[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I initially didn't want to post this on here, especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

So I initially didn't want to post this on here, especially because there is a variety of explanations for this, but I want to know if anyone on here has experienced this, or has any experience with aliens in general, and could give me some information.

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 years, and these marks would appear on him off and on, and I never really noticed a pattern or cause of it, but never thought much of it. So we went to a convention last month, and I noticed the marks were a bit redder than usual, and were symmetrical blotches on each side of his back. So I mentioned them to him. This was the first time I ever told him about the marks and he had no clue they were there until that, and he decided to look it up.

The only other people who reported having this exact gradient pattern on their backs were people with alien abduction dreams, or alien encounters. My boyfriend thought he saw an alien-ish creature about 15 years ago. Also, a couple months after he saw that (he was 16 when he saw it), all his hair began turning gray.

Also, an important note (sorta, seems kinda stereotypical or tryhard to say this), he lived near WPAFB (the airforce base affiliated with hangar 18), and saw the alien near there.

Sorry this sounds so cheesy, didn't know if should've posted it here but we've kinda ran out of places to post it and we still haven't found anything.

P.S, he has no allergies, besides shellfish, and he is not around shellfish around the times he gets the rashes, also, trying to look for the thread with the other people talking about experiencing the gradient. I don't think we're going to have much luck though because that thread was pretty old.
>>
found something similar to the thread, but not exactly the same thing.

http://www.experientialdreaming.com/2013/04/red-marks-in-grid-patterns-testimonials.html
>>
additional information that may/may not be related.

I see a lot of dark figures and hear a lot of voices every night before i hit REM, it may or may not be schizo related, or alien related or whatever.
>>
found the thread! Same markings (picture is further down in the thread), and talking about abduction dreams

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread359449/pg4
>>
Pretty much just want to know more about my markings. They don't hurt or itch, and they're not rasied
>>
>>19557359
does he work out at the gym, lifting any weights?
>>
Nah, there wasn't anything that would leave this mark, let alone it wasn't imprinted on me
>>
>>19557496
dude, i get this marks on my back aswell, on each side kinda on the shoulderblades on my back when i do benchpress. the pattern is most likely form the shirt you work oout in and the pressure from the weights squeesing your skin into the texture
>>
>>19557496
sorry not sorry, nothing paranormal here
>>
Member Morgellon's?

I member.
>>
>>19557510
But I was at a anime con that weekend, wasn't lifting anything and wore nothing to give these marks. Like I said, they weren't imprinted or rasied, my skin turned red in that patteren
>>
as a response to everyone (also, boyfriend is in the thread now), he doesn't go to the gym, I've checked to make sure his vest and such didn't have these imprints in them. The shirts he works out in are regular sleeveless t shirts, and the imprint is not in correlation with when he works out. They don't itch, are not raised, no texture and no sensation at all.
>>
>>19557359
Er... Can you show us your tits?
>>
>>19557359
Can your boyfriend show us his tits?
>>
>>19557359
bed bugs
allergy
mites

aliens are not real perhaps your boyfriend went through something traumatic and his mind imagine the "alien" in an effort to cope

tell him to visit a dermatologist
>>
>>19557359
LOL I know what this is because I had a similar mark on my skin actually on my chin a while ago. It's from blankets. I have these very thin knitted type blankets and if you press really hard into them they can leave marks like this on sensitive skin. If it's not from blankets it's just from any other thing with that pattern that gets pressed into the skin there.
>>
well, maybe is something else making those patterns, I mean, no alien. Maybe is a the matress or it can be some pressure applied to his arm while sleeping.
>>
>>19557609
Yeah! that's it, and given the place in which the marks are made (side of his forearm or back) is a great example of places in the body with sensitive skin
>>
They appeared while walking, not after sleeping tho
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.