[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that one discerns truth from lies and lies from truth,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: storm.jpg (186KB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
storm.jpg
186KB, 1240x826px
How is it that one discerns truth from lies and lies from truth, garbage and noise from the desirable gems of insight? Of the matters which I seek answers to, they are apparently slow to arrive, buried within the midst of all available information so as to practically be unfindable, or otherwise too fine for my dullard's intellect to grasp. So, how does one do this, is it even possible? I'm asking about dreams and synchronicity specifically, as both of them are what draw my attention in that way.
>>
>>19559901
When it comes to dreams pay attention to the light and it's source. Nightmares are dark, set in twilight with strong shadows and mute colors. Dreams that have positive messages are filled with light, it's bright and the messenger may be radiating light as well. Be aware though, sometimes it can be bright because of you and the 'messenger' is there to drain the light from you. Everything is mutable in a dream, especially if it's a shared one. Pay attention to the light.
Synchronicity is about rhythm and flow. It's syncing up with the underlying current of the universe. It's not about watching for signs more connecting on an intrinsic level with your surroundings.
>>
>>19559901
Basically everything sends off a basic amount of data. The brain slaps green or red over it as it slowly dissects all the goes on around it.
>>
>>19559901
free willy
>>
>>19560102
Is emotional impact or the impression the dream gives any indication of its utility? Like, a dream about something that lurks in the dark is showing something decidedly negative in of itself, but could that be seen as an overall positive message in the sense of informing about something dangerous to beware of, or is it only a session of light-draining, as you've described?
>>
>>19559901
All you need it's to open yourself to knowledge and don't close until you really have to.
>>
>>19560303
You have to understand most dreams are vague in nature. Not every dream, in fact by far the majority have no meaning, they directly relate to your emotional state but only in the sense that your brain is trying to understand the chemicals, the soup it's floating in, not the underlying reason you feel that way. What you see and hear is just background noise because your brain is trying to process your emotional state. So yeah, pay attention to emotional impact but don't 'set your watch by it'. You may be a little stressed from say a conversation that meant little to you at the time but for some reason the brain latches onto it. If you ignore stress then you may have a stressful dream. The imagery may be totally unrelated, it's just that the brain is telling you "hey, I've got some heavy chemicals over here, thought you should know". I have more stressful dreams than not, but I know they don't mean anything, it's just my brain telling something's up. But I've had other dreams, where I met 'things'. Whenever I analyse these dreams the lighting plays a big factor.
>>
File: cabmin01.jpg (50KB, 539x404px) Image search: [Google]
cabmin01.jpg
50KB, 539x404px
>The mine of our mercury is our saltpetre not that of the vulgar.
>Our sharp bitter vitriol is not that of the vulgar
>Our ammoniac is not that of the vulgar
NOT THAT OF THE VULGAR
>>
>>19560405
Alright, I do think I've erred on the side of ascribing more to them than they warrant, and to be honest I've been avoiding that sort of possibility for a long while as well, which hasn't been healthy in the long run. Lighting is something I hadn't really paid attention to before, so I will keep an eye out for it, thank you for the suggestion. Synchronicity, too, is something I've probably had the mistaken idea about as well, so I'll keep all this in mind.
>>
>>19559901
Paying attention to synchronicities is one way. Consider that there is a reason for those random thoughts and songs that pop into your head. Look for patterns and you will find that the answers are right before your eyes. Additionally, there are often multiple levels to conversation. If it seems that there can be more than one interpretation there probably is. Sometimes it appears that you are a helpless insect trapped in a web; however, upon taking a second look you realize that you are the one that created the web in the first place. Life is like a Game. Make sure you win and let your intuition be the guide.
>>
Follow your heart, dude.
>>
>>19559901
Read between the lines.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.