[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 15 >out at buddy's familys place in Hope, BC.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: trail.jpg (34KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
trail.jpg
34KB, 852x480px
>be 15
>out at buddy's familys place in Hope, BC.
>fuckin small ass town
>mountains and trees
>bring a six pack down to the lake, have to run across the pitch black highway and hike a bit to get there
>almost at the end of the trail where the lake starts
>hear something fucking big to our left a couple meters into the woods
>not really scared as we both had his dads pistols with us in case of grizzlys
>still uneasy vibes
>shine our lights where we heard shit
>nothing there, silence now
>get down to the lake and hang out for an hour or two
>early october so swimming aint gonna happen.
>finish off the sixpack and about to light up a joint when this fucking shriek comes out from the trail
>YIIIIIIIIIIIIK yikyikyik
>...
>then this gutteral screeching sound and we can hear something working its way to the trail
>THUD
>something lands on the gravel and slides and then whatever it was b-lined back into the woods
>i looked at my friend and we both were scared shitless but tried to seem on top of shit cuz weaintnobitches.png
>draw our pistols and shine our lights into the trail and start down it
>about 10 meters into the trail theres a fucking bloody body mangled on the gravel with the goddamn head half ripped at a 90 degree angle
>entire body turned into a grim piss shiver and me and buddy fled back to his parents place and called the police.
>3 hours later when the sun comes up a patrol car shows up, dude confirms all the shit we told the precinct in town. takes our statements then him and his partner head down the trail with us to where the body is
>areas covered in blood but theres nothing there
>>
Almost got cucked by a Wendigo my dude
>>
This is now a greentext stories thread.

Post your shit, /x/!
>>
>>19556316
>>3 hours later when the sun comes up a patrol car shows up
Proof the cops know about this shit and give it plenty of room
>>
>>19556316
>not really scared as we both had his dads pistols with us in case of grizzlys
>Grizzly
>Pistols
You would have been fucked.
>>
not exactly spooky, but pretty eerie nonetheless

>walking back from a friends
>about 4am
>rolling up a ciggarette
>corner of my eye i see a man standing with no torso
>trousers and shoes, nothing but
>disappears, just as i finish rolling
>think nothing of it, spark up
>walk down the path
>there it is again
>disappears
>hear demonic laughing coming from a van
>nobody in the cab
>nobody in sight
>>
>>19556964
what the fuck man
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.