[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know why it is that God only seems to be growing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: river.jpg (2MB, 4592x2584px) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
2MB, 4592x2584px
I don't know why it is that God only seems to be growing distant from me these days, it's horrible and I can't figure out why. I'm not perfect by any means, but I've been working hard to finally make myself useful in the world and not be such a huge fuckup all of the time, but the way forward is growing increasingly faint. I thought that doing something creative like writing would be what He'd want me to do, but He's been gently nudging me away from that as of late, and into what He still hasn't responded in a way that is in line with the sort of person I've become, and I can't think of changing myself to such a significant extent without destroying who I am and likely hating every living moment of it, so what does He want from me?? Is that what He expects of me?

Nothing makes sense and I don't know what to do about all this.
>>
Kill yourself and go ask him
>>
living your life to the fullest is a deceptive lie.

If you want to be closer to god then you must live for him
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488841295755.jpg (21KB, 484x479px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488841295755.jpg
21KB, 484x479px
God is selective, maybe your just not interesting anymore. OR MAYBE the answers to your prayers are so subtle they are going over your tiny little head.
>>
>>19561780
Nothing really happens immediately. I know sometimes it seems he's getting distant but trust me he knows your heart and your intentions. Try to get closer to him, love as best you can, and do what's right in the meantime. You'll figure it out
>>
>>19561780
you are.
>>
>>19561780
Has it occurred to you that it might not be personal at all and he's just slowly dying?
>>
>>19561780
You're beginning to awaken.
It is always hard at first, but it gets easier in time.
Just focus on what you truly need out of life.
You have to decide what happens next.
>>
>>19561780
I have nothing to add and didn't even read your post but thank you for that wallpaper. It's really cozy.
>>
>>19561780
you probably dont need a divine presence anymore. gods still there.
>>
>>19561780
God speaks to you when you need it. If he seems distant it's time to do what you are now. Evaluate and reflect. You are all ready doing what you need to, just confront your past. Make sure life is going well anon.
>>
>>19561949
>If you want to be closer to god then you must live for him

im no sexy boi but thnx
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.