720px
>>19563232
Notice the third on forehead and mini devil head right below the collar.
>>
>>19564184
holy shit!
>>
File: freemason.jpg (188KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
freemason.jpg
188KB, 1300x1300px
>>19563672

isnt this commonly known as the freemason symbol?
>>
Makes sense, all the genius/inventors/professors/intellectuals of that time were freemasons, why not Da Vinci too?
>>
File: Canova-Tumba 5.jpg (166KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Canova-Tumba 5.jpg
166KB, 900x600px
>>19564286
Anon the cross is a freemason symbol. The number "one" is a freemason symbol. The number "two" is a freemason symbol. The number "three" is a freemason symbol. The triangle is a freemason symbol. The square is a freemason symbol. The pentagon is a freemason symbol. The hexagon is a freemason symbol.
Everything is a goddamn Masonic symbol.

The square and compass are freemason symbols, yes, and the all-seeing eye of the GADU as well. But frankly, look for masonic symbols where Freemasons actually meddled, that is to say from the second half of the eighteenth century onwards.
They love to single out OLDER symbols and claim "look the ancients were Freemasons like us too!" But that's pretty much an operation they did with every single myth and religion.

>>19564289
No, it's too early, before the protestant reformation there's no reason for freemasonry proper to exist, it is born as a general center of universal "theism" that aims to encompass catholics, protestants, jews and later even Muslims.

There's plenty of masonic art around, no need to claim everything is freemasonry (that's a Freemason's job...)
>>
>>19564289
>Makes sense, all the genius/inventors/professors/intellectuals of that time were freemasons, why not Da Vinci too?
http://123netflix.com/watch/RGbYPbxY-the-da-vinci-code.html
>>
File: Mona_Lisa_Alien.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mona_Lisa_Alien.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>19563232
It contains, more...
>>
have you thought about the fact that any picture with curves like this will vaguely resemble the freemason symbol if you mirror the image and then purposefully line it up to do so
>>
I'm a freemason feel free to ask questions
>>
>>19566025
are you free, and a mason?
>>
>>19566066
I am free and but I don't know how to build things out of brick
>>
>>19564321
I think this is the answer. But okay. DaVinci was into shooping his own art before painting it. This is the most autistic thread I've seen recently. Kek.
>>
File: neatbro.jpg (34KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
neatbro.jpg
34KB, 600x589px
>>19563232
>>19564600
>>
>>19563232
Can someone explain this fucking 'flip and mirror images to find super elite secrets' meme?
It's nonsense.
They don't give a shit.
>>
File: 3O2Fcze.jpg (73KB, 639x657px) Image search: [Google]
3O2Fcze.jpg
73KB, 639x657px
>>
>>
>>19563232
Yeah, OK. Good catch OP, hadn't seen that before. When I went to the Louvre on holiday, I was surprised to see how small this painting is - whether it's the real one or a replica though, who knows.
>>
File: Proof.jpg (75KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Proof.jpg
75KB, 768x768px
>>19563232
This mirror image definitely has a Masonic symbol!
>>
>>19566009
OP here. yes that was exactly my first thought. Im not saying Da Vinci intended to hide some message in any painting, tho it is still a possibility. who knows. Im not for nor against it. im just presenting it and reading opinions.
tho I must admit it looks way too detailed to be just a coincidence.
>>
File: haveapennyforyourtroubles.jpg (24KB, 372x270px) Image search: [Google]
haveapennyforyourtroubles.jpg
24KB, 372x270px
>>19563232
>Leonardo Da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa with the ideas of Photoshop and photo manipulation in mind nearly three hundred years before the advent of photography, and four hundred before the advent of Photoshop

Anon, you need to get some goddamn sleep. For your own good. We can say freemasons exist, its entirely possible, but you're just looking for freemason shit in everything now.
>>
>>19568191
It's called a mirror image for a reason.
>>
>>19563232
If I put 2 acute angles together it makes a pyramid, therefore math = illuminati.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.