[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is god? What are your theories on god, /x/? I'm still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 53568345.jpg (79KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
53568345.jpg
79KB, 590x350px
Who is god? What are your theories on god, /x/?

I'm still amaze that we are all alive, that if the whole universe was done by nothing, it's still became something

But how can an entity be born from nothing?
>>
>>19556660
Nothing is everything.
>>
>>19556660

Divine Light of Life, the Source of All and One, the Root of Creation, the Lord God.
>>
R+D+R
>>
>>19556660

God is a word we use to describe the entirety of existence, all of its dimensions.

It is aware itself and experiences life through itself, all of us merely appendages of consciousness.
>>
>>19556660
Idk why are you asking me
>>
>>19556660
God is literally everything. God is me, god is you, god is this piece of pizza in front of me. God is an entity so massive that it's unimaginable. He encompasses every known dimension. He created us because this is the only dimension of himself that can contain physical matter enough for beings to live
>>
>>19556802

>He created us because this is the only dimension of himself that can contain physical matter enough for beings to live

The space is just as important, anon. It's a balance. If it were infinite density, nothing would be able to move. If it were infinite void, nothing would exist.
>>
God created the heavens and the earth, the one and only God of the Holy Bible. Those who created the lie of the universe being created from nothing fear that they too will stand before God and will be judged.
>>
>>19556660
>I'm still amaze that we are all alive, that if the whole universe was done by nothing, it's still became something
>But how can an entity be born from nothing?

Lots of assumptions there. What makes you think nothing exists? Have you ever seen nothing? How do you know the concept is even possible?
>>
Source who created this world to rid himself of evil while simultaneously attempting to share it with a female.

Lots of things went wrong because he had to start with chaos.

He even forgot he was God so he had a child made (Demiurge - whatever you want to call it) in case he lost against God.

Source's version of hell is closest to Dante's Inferno.

That why he no longer cares if his shower runs cold - he's starting to remember more.

He looks like a normal man and lives amongst you.

He's no joke.
>>
>>19556823
>Bible
This is how you know somebody is wrong.

It has been proven again and again by science that the bible is wrong and it has been proven again and again that meditation yields health benefits and spiritual experiences.
>>
if we are alive then someone made us.

we are alive to help others feel how we feel and to wake up the sheepls
>>
>>19556911
Science cannot save your soul from Hell i hope you are aware of that. Everyone will stand before God whether they like it or not
>>
>>19556911
o well if the cult of science said it then it must be true
>>
>>19556925
>Science cannot save your soul from Hell
Neither can the bible, as it is a false religion.
As for going to heaven: do your spiritual practice.
Having a magickal saviour is very cool so you don't have to trouble yourself with pleasing god, but that's not how things are irl.
Meditation gives spiritual experiences for a reason.
And christians failed to pluck out a demon off me for another reason.
>>
File: tunnel.png (2MB, 2545x1049px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel.png
2MB, 2545x1049px
>>19556925

>Everyone will stand before God whether they like it or not

Can't wait, it's been a while.
>>
>>19556931
Oh so science is a cult and christianity is legit, you don't say.
>>
>>19556932
Repent for your sins, Jesus is the only way to Heaven. You have been forewarned, you will stand before God & the science excuse wont work.
>>
>>19556958
>You have been forewarned
Yes, about seven hundred millions times a minute.

The problem is, I tried jeebus, my life went to hell for it, and jeebus never helped me because yahweh is a black god.

Jesus followers have to account for their inability to do miracles in spite of the promise of jeebus that they would do as many as they would as long as they used his name.
>>
>>19556958

>you will stand before God

Do you really think you're supposed to be afraid of judgement?

If so, you are woefully misinformed.
>>
>>19557001
Christians believe they're special snowflakes that will get a special treatment in the afterlife because of a choice of belief that their behaviour usually doesn't support.

Hilariously enough I've experienced Samadhi and can tell they are very wrong about that belief.
>>
File: 1504667136991.jpg (80KB, 736x662px) Image search: [Google]
1504667136991.jpg
80KB, 736x662px
>>19556660
I guess I can ask him when I meet him in person,other than that,I don't think we can possibly comprehend God.
>>
>>19556911
>science can't even understand conciseness yet
>thinks it can disprove god or the gospel
>yoga lol
>>
>>19556660
God is ood.
>>
>>19557067
>the gospel
The gospel is disproven by the fact that jesus was an apocalyptic preacher that said the judgement and heaven would come before all his disciples died. Can't wait for you to play dumb and argue scripture.
>>
File: 1504488726062.jpg (65KB, 637x623px) Image search: [Google]
1504488726062.jpg
65KB, 637x623px
>>19557085
Talking about new testament right?
Refresh my memory would you?
Where does jesus specifically say that?
>>
File: 283615-virus.jpg (58KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
283615-virus.jpg
58KB, 700x400px
>>19556660
A parasitic informational structure that parasitizes human brains and hijacks human agency and awareness to propagate itself. The ideal state of things for the God virus would not only be every single human infected, but thinking of God for the entirety of their existence; this is the "kingdom of Heaven."

The God parasite is so evil that it even hijacks the emotion of love; believers frequently report being in a "relationship with God" and physically feeling God's love. After infesting its host, God urges them to spread the virus to their loved ones and anyone else to "save" them. One can be forgiven for thinking that such an evil is a sentient force similar to the Demiurge or an alien WMD that was unleashed to control humanity. The actual cause as a whole is cultural evolution, with different god memes breeding and dying, with the selection criterion being virality and what benefits the ruling classes.

>NB4 my special snowflake god is different.
>>
>>19557105
>refresh my memory
Oh look, a case of christian bad memory.
When I remind you we will have a case of zero reading comprehension, I'm sure of it.

For the Son of Man will come in His Father’s glory with His angels, and then He will repay each one according to what he has done.

Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

Very self-evident really, the promise of the coming of the kingdom and the rapture was to become true before all of the disciples died.
>>
>>19557027
>Christians are special snowflakes

>I have derived the secrets of god and the cosmos just by meditating.

The lack of self-awareness is painful.
>>
>>19557120
>believers frequently report being in a "relationship with God" and physically feeling God's love.
that sounds kinda dirty. is it rough sex or what? this the kinda thing you can sleep through? sounds like its potentially traumatic.
>>
File: arch-angel.jpg (156KB, 736x1283px) Image search: [Google]
arch-angel.jpg
156KB, 736x1283px
>>19557120
You're right.
Better to focus on pain, misery and suffering than to feel the infinite unconditional love of our Divine Creator, the Supreme Source of All That Is, which gave you your life in the first place.
>>
>>19556660
Well op the entities that created us were aliens, but the way how they were created was by atoms which are the units that we are made with too, which means that if there was a "god" that would mean he would have been dead along time ago,and that there is no god so basically peopl pray to a dead person,same with Jesus
>>
>>19557172
Better to fight the pain, misery, and suffering than using a cognitive opiate to reduce cognitive dissonance and make you tolerate the intolerable. You are a coward and a weakling.
>>
>>19557027

It's more that for many of them, their actions are ultimately derived from their perceived judgement. This is not righteous, or noble. Get over the fear, God's embrace is absolute love and light, not something to fear.
>>
>>19557172

The pain and suffering is what binds us together. All life contains it, it's part of the current that pushes us towards progress.

You should embrace both the suffering and the absolution, unflinchingly.
>>
>>19557132
>self-awareness

I am pretty self-aware, I've gotten an experience with God, samadhi, without meditation. He gifted me heaven, because some stupid whore put a demon and a curse on me.
>>
I believe that god is simply "the source" of everything. At the same time as being the source, it is also what "everything" is.

Anything with consciousness is made of elements/atoms/starstuff/etc., follow the trail far enough and it leads back to the source (the way of the dao is to return), therefore we are made up of god (created in his image)but not god. Like how a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't a square.

Also, god didn't come from anything or out of nothing. The human mind simply can't understand the concept of infinite, or being outside of time. A lot like how you can't imagine a color that doesn't exist or a 6 dimensional shape. There are limitations put in place for us.

Look into hermeticism and Taoism. They both basically explain how the source of everything or god/the way is both nothing and at the same time everything due to parallels being two sides of the same line (hot is just a higher degree number than cold, up is just a direction opposite of down on the same axis).

I personally believe we exist as conscious beings in order to experience and perceive emotions/reality/etc because this is the way that the source perceives itself. It may also be a hint to the true nature of the source ( I think therefore I am, god in this situation would be doing that on a cosmic scale)
>>
>>19557305

Beginning and ending are just how we bring definition for our perspective. People don't truly comprehend the infinite nature of cycle.
>>
>>19556660
once upon a time there was a moses and he told me that i was greater than a god and that i am the most high that lucifer yearns for and that there is no external gods or devils and i should tell you that and if you dont believe me its cause you think its something the devil would say and that i just made my staff look like a snake to you but its not really a snake i can pick it back up its a stick again and i go away and you still dont know how to read the bible and i still really am greater than god because a thorn tree is the idea of righteousness and gods tree burns up but mine doesnt i talk to myself and say mosheh and then i answer and say here am i

and its my staff and you can never take it from me unless you know you are god more than i do and you cant because you cant read the bible and dont love even yourself much less another

stop preaching external gods to innocent people pharoah
>>
>>19556660
In the beginning there was IT: A dimensionless, eternal existence. It doesn't exist in space and time, so for the human mind IT is not imagineable. But IT was conscious.

IT was troublesome, because within IT there is something that doesn't let him rest in peace: Voidness and darkness, in which evilness started to spread.

IT sought to clean itself from this evilness, so IT took form: The Creation.

The Creation began with IT dividing himself from the Void and Darkness and spreading it into the 4 dimensions of our universe, while IT remained in Pureity. But IT, although the Void and Darkness was caged in the 4 dimensions, still felt restless, because new Void and Darkness, and within new Evilness, kept emerging. He kept pouring it into the 4 dimensions of space and time, but eventually IT realized: The Void and Darkness will keep reemerging.

So IT seeked a way to get rid of the Void and Darkness, and The Evilness within.

IT created three vessels, that allowed IT to become part of The Creation. The first vessel are the angels, which are filled with IT's Pureity. The second vessel are the demons, which are filled with The Evilness. The third vessel are the humans, created in IT's image, are filled with both IT's pureity and The Evilness.

In this creation, humans shall be guided by the angels, and shall be tempted by the demons.

In this process, humans are the vessels where The Evilness shall be destroyed. Within every human is IT, and humans are the shape in which IT can defeat The Evilness.

Once you, as a human, have fulfilled your deed, you will return to the dimensionlessnes you came from, and will become again a part of IT's consciousness, that is resting in peace.

This process will go on forever, as new Void and Darkness keeps emerging, which IT keeps pouring into the 4 dimensions, where it shall be destroyed by humans.
>>
>>19556660
God is.
>>
>>19557572
>Implying The Void and Darkness are the same thing.
Tsk, tsk.
>>
>>19557270
Absolutely degenerate. You are a chronic mental masturbator, you jerked yourself off so hard thinking about pleasurable ideas that you lost contact with reality.
>>
>>19556660
God is whatever created all of this.
>>
File: Seal of ANU.jpg (7KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Seal of ANU.jpg
7KB, 220x220px
>>19556660
God is ALL!
>>
>>19556904
where did u get this information?
>>
>>19559472
Life.

Consider it anecdotal evidence.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.