[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /x/ seen this video? https://youtu.be/-Cto1DXXHAc Every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x725px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x725px
Has /x/ seen this video?
https://youtu.be/-Cto1DXXHAc
Every bone in my body is telling me it cannot in any way be real, but I honestly can't think how it's faked to this degree, and the "debunking" videos on youtube all either look nothing like it, or don't do the same things that this does. What do you think? I've been convincing myself to try it to ease my mind but I don't know if that's a thing i want to fuck with
>>
>>19556969
fake and gay. nice double 69 though.
>>
Oh the Russian guy? He mixes reality with fiction. About half of his videos are real and the other half are fake. The philosophical experiments and energy ones tend to be real aside from his Tesla free energy experiment which he fakes by speeding up. You know you could just buy various types of eggs inject them with your sperm and place them in a closet or something to either prove or disprove yourself right?
>>
i just watched the documentary jurassic park, every single one of my brain cells is telling me its fake and so is everyone i know but i just cant figure out how they could have lossibly faked it, so tell me /x/, when did we bring dinosaurs back
>>
You looks like new right kiddo?
Fuck yourself.
>>
>>19556999
See the thing is I'm sure if you had a real dinosaur he'd look nothing like in jurassic park, which is what im saying with the debunking videos, none of them look or do the same thing, i obviously dont think its true, what im saying is that the debunking videos arent satisfying enough and i wanted to see what you lads thought
>>
>>19556998
I was going to but it's the mental hurdle of actually doing that that's stopping me, im not tHAT curious
>>
>>19557018
My theory is that he just uses a clay model and added a rotor or inner mechanisms to it which allowed it to spit also the newer videos he does are just clay models with rotors.
>>
>>19557017
You'll be the one crying when ive human/chicken hybrids doing my bidding
>>
>>19556969
fake and gay
christ this board is shit
>>
>>19557033
You're right, we'll just go back to the endless vampire, flat earth, and religion threads
>>
File: 1469551305351.jpg (41KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
1469551305351.jpg
41KB, 620x827px
>>
>>19557039
>implying this is any better than those
>>
>>19557050
Its better until theres 10 of it a day
>>
>>19557057
One every day is bad enough, fuck off with this retarded faggotry
>>
In this video it's fake, but retardedly enough you can pseudo-fertilize a chicken egg with human sperm. We used to talk about this in uni biology classes all the time.

Long story short inside the yolk of a chicken egg you've got the same sort of proteins that control human sperm and fertilization. Analyzing the chicken genomic sequence located between SMEK1 and TC2N genes reveals a portion of the genomic sequence that could be translated into a 66-aa fragment with high similarity to human CatSperĪ² and other CatSperĪ² sequences.

So when you put human sperm inside of the egg yolk, the proteins responsible for fertilization activate the protein channels on the sperm.

That's the acrosome reaction, which is the sperm's release of genetic information. USPHS did an experiment where they found out treating human sperm with egg yolk medium as opposed to the standard medium significantly increased recorded acrosome reactions in the sample.

So technically your sperm could fertilize a chicken egg, but zygote mortality principals, or zygotic isolation, prevents the zygote from developing any further because of their incompatible chromosome counts.

tl;dr nutting into a chicken egg will "fertilize" it and potentially form a blastula clump, but it won't make a chicken-human warrior and everyone will think you're fucking weird.
>>
>>19556969
It looks like you could fuck that thing
>>
>>19558360
>the first thing I did when I learned alchemy was make a fleshlight out of my own cum and en egg
>>
>>19558266
Thank you for posting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuV_BPys--A

/thread
>>
>>19557033
Back to /pol/ you troglodyte.
>>
>>19556969
>Posting one of those gay leech "commentary" videos that are making bank off the original guy's work
Fuck you and fuck your shill link.
>>
>jizzing in an egg to make a squishy thing that dies if you so much as look at it wrong
Isn't there any way to better into vicissitude?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.