[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, please don't tell me I'm the only one here who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fdfda.png (550KB, 734x451px) Image search: [Google]
fdfda.png
550KB, 734x451px
Hey, please don't tell me I'm the only one here who have some weird shit with lights here.
I have a shit ton of odd events with post lamps and lights in general; It has been very usual the times that I pass through a lamp and it just turns off, or a "dead short". It happens to me like 3 or 5 times a week and I just ignored or made jokes about it for 3 ou 4 years since now, but this shit is starting to get weird and creep me out. mainly because I started to realize that it happens everytime some shit or bad news are going to briefly happen, or when I'm pissed off with something
I don't really know wtf is this, but I'm starting to freak out here. Any advice or something like that?
>>
>>19559857
Right there with you, I would walk home everynight and the lamp I would always walk by, even if I waited for it. Whenever I got close. Would turn off and stay off. Just for when I was near. When I was at my happiest I was able to turn multiple street lights on with finger guns. I was truly high on life that day.

>Inb4 haha nice joke
>Not a joke, this shit happens. Anybody else?
>>
>>19559867
op
You were literally high?
>>
2 years ago, when I were at a park with a friend of mine, we smoked one (ONE) joint, and we were passing by a lamp. The light were oscilating every 5 second, but it were still turned on. I were with something on my hand that we found (a stick or some shit that we were joking at) and I saw the lamp. This creepy stuff with lamps were already happening, and he already knew about it, but just because we already had a chat about creepy shit that happens to us, but nothing very relevant.
Then I thought "I will make fun of it like a reference of the chat that we did" or something like that, and I said "dude, watch this, I'm a mage". Then I aimed the stick at the post lamp, and when I did that, the lamp did a dead short.
We look at each other like "wtf is going on", and then things started to happen frequently, and it's ALWAYS synchroniced with something that I do (like when I was 10 minutes on front of the house and when I pressed the button to type the password, the lamp did a dead short. Aaaand I ended a 4 years-old relationship with my ex-girlfriend 1 hour later.
I don't really know what is this, I'm clueless.
>inb4 dude you're crazy or something shit like that
Nope. I don't see any shit like OVNI's or ghosts or stuff like that (even though I know people who already did)
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 800x800px
>walk past lamp post
>light goes out
>it keeps happening
>>
>>19560009
Selective attention + coincidences.
Met people like this before.
You don't notice the 1000s of times that the light DOESN'T turn off when you pass by it, you only choose to notice when it does.
>>
Seems like it'd have to be a thing with the photosensor.
It's usually the older models of lamp posts that do it, yea?
>>
>>19560022
Yup. I live on Brazil, so every lamp sucks.
>>
It's called street light interference phenomenon. I saw a documentary on in a while back, but google is failing me.

My mom definitely has it. There are specific street lights which I assume are more susceptible, and they go out any time I drive under with my mom in the car.
>>
>>19560034
What if the sensor is working just fine?
>>
>>19560016
Yes, I do. Mainly because a lot of times when it turns off, it never goes back again (only if you switch the lamp). The thing is, it is happening in a frequency that it's not "normal". I will give you an example: There has been 3 times that I saw the guys that switch post lamps switching the lamp the day after it just died a night before when I entered home or had a "bad vibe".
It really can be a coincidence, but it just have to stop.
>>
>>19560041
The lamp is on at every time. The thing is, when I pass through it, when I don't even expect it turns off. It works the same way with oscilating lamps, and stuff.
The oscilating lamp just made me thought about those events, and I was going to make a joke about, but I don't thought the light was REALLY going to turn off.
>>
>>19560022
>It's usually the older models of lamp posts that do it, yea?

Tbh I don't know if that is old for post lamps (I'm not an expert lmao), but it's in a medium-high class neighborhood, I think that it is about 6 to 10 years old
>>
>>19559857
Happens to me also, usually when I'm walking with an empty mind or very focused on something.
Also my friend's laptop lags always when I'm around...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.