[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, let's make a quick rundown of the recent events. we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (163KB, 1416x769px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163KB, 1416x769px
So, let's make a quick rundown of the recent events. we're just on the seventh of september and those things have happened:

1 the situation with north kora has never been so bad
2 putined declared that he won't partecipate to the onu reunion this month
3 china is preparing anti missiles systems

still think that the apocalyse is not going to happen?
>>
Remember when China and Russia were rearming their nuclear weapons around October of last year?
Same shit, nothing is gonna happen as usual. As much as both of us want something to happen
>>
>>19558120
nothing will happen, we'll be shitposting this time next year about whatever memepocalypse comes up next
>>
>>19558120
4. Floods, hurricanes and fires are part of the judgement. Powerful earthquakes will come very soon.
>>
>>19558175
yes, the situation is tense from years, but only a fool would not see how bad it has become. Think about how tense the situation was in syria.
China is becoming more powerful by the day and the usa is exetremely indebted with them, that's why i think the usa want to go to war.
>>19558202
the apocalypse is the third world war imo, all the others things are just little punishments.
>>
>>19558229
>the apocalypse is the third world war imo
Who wins?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
>>
>>19558236
the BRICS obviously. And finally that cesspool of lust and sin that is america will be erased from history.
>>
If you make a movie about it, it won't happen... the thing is there isn't a movie about WW3
>>
>>19558254
Are you loony?
>>
>>19558269
hust enough to see the truth
>>
>>19558283
India and China hate each other. US and Russia will be on the same side as always, no matter how much the libshits cry for war. South Africa is already fucked.
>>
>>19558295
>US and Russia
yeah, sure.
>>
>>19558308
It's always England, US, and Russia vs the world. It never changes.
>>
>>19558311
it has been only two times and just because they had a greater enemy. to me it seems that china and russia go along better than usa and russia.
>>
>>19558329
Russia and China have been having relation problems too. China would side with US before Russia. The uninformed normie meme alliances are just ridiculous.
>>
WW3 predictions! Yay! Here's mine:
>It starts with India vs China over drinkable water. These tensions are already increasing.
>http://www.firstpost.com/india/bipin-rawat-warns-of-two-front-war-india-will-have-to-work-on-its-strategy-gear-up-for-worst-case-scenarios-4020115.html
>allies and opportunists choose sides
>India gets USA, EU, Japan, Australia, Israel, and hopefully Brazil, Mexico, and other S. American nations
>China gets Pakistan, Iran, Syria, N. Korea, much of the African nations (they have been real nice with their trade to them), and maybe Venezuela
>Russia is a wildcard for me. They could join China for the chance to expand in Europe and to help their ally Syria. They might side with the USA in order to expand once more into west Asian countries like Kazakhstan and Afghanistan. They might just take the old US tactic and sit out the first half of the war and then swoop in to be the "victors" of the winning side.
>>
>>19559761
>They might just take the old US tactic and sit out the first half of the war and then swoop in to be the "victors" of the winning side.
This is what they will do and the jews know it. That's why (((they))) always call for war with Russia.
>>
>>19559836
If that's true, then they'll likely join the India/EU/USA side. Without Russia, China and its allies in this scenario wouldn't have enough tech to defeat their opponents. Though that won't stop it from being an extremely bloody and nuclear war. I envision a LOT of Southern and Eastern Asia getting nuked, if not in the first few days, then toward the end as Pakistan and N Korea become desperate.

Or Israel might be an asshole again and preemptively turn their desert enemies into glass. I'd be interested in seeing if Turkey would break with the EU in light of something like this.
>>
>>19558120
>Situation with North Korea has never been so bad

We used to be at war, so WRONG!

>Putin won't participate

This was expected.

>China is preparing countermeasures

This was also expected.

No it's not going to happen, you hype fags ruin everything.
>>
>>19558120
>Nightswimming,
>remembering that night
>September's coming soon
>I'm pining for the moon
>And what if there were two
>Side by side in orbit around the fairest sun?
>The bright tide forever drawn
>Could not describe nightswimming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI0u2FlhdnE
>>
>>19558202
lul earthquake just hit central mexico
>>
File: earthquake-fault.jpg (33KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
earthquake-fault.jpg
33KB, 320x350px
>>19560509
Extreme rainfall added a LOT of weight on the Earth. As it moves off, the ground rises back up, adding to the likelihood of earthquakes. Especially earthquakes closer to fault lines.
>https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/09/hurricane-harvey-deformed-the-earths-crust-around-houston/538866/
>>
The original September 23rd threads never said it was the apocalypse or Armageddon, but the beginning of the tribulations. All these "happenings" are just events, that occur all the time, but because you keep fueling this thought of chaos in your head you've convinced yourself to believe something that never was or never will be.
There is no end approaching and even if there was, what would you even do. It's not like you could prevent it. God these threads are so fucking pointless. Sage
>>
>>19558120
Your all a bunch of retards our LARPers. Every good damn year it's another end of the world situation. Nothing is going to happen, get a life and stop trying to convince others of this garbage. I hope you know you're a fucking loser, OP. I hate you
>>
>>19560686
Come on man they're just RPing, let them.
Believe me they know it's all bullshit
>>
>>19560670
>It's not like you could prevent it.
not wanting to prevent it, just to inform others. also, isn't the tribulation the beginning of the apocalypse?
>>
>>19560686
>I hate you
kek, i have never seen someone that triggered by a thread. you don't want to see threads about the aocalypse? what about you leave /x/ then?
>>
>>19558120
I'll get some flares so I can flag down the 4 horsemen.
>>
Blown out of porportion and man made shit.

News jump on the shit with kim and make big news out of nothing.

Shadow govermant use water vaporation facilitys in africa to build heavy hurricanes.

An x 9 solar flare is over hyped and shilled hard on all fronts, despite the fact thta it is actually nothing.

Randome earthquake on the coast to mexico, basicly in the ocean, is dramatized with a so called <flood>

Everything so far was man made shit, either trough telling lies, over dramatizing or deep state involment.
>>
Don't ever let people shame you, they just want you on the lowest vibration so you feel like shit. Best way is to not give a fuck about ego, such a dumb thing to let fuck with your emotions. Try to be at peace and understanding about the good and bad so you can finally have true free will and always stay level headed.
>>
>>19558202
Powerful earthquake in Mexico this morning...
>>
>>19558236
God
>>
Since the deep state got btfo with a non-political tied person, since this person did not continue to push the climate change shit, since then shit hit the fan and we see day after day more shit like hurricanes, earthquakes, sunflares.

One thing for sure, the shadow govermant hates trump.
>>
>>19561000
A 7 year process actually so let's cool it down because we still have a long ways to go.
>>
>>19558311
except for those times England fought Russia. or those other times, when England fought the U.S. or the entire cold war, when U.S. fought Russia with proxy countries and economic sabotage and the space race.

stop being a stupid cunt and open a history book.
>>
File: 1504734864838.jpg (438KB, 1242x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1504734864838.jpg
438KB, 1242x1249px
>>19558120
4. pic

Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
>>
File: 1504789074250.png (163KB, 501x337px) Image search: [Google]
1504789074250.png
163KB, 501x337px
>>
>>19558202
Biggest earthquake to hit mexico in a century happened last night less than 24 hrs. After this post WTF.
Any more predictions bub?
>>
>>19560563
bwahahaaa.
in this post, how many inches of water weighs enough to affect the weight of miles of solid rock?
>>
>>19560670
>and even if there was
So your saying that there is a chance?
>>
>>19560670
the tribulation starts with the rapture though and all hell breaks loose

luke 17:28-30
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
>>
File: 1357287739785.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1357287739785.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>19560563
>Extreme rainfall added a LOT of weight on the Earth
>>
>>19559888
>We used to be at war

the korean war never officially ended, its still officially a cease fire. so WRONG !!!
>>
File: 0516 - gitn8h7.png (360KB, 502x612px) Image search: [Google]
0516 - gitn8h7.png
360KB, 502x612px
>>19558202
Did you post this before the Mexico earthquake?
WEW!
Tell us moar dude!
>>
>>19560670
>prevent it

Fuck NO, we want to see dem sweet happenings, not prevent them!
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.