[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what I know based on experiences I had. God exists. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 73 #1wttdeop.jpg (43KB, 999x561px) Image search: [Google]
73 #1wttdeop.jpg
43KB, 999x561px
This is what I know based on experiences I had.
God exists. The devil also exists. You might choose who to follow. The devil will show himself first, If you reject him, then God will appear and talk to you.
If you take specifics steps in life you will start unlocking new secrets that God will show to you if you decide to follow him.
First you have to truly repent for your past sins, you do this by changing the things and habits that aren't helping you. You have to realice you are in a sense stupid and ignorant and you have to become humble and learn from people better than you. You have to stop wasting time on things and people that aren't contributing to your progress.
You have to change your attitude, you do this by understanding that most things you think you know are simply wrong. You don't really deserve anything, you aren't really a victim, and you can be smarter, faster and stronger if you decide to really achieve those goals for your own benefit.
You have to be really sorry for the trash kid you were, meditate on it, understand why you were wrong and start doing the opposite. Be nice, quiet and patient. You have to destroy the ego, sometimes that means to deal with the situation with your real life father.
Then you'll start purifying your body and you'll start seeing the connections in the matrix, you'll start climbing the pyramid without excuses or whining. You'll start seeing things others don't see, you'll be shown how all this works and then you might be able to take advantage of the situation, until that point, if you don't eliminate the toxic from inside you, you'll keep being a slave of the system.
>>
>>19555283
Can you help me?
>>
>>19555638

Only you can help you. All anyone else can do is offer advice and/or observations.
>>
The devil revealed himself to you how did he do it, I'm wondering if your experience was similar to mine. Seems people are choosing sides at a faster rate if the division of /x/ is any indication
>>
File: 2000px-Yin_yang.svg.png (63KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Yin_yang.svg.png
63KB, 2000x2000px
>>19555283
One must realize Yin contains a seed of Yang and so does Yang contain a seed of Yin. One is meaningless without the other, yet share a drop of each opposite pond.
>>
Good shit OP, thanks.
>>
Also, do you have more tips or advice?
>>
>>19555802
Partake in nofap to increase your yang
>>
>>19555809
Cool, I've been doing it. But is it bad or imoral to masturbate?
>>
>>19555816
depends, are you left or right handed?
>>
>>19555860
Why does it matter?
>>
>>19555283
OP, I had an experience years ago which scared the shit out of me
I think that in a way the devil came to me and i got trapped in my room
After maybe 4 hours my body collapsed and a voice came out of me that screamed "I am God, and I am strong"
After this continued for a while with other shouts that I couldn't control i finally put my hands together and told god that I was lost and weak and I need him and I realised that
When i finally said it I felt like shackles around my limbs were released and the energy in the room went back to normal
Spent a lot of time thinking i had lost it and talking to therapists/psychologists
But the last few months I've opened my eyes to it, and what happened to me was special
I want to get my life on track and live righteously
What can i do?
I feel lost honestly
>inb4 LARPing
>>
>>19555864
Not that anon, but if you're left handed, then it's literally sinister. HEYO!
>>
>>19555926
Shit, I don't get it. You're telling me left handed people aren't normal? I mean, I am right handed but sometimes I do masturbate with my left hand.
>>
>>19555928
>You're telling me left handed people aren't normal?
Well, statistically speaking, no, but you can relax, I'm not sure what the first anon was going for but I decided to just make a pun.
Sinister and Dexter (from which we get dexterous) mean Left and Right from Latin.
>>
>>19555884

I'd suggest reading The Fourth Way and then looking at Daoism (Tao Te Ching, Lieh Tzu, Zhuangzhi, I Ching as starters), honey. Aside from that, I suggest taking up yoga or qigong + neigong (for physical & spiritual benefits), eating healthier, getting outside and working by the sweat of your brow, and helping your local community through charity (soup kitchen, homeless shelter, fundraisers for the impoverished, etc). Just do shit because it's the right thing to do, don't do it so you can feel good or be praised, that is living righteously as I see it.
>>
Goddamn Dualism.
Terra is not Black and White.
The whole Creation is Grey!
>>
>>19555983
>whole Creation is Grey!
well ain't that just a waste of Roy's good talents then?
>>
>>19555756

Yup, can't take the good without also accepting the bad, and vice versa.
>>
This post interested me so much!
I have a story anon, I hope you would like to hear it, it's gonna be long!

I was a shitty person. Autism and childhood diagnosed with leukemia literally is the recipe of disaster. I was in the hospital for a long time so I didn't partake much in peer interaction during elementary school ages and this retarded my mental development to socialize very much! I don't mean to make excuses here, but I just want to state that fact which probably contributed to my shitty personality.

And then comes teenage. I was bullied, so hard at one point. It's hard to describe the details but I'm aware my shitty behavior did contribute to that.

6 months later, I decided to change myself. I started to train boxing, at first it was to make me more resilient to punches so that I will become braver in fights since at that time when I was bullied, I pussied out when the bullies asked me to fight and I fucking hate it when I remember that moment.

For 3 years, I'm in college but I did set myself to be detached from peer groups and community. I noticed that I have changed. I'm a less of a whiner, I can have delayed gratification, better self control, kinder with other people, more polite, etc. Yes I admitted that it was my fault for being shitty.

But I still have the grudge for those people and society in general but I keep it deep inside. I did train boxing and I envisioned myself as the tough slugger who will never back down even when punched repeatedly and that's what people admire from me around my boxing gym. I developed physical resilience and mental persistence. But I still do detest people.

I'm a Christian and I just attended retreat a few days ago. In one seminar, it was told that "God understands our sadness". In that case, I hope God understands my grudge, I hope that God is deep inside emotional since God haven't really forgiven us for our Original Sins. If God really forgave us, we won't be born in this world full of misery.
>>
>>19556789

>But I still have the grudge for those people and society in general but I keep it deep inside

You have to let it go, it holds you back from your potential.
>>
>>19556789
Deep down I feel like a piece of me had been chirped. For 3 years, I did stay in my comfort zone while looking at the misery of living.

I didn't even develop attraction to the other sex, same sex either. Only recently I decided to open up a little with my new Christian friends and also trying again to approach the opposite sex after a long time. But I didn't tell anything about myself to anyone tho.

Deep down I feel like to relinquish what has been lost I need to kill people. But not all people only the people who can't control their primal desires and act to make the world even a shittier place. Somehow like I hope there'll be war or some shit so that I can kill people and drink their blood. I feel like I'm ready to die, sometimes when I'm down I feel like beyond hope, an outcast.
>>
>>19555729
He shows you the bad path, for some people thats the cool path, for me it wasn't. He led me to a bar with a giant painting of his face, inside I was offered tons of cocaine. I said no and I left. I was in really bad place internally, very vulnerable, but I was strong enough to know I was being played by a dark force. After that I started turning my life around I eventually God proved himself to me in a way a can't explain, but I can say both the devil and God can manipulate and change reality as much as they want, and you see impossible things that either make you believe in them or believe you are crazy, and I know I'm not crazy. I have always been an agnostic and somehow rational and logical person. Now I know there is a further step were logic is not enough, very strange things will happen to you if you take the right steps and you have to be extra aware to decode the signs so you can keep moving forward. Hope this helps.
>>
>>19555884
God is good, the devil is bad. You can sense who is who. If you are scared of whats happening and you feel fear and paranoia, then thats bad, if you feel kinda funny and excited then thats god.
>>
>>19555816
sperm takes alot of energy to produce,
it just gives you more energy and more drive

id say its no more immoral than dancing (unless you notice your drive dropping)
>>
>>19555928
they used to tie left handed childrens left hand behind their back in the 1800's to stop them using it

some vague religious reason
sin = sinister = left

this is dogma at its finest imo
>>
>>19557283
This comes from Distra(right) and Sinistra(left)
>>
It's probably best you stop paying attention to all mainstream news. I've gone pretty deep down and most of it in the mainstream is staged to make you fearful or angry which will make you hateful. If you think all of this aggressiveness and aggravation is something that should be apart of your life, you have been programmed to that. We are not going to make it if we fall into the political traps. They are going to try and honeypot or honeydick you, but just keep enjoying what you enjoy and don't feed it. They are trying to troll us and make us their angry sheep. Make yourself happy and you will fight their system.
>>
>>19556987
So our current society is controlled by the devil right?
>>
>>19557315
this

just go outside your house and see if any work needs doing, its the real way to defeat the narratives.

>protip: involve the neighbours
>>
>>19557315
>>19557437
>>19557338

I agree. But I think it's supposed to be like this right now. You can't go to heaven if you are already in heaven, what I mean is, if life is some kind of challenge for you to grow and learn, you'll need to face difficulties and obstacles, and it's your responsibility and only yours to detect what's worth paying attention to and how to act. There are many traps for people to overcome, you can only help so much, the whole thing is mostly an individual journey at first, then when you become a better human by detaching from this traps, you can collaborate with others to help the world, but first you have to gain your freedom, and that includes financial freedom, meaning getting X amount of money in your power to be able not to work for someone else on a meaningless job, that's one of the hardest obstacles.
>>
>>19557972
Is becoming a Libertarian part of the initial stages of debounding the shackles of the system?
>>
>>19559203
Detaching from specific ideologies is part of the initial stages of debounding the shackles of the system.
>>
>>19559203
more of the same shit for normie retards
>>
Op is being gay or trans evil or is it ok if you do it for love
>>
File: 40k-codex-2nd-edition.jpg (224KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
40k-codex-2nd-edition.jpg
224KB, 1024x754px
>>19555283
>The devil will show himself first, If you reject him, then God will appear and talk to you.
>>
>>19555638
>Can you help me?
Yes, I will help you.
>>
>>19555283
>This is what I know based on experiences I had.
>God exists. The devil also exists. You might choose who to follow. The devil will show himself first, If you reject him, then God will appear and talk to you.
>If you take specifics steps in life you will start unlocking new secrets that God will show to you if you decide to follow him.
>First you have to truly repent for your past sins, you do this by changing the things and habits that aren't helping you. You have to realice you are in a sense stupid and ignorant and you have to become humble and learn from people better than you. You have to stop wasting time on things and people that aren't contributing to your progress.
>You have to change your attitude, you do this by understanding that most things you think you know are simply wrong. You don't really deserve anything, you aren't really a victim, and you can be smarter, faster and stronger if you decide to really achieve those goals for your own benefit.
>You have to be really sorry for the trash kid you were, meditate on it, understand why you were wrong and start doing the opposite. Be nice, quiet and patient. You have to destroy the ego, sometimes that means to deal with the situation with your real life father.
>Then you'll start purifying your body and you'll start seeing the connections in the matrix, you'll start climbing the pyramid without excuses or whining. You'll start seeing things others don't see, you'll be shown how all this works and then you might be able to take advantage of the situation, until that point, if you don't eliminate the toxic from inside you, you'll keep being a slave of the system.
You get it.

t. Templar
>>
>>19555943
that is not a bad pun, thanks

OP what if real life father is dead
>>
>>19556948
>I said no and I left
Sorry to break the news to you, but you said no to God here. If you were a real man of Christ, you would have accepted that cocaine, sold it, and donated the proceeds to your church.
>>
>>19561655
Then that issue is already dealt for you.
>>
>>19561095
Well you chose which gender you would be before you incarnated, there isn't an in between. Being gay doesn't matter in the slightest
>>
Alright, I been through all this shit. Truly it's a balance. Will you be kind to demons, or mean to angels? You must discern which is which, and sometimes will be wrong. However if you are kind to everyone, the bad ones will eat you whole. Balance. You must listen to your inner voice i.e. God. Shalom
>>
>>19561095
being gay or trans is like being punk, there is no actual point, it's just rol-playing
>>
>>19562527
I considered not going through with the transition until I first found out about the hermetic principles and I decided increasing my estrogen would at least be worth the change in brain chemistry, even if I wouldn't be happy with the physical results

My emotions came back and I became a lot healthier and happier. I don't know shit about alchemy so I wouldn't be so conceited to say I'm like a perfect balance of masculine and feminine energy or anything, just that it personally helped me a lot

It's definitely not something everyone should do as it seems to play on people's dualism and if they have no dysphoria it makes your body and soul turn on each other
>>
>>19561095
>Op is being gay or trans evil or is it ok if you do it for love
Homosexuality is a direct result of how much you allow yourself to believe you are that. Transsexualism is fantasy role play, if you are born XX genetically you will never be a man, if you are born XY you will never be a woman, there is no masculine vagina or feminine penis.

If you think you are a lizard, you aren't one, no matter how many tattoos you have or whether or not you split your tongue. Everyone has potential to be either hetero- or homosexual, it comes down to who you choose to fuck, and get used to fucking.

Your best prescription is to follow the natural order, for true happiness.
>>
>>19561095
Anything honestly and truly done in the name of love will be accepted in heaven.
>>
>>19565004
You sound very angry. I am following the natural path, I ingest chemicals procured from nature and they give me titty

It doesn't matter to you or anyone else anyway
>>
>>19555809
>thinking fapping has anything to do with spirituality

Retarded and gay, you don't know shit about taoism or the way
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.