[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The physical organ associated with the mental body is the brain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: body-mind-intellect-soul.gif (75KB, 589x642px) Image search: [Google]
body-mind-intellect-soul.gif
75KB, 589x642px
The physical organ associated with the mental body is the brain.

The physical organ associated with the intellect body is the brain.

The physical organ associated with the subtle ego is the heart.

The lower resting pulse rate you have the less ego you have.
>>
LORD looks at the heart
>>
>>19555500

No.
>>
>>19555547
Just say subtle ego at notice which part of your body moves.
>>
Raise both hands up in the air (to denote surrender) and pray to your family deity.

Say that you have severe destiny and you need help.

problem fixed
>>
My destiny changed from severe to mild.
>>
>>19555577

Well anus but I kinda gotta poop :/
>>
>>19555500
>muh SSRF

There's a reason everybody and their mum practices meditation and they don't get attack as virulently as SSRF members do. SSRF does a spiritual practice that sends you to hell, so it strenghtens hellish creatures, so they feast on SSRF members.

Literally nobody else goes thru what SSRF members go.
>>
>>19555716
i support /x/ mostly
>>
>>19555500

The Soul adapts to the Heart, the Magnetic Field Frequency range of the Heart acts as a "Contract" between physical essences and the infinite Soul.

Had some few OBE and im a regular Lucid Dreamer, my subconsciouss knows every fucking thing, i also think that we are all connected to the same Subconsciouss but uncertain yet.

The only question i have is if we can go back to source once we finish a human life or if we are forced or kind of trapped in this game of "Evolution" til the Universe ends or til humans evolve spiritually enough to the higher dimension.
>>
File: heartmath-infographic-top.jpg (110KB, 783x772px) Image search: [Google]
heartmath-infographic-top.jpg
110KB, 783x772px
>>19555748
>connected to the same Subconsciouss

In different levels ofcourse*
>>
>>19555577
I don't notice anything
>>
>>19555758
the area around the soul moves
>>
>>19555725
The pic in the OP is from SSRF, many anons tried their stuff and ended up very badly. It seems like there's a dark god hiding behind religions and a god of light that has nothing to do with them. So SSRF spiritual practice, being chanting the name of god according to your religion of birth, sends you to hell very fast and feeds the infernal creatures.
There are videos of the attacks SSRF members suffer.
>>
>>19555782
Raise both hands up in the air (to denote surrender) and pray to the god of light.

say you have severe destiny and you need help
>>
>>19555807
That's SSRF bullshit.
Here in real life you pray yes, but ignore these teachings about the ego and surrender.
What you have to do is meditate, simple as that.
It's very simple, really.
Either you get given heaven as a present or you do your spiritual practice to get there.
Works like a charm.
>>
>>19555500
>The physical organ associated with the subtle ego is the heart.

This doesn't make any sense. What is the 'subtle ego'?

>The lower resting pulse rate you have the less ego you have.

Nonsense. Lower resting pulse rate tends to be an indicator of cardiovascular fitness which has almost nothing to do with your ego.

Don't post shit on /x/.
>>
>>19555500
This diagram is incorrect. Ignore the 'layers', that's just nonsense. The Causal body is not the intellect. Calling 'feelings, emotions and desires' the Mental Body or The Mind is confusing. Whoever these SSRF are they are not very good.
>>
>>19555500
>The lower resting pulse rate you have the less ego you have.
can confirm actually.
i actually a bit narcissist and have a high pulse, know another person that have a really big ego and has high pulse.
>>
idk man my resting heart rate was mid 50s when i was in shape and i thought i was the shit
>>
>>19555577
confirmation bias

It's like telling someone not to think of a purple elephant
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.