[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was younger I used to talk with the two voice in my head.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

When I was younger I used to talk with the two voice in my head. I remember them having names, and they were pretty chill. They would argue about my day, and give me advice and stuff.

Both of the voices were pretty concerned with my well being, and I like them a lot. I still do to this day.

The problem is, some day in my youth I just stopped hearing them. I don't even remember how they sounded, because I know I could hear them clearly.

I just want them back, what were they? Is there any way that I can get to talk with both of the voices or at least hear them again?

I've been thinking about of them a lot lately.

Pic unrelated, obvs.
>>
>>19559166
Thanks for the picture. I'm going to use this on a /ck/ gore thread. I didn't read whatever you posted by the way.
>>
Possibly Accidental Tulpas. Look it up its quite interesting
>>
>>19559166
I believe in you, bump for interest.
>>
>>19559179
I don't think they were tulpas anon. I didn't know of the subject until like, last year.

But if they were, how can someone create one accidentaly? I was just a kid.
>>
>>19559191

There is an accidental tulpa that happens many times,youl go into the tulpa forums and you will see people concerened about the voice or accidental tulpas.

If you play and talk to your entity long enough,it will train to be able to speak fluid.obiously you spent your time talking to them,they are able to speak back to you.
>>
>>19559191
I had a thread like this today
Turns out i was talking to a high ranked demon
>>19555653
>>
File: uh.jpg (33KB, 961x44px) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
33KB, 961x44px
>>19559179
Ok, this might be right. I don't know how I started talking with them so much, but what can be said is that yes, we used to talk a lot. So, maybe that can be seen as focusing on them. They might have been tulpas, I don't know, but it seems reasonable.
>>
>>19559216
OP can create more,and if he is lucky,be able to speak to his childhood tulpas again
>>
>>19559204
Sadly, I can't talk to them anymore, at some point they just vanished. I wish they would come back.

>>19559214
Wow, we have similar experiences but they were a lot more benign, yes, they use to fight a lot with each other. But they just wanted the best for me.
>>
I used to talk to my red Nike shoes. They would talk back and give me life advice about my oneitis.
>>
>>19559222
I don't want to create more, can I get them back easily? If I try to talk with them, won't I end up creating more accidentally?
>>
hm... when someone is a shizo who s hearing voices are the voices also tulpas?
>>
>>19559295
>shizo
What is that tho
>>
Not crazy not schizophrenic or anything but have 3 voices which are all me that think about everything and iv put it dowm to different parts of my personality cant really imagine what going on dont see things but its been a normal thing to do
Is it weird
>>
>>19559260
It's very likely if you remember them like this and call for them and speak to them a lot, they won't be new copies or anything. I didn't even realize I had one but it revealed itself after looking at tulpa stuff
Good luck anon, it's a big commitment but it will make all of you much happier if you go through with this
>>
You're clearly mentally ill. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>19559166
No you didn't. Stop lying. You don't have to lie to get strangers to like you. They will never like retards like you.
>>
REMINDER THAT PINEAPPLE IS NOT A PIZZA TOPPING
>>
>>19559179
isnt this just schizophrenia
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)

This aint mainstream psychology, but psychologists are faggots and it is definitely something I have identified with.
>>
>>19559179
>Accidental tulpas
You mean dissociative identity disorder?
>>
>>19560658

What i was thinking anon, whenever im stressed out, need to be on top of my game or need to solve something complex etc etc. I ask myself questions, i comfort myself etc. But what anon is experiencing sounds like madness to me tho.
>>
>>19559166
Thanks for pic this one funnier than hotdog with toothpaste
>>
>>19560950
DID has very specific symptoms. What you're talking about would be more akin to Schizophrenia, and even then there's a notable difference because a tulpa is something you recognize as not being part of your inherent mind. A Schizo has trouble keeping their mind separate from the background noise in their brains. Tulpa would be a healthy form of multiplicity, not symptomatic in the sense that mental disorders are.
>>
You dont want them back.
They were probably your parents, your friends, your teachers, etc.

Hearing voices will only open you up to hearing the voices of people around you, and beyond, which is the most fucking annoying thing you can imagine- especially when they want you to do what they want.
>>
>>19559166

I read the other day that the subconscious part of us has a personality (or indeed, personalities) all of itsown. It's usually one of these personalities you have when you dream. It said in the article I read that in some cases, the subconscious personality/ personalities can breakthrough into normal waking consciousness.

I.d take it with a pinch of salt though opie, if they're telling you good stuff then cool, if they're telling you to go postal then... Don't doit!
>>
>>19564863
I don't dream. Am I a singular entity in my body?
>>
>>19564874
You are in someone else's dream.
Whatever you are believing in, be it the knowledge of your parents, your teacher, your doctor- you are a pawn in their dreams.
>>
>>19564881
Forgot to add "society"
>>
>>19562877
Schizophrenia has a number of symptoms that are not consistent with either DID or tulpas. I have a friend with DID and the only difference between his alter and a tulpa would be that his alter sometimes takes over the body and he either stays in the background or he's unconscious.

The only symptoms of DID, aside from sharing your brain with someone, which is exactly the same as having a fully grown tulpa from my understanding, is that you also occasionally dissociate. Dissociation is the common symptom of other dissociative disorders too, such as PTSD and depersonalization/derealization. I have the latter, and having had an onslaught of other disorders in the past, dissociation isn't that big a deal. Much less disruptive than having a whole other person sharing the it brain, and much less disruptive than schizophrenia.
>>
>>19560820
husshshhshshhshhhh
let them larp
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.