[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone get the feeling of being watched after a nightmare?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: whats.jpg (37KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
whats.jpg
37KB, 680x453px
Does anyone get the feeling of being watched after a nightmare? It happened to me this morning. I would look to see someone is there and nothing. When I would go back to sleep, the feeling would start up again. Any explanations?
>>
>>19555271
I do when i get recurring nightmares. Like I wake up from a bad dream, go back to sleep and I'm in the fucking nightmare again and again. They would mock me too, 'welcome back', before I get eaten alive for the third time for example.
When i wake up between dreams there's this darkness hovering over my head, like a piece of flapping fabric but as soon as I wake up properly it skitters away. I've also had a dark shadow at the bottom of my bed, peaking at me. It would follow me in my dreams, a grinning void. God I hate that thing.
The only way I stop this is by asking for protection. I don't know what they are, but in my nightmares the lighting is dim, it's always evening or dusk but the beings that protect me bring a light with them and help me relax. They would bring food, or we'd dance etc but it was always bright.
>>
File: 1329776614336.jpg (56KB, 698x672px) Image search: [Google]
1329776614336.jpg
56KB, 698x672px
>had mild dream/nightmare
>jumpscare awake
>faintly see a shape in front of me, 1-2m removed
>possibly elevated, hunched like a gargoyle but in shape only
>think that's just my chair
>feel rustled, turn on lights
>chair was on other side of room
>>
>>19555271
>be having lucid dreaming
>entering then exiting state of lucid dreaming cause construction keeps waking me in front of my house
>rate of enterance into lucid state increases till i cant feel anything, there is nothingness around me.
>think,"finally i can sleep" and start to try to sleep and dream even harder
>slip into an indescribable state, not sleep paralysis cause i could move but more like it felt like my whole body was filled to the brim with melatonin, or some sleep chemical.
>start to hear thousands of voices talking around me
>theyre movinf around and i can hear the distances between individual voices becoming greater and smaller
>thibk to myself these are definately spirits trapped beyond the veil that seperates our planes of existence
>start calling out to the voices
>gets quiet
>voices all the sudden start screaming crying out a ton of different wierd shit to me but cant hear what any of them are saying, all talking at once
>concentrate at one
>voice becomes super close to me and loud as fuck
>rings in both my ears louder than max ipod volume "IF YOU DO NOT OBEY, YOU WILL SUFFER IN EXTREME PAIN AND ANGUISH"
>the word anguish made me physically shutter
>wake up
>right as i wake up door goes from being all the open and shuts with human type force as if something exited my bedroom
> swear i saw a dark leg or arm fallow the closing door but could just be dream chemicals
>in a complete mental fog ghe rest of the day and actually hella depressed
>still think about this and want to know what was trying to communicatw with me and what it meant

There was never any context. Just one sentence and i woke up to the door closing. I carefully have analyzed my experience and reflected it on my life. I cant think of anything major that happened around that time or anything that could be relevant. Hallucination? What do u guys think.
>>
>>19555718
thats a jinn lol. Thats not even the huge efreet. Thank god you didnt see a efreet. 1 efreet is equivalant of 6 million jinns. Let it sink in. I know it from a old alchemy book and how to tame those creatures that are created from smoke.
>>
>>19555736
Sounds spoopy. I don't know if it means anything. Were you raised religious? Your dream makes it seem like you were. I've been wondering myself, what all this weird shit means.
I've been using melatonin, ashwagandha, l-theanine, GABA, and weed at night(not every night) and have been experiencing weird shit. I have had sleep paralysis for ten years now, but like you said, this is different. I haven't had anything quite as crazy as what you're talking about though.
>>
Well there are spirits all around us, we just have a veil placed over our eyes so we cannot see them. Otherwise many would probably have heart attacks seeing such things. Only demons would give you unsettling feeling tho
>>
>>19556489
absolutely right.
>>
>>19555271
Someone is watching you. The real question is, what sort of person would be watching you? And what skills they possess. Most living, 99%, can't sense the dead or transitioning, at all. So most likely, your being watched.
>>
>>19556658
In other words, even if the dead are watching you(And they are), it wouldn't be something you could feel. Life is power.
>>
>>19556665
And the message is in front of us. Good and evil are concepts, inventions, of Humanity. We aren't gears. We build worlds. But we aren't Gods, either.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.