[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did the CIA reach in their brain experimentation and what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Pic unrelated
>>
>>19558966
Ignoring this and the CIA. We replaced a fly's brain with a computer already. Seems possible to use a corpse as a living thing or a tool.
>>
>Funfact: Mind control research started with a Spanish scientist in the 1950s
>>
>>19558982
Source?
>>
>>19558988
https://www.livescience.com/6961-latest-buzz-fly-brains-manipulated-remote-control.html

Welp we don't exist in that reality anymore. I remember reading well over 2 dozen fucking articles on it. I remember seeing the parts implanted in a video. I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.

But hey, they can modify a fly genetically to control it using special light signal. Could modify humans to control/influence emotions through television light.
>>
>>19559003
It was just a miniaturized circuit board that they shot light at. It picked up the color/frequency and moved the part of it's body according to the color/frequency.
>>
>>19558987
lul mind control has been happening for a long fucking time. ever heard of religion?
>>
File: boston-dynamics-robot.jpg (68KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
boston-dynamics-robot.jpg
68KB, 600x326px
They used to do a lot of this research, implanting electrodes in animals' brains for remote control experiments and what have you, at a CIA facility in Waltham, MA called the Scientific Engineering Institute. It was right next door to what is now Boston Dynamics, maker of high-tech animal-like robots for the military.
>>
>>19559048
Someone doesn't get it.
>>
>>19559048
Get the fuck out normie
>>
>>19559070
I could kill that fucker with a garden hose. What a waste of fuckin money
>>
>>19559070
Thanks for the info
What about their progress on the human brain
>>
>>19559084
This is where people expect too much. The human brain is vastly more complex than the standard animal brain. We aren't talking size either. The same applies to Crows, Dolphins, and Orangutans. The Complexity goes so far that you can cut the human brain in half and it can still operate. Controlling complex brains like this is vastly different than controlling a cattles brain. Even with Cattle brains, there are varying degrees of resistance. Whole chunks can be ripped out of the human brain without it losing any observable functionality as it just makes certain parts multipurpose.
>>
>>19559111
>>19559084
You can achieve the same effect through indoctrination, hormone control, and emotive influences through local focused EM interference.
>>
>>19558966
>what's their end game?
Servile, subhuman cyborg super soldiers
>>19559084
>What about their progress on the human brain
It's called brain-computer interface. Facebook, Google, and Elon Musk's Neuarlink are all working on it, possibly under secret contracts with DARPA or someone. They hype things like a prosthetic robot arm that an amputee can control with their brain, but they probably have much more sinister applications for it that are classified.
>>
>>19559141
Elon Musk is working on E-Telepathy. None of the crazy bullshit you are selling. It's called technological evolution. It's weird for sure, you come off as paranoid about it though.
>>
>>19559161
Considering that part of the development of that technology included massive human experimentation and some ethically questionable research done in electromagnetic brain alterations I think his paranoia it's well justified.
>>
File: young-elon.jpg (18KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
young-elon.jpg
18KB, 300x293px
>>19559161
This is from just today:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-07/spacex-to-launch-secret-spy-craft-mission-if-weather-cooperates

but yeah I guess you're right, Elon is a hip young millennial just like me and the world's most prominent and serious critic of the dangers of AI, on top of being a successful self-made businessman who doesn't suck ravenously at the government tit or anything. I'd be crazy not to trust him when he tells me to get brain chipped so I can compete with the robots.
>>
>>19559225
The only reason Space X is profitable is because of Government Subsidies and Investment. He will launch what they pay him. Quit being fucking retarded.
>>
>>19559080
Wait until it has a mounted gun
>>
>>19559235
Thats what he said you fucking moron
>>
>>19558966
The most terrifying truth about the CIA is this, OP.

It has no end game.
>>
File: acoustic-kitty.jpg (87KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
acoustic-kitty.jpg
87KB, 540x537px
>>
>>19560736

WHEN THE CAT TURNS TO RAT WE GO TO WAR!

ALL MY LEGIONS SHALL FIGHT TO THE BONE!
>>
>>19559161

I can't wait until they can see my mind and arrest all my pedophile abusers...
>>
>>19560758
And see how much of a pussy you are
>>
>>19560736
That storie is pretty funny.

>CIA spends 10 million dollars in the 1980's to spy on some russians in a park with a cat.
>when they send out the cat it gets hit by a car and dies
>10 million dollars down the toilet
>>
>>19559070
>Scientific Engineering Institute
this place also did more directly /x/ related stuff, like hiring astrologers and funding a sorcery class at University of South Carolina
>>
>>19559070
>jewgle currently owns bos ton dynamics
really makes me think
>>
>>19562844
they've sold it or agreed to sell it to SoftBank, which is based in Japan
>>
>>19559003
yeah, switching realities is way more likely than your memory being at fault
>>
>>19559003
https://www.google.com.mx/patents/US6506148?dq=mind+control&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjByaXMk5fWAhWo3YMKHbuoB_IQ6AEINTAC
>>
>>19558966

Ah

Another example of Human Hubris

`My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'

Oh these technological marvels!

Just because you CAN do something, in no way means that you SHOULD do it.

I despair
>>
>>19559048
Thats brainwashing, not mind control.
>>
>>19558966
That no matter how many holes you you drill in a cats head it still shits and pisses every where
>>
>>19559080
It's still in development, also it's not supposed to be for combat roles dumbass

Besides, a robot designed and built to operate in all weather conditions carrying solder's gear would be able to withstand getting wet, right
>>
My window was open when I went to sleep last night. When I awoke the window was closed. There are two explanations. One, some spoopy ghost/alien/crackhead closed my window. Two, I closed the window not having any recollection of said event. The second explanation scares me way more. This is why I think it wouldn't be hard for the CIA to create programs or inventions to control people. Really makes me wonder how many things I've done that I don't remember at all. Hopefully I haven't sucked too many dicks.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.