[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have the image of inside of a freemason lodge and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 123.jpg (60KB, 594x800px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
60KB, 594x800px
Does anyone have the image of inside of a freemason lodge and they're all wearing black robes with hoods over their faces?
>>
>>19559391
Wtf is this pic?
>>
>>19559391
ive seen another pic from a different angle, down below, of the ladder

>>19559556
look up Spanish religious orders

KKK did not invent the pointed hood
>>
>>19559391
Is that a pedo cult
>>
>>19559559
This anon knows
>>
>>19559559
Yeah I know what a penitente is but I've never seen them look like that. Look at their masks...
>>
>>19559391
It's from Franco's anti-Masonry museum in Barcelona. I forget the name, but think it's on FMD.
>>
>>19559556
Look up "The Goddess Fortuna and Her Dunces In An Effort to Make Sense of It All" on Facebook. It's an art exhibit and those are dummies.
>>
File: 1467713966659.jpg (220KB, 1520x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1467713966659.jpg
220KB, 1520x1024px
>>
If you are really this scared of masons, why dont you just join a lodge and see for yourself?
>>
>>19561781
and damn my soul for free pancakes? no thank u
>>
Kek. Masons are so boring. This is funny though. Xenophobia in spades. Substitute Masons for the boogie man.
>>
>>19559391
There are a bunch of Catholic sects in Italy that wear getups like that. Probably one of those. Honestly it's no biggie.

Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote

>>19559785
>>19560492
Ya but no.
>>
>>19561809
>Ya but no.
It is. Go to the National Museum in Barcelona.
>>
Fuck me it's that the Francoist Museum of Barcelona?
I've been there!!
Yeah they fucking had those "masonic" Capirotes in display. Grandma used to say it was a hoax to sell tickets lmao(she lived in Barcelona for a time)
>>
>>19559391
>>19560514
I've seen them before. People call them el chacal and they often appear on a show called sabado gigante playing the trumpet.
>>
>>19561984
lol
>>
>>19560514
That looks like a SERIOUSLY irregular branch of masonry. Also, plenty of occult orders have worn masks like that, going back at least a century.
>>
>>19561781
anon the anon you're speaking to but i'm pretty sure my grandpa was a mason but he died a long time ago. I wish when I was a live I had the maturity to speak to him about it and I would be sure that i could speak to him in private about it. The rest of my family didn't seem to acknowledge it.
>>
>>19562412
not the anon you're speaking to*
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.