[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the real life rules for werewolves? The movies always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1812.png (2MB, 1280x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1812.png
2MB, 1280x662px
What are the real life rules for werewolves? The movies always change the rules. If I turn a chick into a werewolf does she become a fuck monster on a full moon or am I stuck with a large dog?
>>
>>19556641
It's a legitimate question. I don't think you will remember much of being changed anyway. You'd be stuck with two ravenous psychopaths on every full moon. Dogs are man's best friend.
>>
>>19556649
You might have some really insane werewolf sex, but it will be like remembering a dream.
>>
werewolves aren't how most forms of fiction show them
originally, in pagan times, men would wear the skins of animals and it said they would take their power. so if you wore the skin of a bear you would become really strong and brutal, if you wore the skin of a fox you might be really good at stealth and sneaking around. however if the men were spiritually strong enough, if they did great feats, they would become the animals that they wore the skin of. Usually, by "becoming" the animal you would just start acting like an animal, becoming feral, ravenous, howling at the moon, dancing around the moonlight fields, etc. however, if you were able to, you might become the animal.

theres a story from a saga where two men are running in the forest in wolf skins and they become wolves. when they stop running it is then that they turn back into humans, their clothes are still on, etc.

over time the stories were exaggerated until it become what they are today

its not as simple as you become a werewolf and every night you become a man wolf beast.
>>
>>19556641
>does she become a fuck monster on a full moon or am I stuck with a large dog?

why not both?
>>
Was there ever a modern explanation for the cynocephalus? I found it odd how they're mentioned throughout history so "matter of fact" with no further context to the anomaly.
>>
Most werewolf mythology is retarded.
Werewolves as a species always sounds a lot better than just another generic "it's a curse."
>>
File: IMG_1251.jpg (34KB, 446x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1251.jpg
34KB, 446x336px
>>19556811
>>
>>19556641
>What are the real life rules for werewolves?
There are none. Because there are no real life werewolves. At best shamanic shapeshifters a'la skinwalkers and even that's a maybe. Like any people they can likely make their own rules in a group.
>>
File: 1504069676805.gif (1MB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1504069676805.gif
1MB, 290x200px
>>19556641
>If I turn a chick into a werewolf does she become a fuck monster

yes
>>
>>19556859
>cynocephalus
it's not real is the accepted explanation.
>>
>>19556641
The thing you have to understand is that lycanthropy is a temporary regression of our evolution, both in body and in mind. The reason people go mad and violent is because they can't handle the sudden loss of human intelligence, and in their lower sapience lash out confused and scared of what's happened to them.
>>
>>19558733
But do they turn into a wolf or a muscular furry? Is it every full moon, every night, or forever?
>>
>>19559101
Their transformation depends on who they are as a person. Somebody who is completely human in nature and is one who is removed from primal urges will look like Hollywood's Wolf Man than an actual werewolf. The further removed you are from your humanity, or the more violent and apathetic you are to others, the more monstrous your form will become. For those that fully transform into a bestial animal it is not a simple wolf form but a hulking animal, eternally hungry for blood and ruin.
As for the frequency of these transformations, one cannot say. Lycanthropy is for the most part undocumented in terms of modern science, what information we have is muddled by fiction and falsities created by those who revere its members but ultimately do not understand them.
>>
>>19556641
>What are the real life rules for werewolves?
Made by sorcery mostly, though curses do exist.

Can't transmit lycanthropy from bite.

Can die from anything a normal human or wolf would die from. No point in silver bullets.
>>
>>19556641
you should really read this man
http://www.sacred-texts.com/goth/bow
it's short but it gives a good overview on real life lycanthropy and what the circumstances are
>>
>>19559312
>bites are totes safe man
>btw wouldn't worry about having silver bullets, shit's expensive anyway right?
>t. Notawerewolf
>>
>>19559633
This is great, thanks a bunch anon
>>
File: popo.gif (27KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
popo.gif
27KB, 220x220px
>you'll never be fucked by a werewolf on the full moon
>why live
>>
>>19560181
Exactly
>>
>>19556811
Underrated. You also speak the truth.
>>
>>19556641
I took some time to write a little about the subject based on testimonies and witness accounts:

Think if you will, an orange whose skin is being peeled back in order to reveal the pulp and flesh safely tucked inside, while the skin is discarded. It is in this manner that a werewolf transforms from human to wolf.
As the moon's silvery light dawns upon its follower, the man's physical shell is stripped away softly and with an otherworldly gentleness. Tears form across the skin as the beast beneath it forces its way out, emerging with fresh groomed fur and a muzzle full of teeth. What was left of the man disintegrates into nothingness as the werewolf sheds away its humanity to emerge anew, a butterfly fresh from the confines of its cocoon.
The reverse does not involve the same imagery, the regression back into the shape of man is grotesque, and those few onlookers have found it grotesque. As the beast's bloodlust wavers it once again discovers its own humanity, and in shame it quickly discards what it had gained through evolution. Mass and bones shrink rapidly, its natural weapons become dull while sheathing its snout, and skin becomes naked once more. As the man returns to his rightful form one can see on them signs of stress, pain, and overwhelming agony. In many cases the articles worn by the lycanthrope before the moon bestowed its blessing are returned intact, which has long since befuddled all who study the phenomenon as they fail to bring about a logical explanation.
On the other hand, the mere existences of werewolves and their unique form of perpetual metamorphosis is completely nonsensical and highly illogical in and of itself, making the researchers' predicament all the more confounding.
>>
>>19561114
So does it only transform on a full moon.
>>
>>19556641
#1They dont like bright lights.
#2 Never get them wet.
#3 No matter what never feed them after midnight.
>>
File: IMG_1256.jpg (89KB, 1440x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1256.jpg
89KB, 1440x612px
Just a reminder that Big Ed was a werewolf priest once...
>>
File: babouin-d-12.jpg (39KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
babouin-d-12.jpg
39KB, 348x500px
>>19556859
The travelers from europe often exaderated and distorsioned the new things they found to fit in their previus ideas of how the world was. Marco Polo was both, a great traveler and storyteller.
>>
>>19556641
just someone posessing a canine and living their afterlife in the canine
>>
>>19561567
I thought those were the rules for Trannies?
>>
>>19559633
>The Book of Werewolves
I loved that book. 10/10 read, would recommend for anyone looking for information on lycanthropy. Hell, maybe I'll read it again for October.

>>19560055
Well, certainly they could always be rabid. But seriously, just shoot the damn thing. I can't recall a single nonfictional werewolf case in which they actually required silver.
>>
>>19561791
Anon is lie.
>>
>>19556641
Werewolves are just dudes with rabies
>>
>>19563284
No they aren't, they're beast-dudes with rabies
>>
>>19561739
you mean the other way around, a canine spirit possessing a human body which triggers the wolf man transformation.
>>
>>19564908
Exactly
Beast "men"
>>
>>19556641
Fucking horny retards always hopeing for a fuck monster
>>
>>19564982
Is that the werewolf or the people who want to be werewolves
>>
>>19556641
>real life
>werewolves

Pick one
>>
>>19565824
No
>>
>>19564982
Stop kinkshaming you butthole.
>>
>>19556641
bump
>>
>>19556641
Isn't it just the period cycle?
>>
>>19566525
Your kink is fucking stupid. You only like werewolf girl because it looks like she has an ass dick.
>>
>>19568455
Keep in mind, we all evolved from assdick monkeys.
>>
>>19568493
>The current state of /x/
>>
Werewolves are extinct
>>
>>19569204
It was the jews fault wasn't it? I knew they were filthy vamps.
>>
>>19556641
Real life, it would tear into your stomach and rip out your intestines; devouring your entrails. You wouldn't die immediately first you would go through shock, barely conscious you would witness the carnage of your own limp body being eaten by their inhuman creature. You'll hope, even beg for death.

There are things in this world you have no understanding of, be careful what you wish for. Such things aren't to be regarded lightly, and not certainly not sexually. If you ever witness one, you'll feel fear, one similar to how the antelope feels when he see's the lion hunting him in the bush.
>>
>>19569289
Are you a spawn of man or a hidden?
>>
>>19569374
A child of Adam, yes.
>>
>>19569508
You're not a robot?
>>
>>19569529
Why would you think so?
>>
>>19569532
Idk, maybe I'm just paranoid.
>>
>>19556641
You make a woman eat dog food and she turns into a furry. Trust me. It works.
>>
>>19571683
Solid advice
>>
does anyone know about the relationships between vampires and werewolves? also does anyone know where to find REAL vampires?
>>
>>19573301
They live in Gaylord.
>>
>>19556641
Bump
>>
>>19573301
the whole vampire vs werewolf thing is a hollywood invention created so that they could pit two of their biggest movie franchises against one another. in truth the two groups in general care little about each other's activities so long as they do not overlap, it is comparable to two prides of lions that hunt in the same kingdom.
>>
>>19575842
Yes, but how to meet them?
>>
>>19576207
magic
>>
>>19576207
You don't just meet entities that spend their entire waking hours trying not to be detected dumb dumb, you gotta spring a trap on them.
>>
>>19577096
Or do you?
>>
>>19577096
>dumb dumb
Yeah well you're a fag fag.
>>
>>19556641
That picture makes me want to vomit.
>>
>>19578311
:3
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.