[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Goetic Spirit can increase a person's Intelligence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sleepdemon.jpg (24KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
sleepdemon.jpg
24KB, 480x320px
By intelligence I mean fluid intelligence. The unchangeable part in adulthood, affecting learning capabilities and speed, abstract reasoning and higher conceptual thinking.

I wish a Goetic spirit could increase my IQ points, that is, the capabilities that IQ test try to measure. I'd give anything for that... If those spirits exist to begin with... Either way I'm desperate and I'm willing to try anything out.

My IQ is around 115 and I'm "comfortably" in the high average and by that aparently more intelligent than 80% of the world population.

A bachelors degree in science wouldn't be too hard. But when you move on to a master's degree and a P.h.d the average IQ tends to be around +125. And people with such an IQ only make 2% of the world population. Hardly fair.

Which ruins my chances of succeeding in my opinion.

I know there are people here that claim to have done a successful evocation. Please try to help me out.

What are the limits of such a spirits ability?
Could they help me achieve what I want?

And most importantly:
WHICH spirit is capable of doing this?

Thank you to anyone that answers seriously
>>
>>19558271
>Which Goetic Spirit
Spirits have no intelligence, they go by emotions, like animals go by instinct.
>>
>>19558279
Well peope claimed that the demons in Goetia can do real material changes. I know this is /x. And its likely all b.s But still...
>>
>>19558271
Several can teach, if that's what you're after.
>>
>>19558271
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Key_of_Solomon
In the time you took to made this thread you could have gotten a rough answer. Remember, IQ is only a small portion of overall "intelligence" or "smartness" or "wisdom."
The various links in this pastebin should also be helpful, and this is also the procedure you'll want to use.
/sum/ pastebin: http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW
>>
Wait, why do you need a demon for this?
>>
You could perhaps try asking Paimon who has domain over art, science, and philosophy. Murmur also teaches philosophy. There's also Crocell who teaches subjects on the liberal arts side of things and geometry. Others include Vapula, Dantalion, Gaap, Gamigan, Phenex, Andrealphus, and Buer to name more then a couple. They just teach things though.

Supposedly, Andrealphus will make one wise in all liberal arts specifically. There's also Naberius who makes men 'cunning' in all arts including rhetoric. Those are the only two who seem to actually increase the intellectual potential of the conjurer. (The others listed appear to only teach so it wouldn't help if you can't understand them in the first place.)

Finding the spirits isn't hard since all you have to do is read the texts, and there are not many. As far as achieving what you want? Some claim it really works. People likely aren't answering since there's a whole two or three books that list all the demons and functions.
>>
Mensa fag here, you don't really need a spirit as you need to meditate on it. Anyone can be intelligent but they usually have mental barriers, like fear or something that they aren't good enough.
The fact you made this thread kind of shows you're blocked. IQ is nothing special and really, you should not base your desire to do well on tests even through they're kind of fun. The only reason I did is because my parents pressured me into being an overachieving shit.
>>
The Arbatel is a better grimoire for beginners. Read it and you will answer your own questions.
>>
>>19559085
Yeah, IQ is a pretty broad term. In the case of Mensa, their IQ test isn't purely IQ. You could have an extremely high IQ, but still fail the Mensa exam if your educational background was poor. OP does mention largely abstract thinking, and an IQ test (likely more then one) does exist based off sort of a raw IQ if that makes any sense.

However, point is people with a high IQ akin to OP's concept can completely bomb academia so it's not that important. The smartest people in the world are not the most successful by proxy. Also, abstract reasoning presented by a mathematician does not stand equal to abstract reasoning displayed by a visual artist... and so on and forth eventually coming back to the mathematician.

(Mind you, there is likely to be many of us sitting around with superior IQ scores beyond 125, but that is amounting to shit.)
>>
>>19559085
>>19559626
>and an IQ test (likely more then one) does exist based off sort of a raw IQ if that makes any sense

That is correct. The "raw IQ" is described as "fluid intelligence". Also, I don't see how meditation would help. There have been many attempts from scientists to increase it and not a single way was successful. It appears fluid intelligence is fixed in adulthood and unchangeable naturaly or by Training. It's likely mostly genetic.

Well, hopefuly Technology will be able to help us there. There is a 100 mil project researching an intelligence boosting brain implant. So that's a thing. But who knows when it will be done and available to healthy humans as a form of enhancement.
>>
Marax or Phenex would be helpful.

Also as already mentioned King Paimon...
>>
>>19560869
Yep, I'm talking about raw intelligence. That's what was tested out and again, because of my parents, I had multiple ones. Both in talent centers and in Mensa, but I give Mensa credit to Mensa the most since people with high IQs tend to circlejerk about it.
When it comes to schooling I was terrible but I was a naturally gifted artist and mathmatician(I managed to represent my country in the Math Olympiad), it all comes down to passion.

And depending on which country you're in you're more likely to to run into high IQ people. I don't think high IQ is that rare these days, especially with youger generations.
>>
>>19558271
>unchangeable
Just because other people think adulthood and maturity means being a stodgy asshole who never changes their mind about anything ever again doesn't mean that has to be your personal definition as well.

There are a ton of things that can bring back or improve your neuroplasticity. Meditation is one.
>>
File: IMG_1513.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1513.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19558271
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWLKhGsrVLw
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.