[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acquired a red double action candle for the removal of negativity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1923.jpg (923KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1923.jpg
923KB, 3264x2448px
Acquired a red double action candle for the removal of negativity and the intake of positivity in matters pertaining to love and relationships.

So, how do I use it?

Every website I've been to has said something different. Some say the black half should be on the bottom. Some say you should flip the candle and butt it no matter which color is on top. Some say you're supposed to carve the things you want to remove from your life into the black half and the things you want to bring into your life into the colored half. I don't know how exactly I'm going to do this with the glass casing that this candle comes in without damaging the candle trying to take it out.

My wife, who has never used one of these before either but does practice chaos magic, says that whichever method I believe will work will be the one that works and while I'' inclined to believe her as she's usually right about these things, I wanted to get a second opinion from the community, just to be sure.

So, /x/, do you use candles and if so, what's the best method for using them.
>>
Working with candles was my thing for a while, the ritual of anointing and intentions, meditation in a dark room, the flame speaks, as do the residue wax if any left.

Go with wife, she's on it. I would get a white marker to write on the glass. Watch for any breaks in the glass as well.
>>
Bump of interest
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.