[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My roommate (Marie) Skypes with a guy in Kentucky a lot and they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (21KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
21KB, 960x542px
My roommate (Marie) Skypes with a guy in Kentucky a lot and they're both into occult stuff. She's got a Baphomet tattoo but isn't a Satanist at all. She's into witchcraft, but it's all that white magic stuff. Myself, I'm not into any of that at all but I don't mind. I'm not a superstitious person but I was raised Catholic so I'm very familiar with Catholic superstitions. For me, the story begins with the day the total solar eclipse happened. My roommates (Nicole and Marie) and I went to watch Annabelle Creation and when we arrived home, a few things happened.

1. Marie said she got pushed by something after she got out of the car and assumed one of the dogs had made it to the front yard to jump at her. Neither of our dogs was anywhere around.

2. Our dogs started freaking out from inside the house because they realized we were home, but we had left them outside. The backdoor was open and as I approached to close it, it slammed shut. I didn't touch it at all. Again, I'm not superstitious, so I just joked that the demon from that movie was in our house and was rudely running around pushing people and slamming doors. Shortly after, my roommate told me that she thinks she has a demon haunting(?) her.

Her Kentucky friend has taken a few screenshots of her while they're Skyping which I'll show you here.

The first two are taken from different angles and in different parts of the living room (opposite sides of the couch) on different nights. Nicole and I have tried to recreate the conditions under which the photo was taken to see if we can reproduce the figure showing up in the pictures, but no dice (image three).

What do you think about this?
>>
File: 2.jpg (18KB, 960x386px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
18KB, 960x386px
Here's number two
>>
Here's three
>>
File: 3.jpg (15KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
15KB, 960x540px
Here's three actually. Captcha failed and I had to reload and I forgot to reupload
>>
>>19559805
Yes, can confirm that a demon is haunting her. That is obviously a face
>>
OP why does she turn fat in the 3rd picture?
That's more spooky than anything.
>>
>19559820
Follow up: How do we deal with a demon?
>>
>>19559831
holy fucken queen of fat girl angle shots.
>>
>>19559831
>>19559850
not even the same girl, guess that 3rd is OP and 1st 2 is her friend
>>
I am a man. These two are Marie and Nicole. I am neither of these. The fat jokes aren't even funny. Not that they can't be but that you suck at them. Try harder, gentlemen.
>>
>>19559879
can you confirm 3rd pic is different girl im getting scared thinking she inflated
>>
Baphomet isn't even a demon lol
>>
He isn't? He looks like a demon and gets used in satanic imagery a lot, idfk. I mean, dude's got a goat head, brother.
>>
>>19560027
Baphomet is a propaganda symbol created by King Philip IV of France to frame the Knights Templar as pagans and disband the order without backlash.
>>
your roommates are just confused scenegirls who think they are goths
they are going through a phase and will probably be over it in a week or so
>>
File: 1475364765949.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1475364765949.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>>19559805
>yfw OP is guy from Kentucky
>>
File: 1484510513575.jpg (47KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1484510513575.jpg
47KB, 563x542px
>>19559805
op got cucked by a ghost
lmao
>>
Why are you taking screencaps of your roommate while they are on their own computer skyping?
>>
>>19559807
Ooo she's a qt. it's a shame her soul is going to be damned to Hell for practicing witchcraft
>>
>>19561690
And then OP was the demons
>>
>>19559805
Baphomet doesn't/never represented satan.

That was what christians wanted him to represent so they could kill people

Baphomet represents the alchemical wedding, or combination of polar opposites. Or quite literally a "perfected soul"
>>
>>19559879
Your response makes it obvious you're a girl. Besides,
> Nicole and I have tried to recreate the conditions under which the photo was taken to see if we can reproduce the figure showing up in the pictures, but no dice (image three).
>>
>>19559818

feminist whale. the only creature that would haunt you is a nigger.
>>
>>19561690
I'm not. Kentucky guy took them. Roommate gave them to me to upload.
>>
>19562032
Yes... that's Nicole. I'm not Nicole. Marie is in the first one. Why is this so hard? lol
>>
>>19559805
Sounds like he's flirting. Demons are just the kids of the spiritual world.
>>
>>19559879
You're literally the fat girl aren't you
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.