[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These hurricanes are a byproduct of the elite trying to access

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170907_032807.png (978KB, 1754x986px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170907_032807.png
978KB, 1754x986px
These hurricanes are a byproduct of the elite trying to access the heart of the earth. These hurricanes are infact entry points each one created to cause damage to eventually allow them to enter through the gate. This all ends on September 24th where it will be apparent that all power bends to the will of humanity and the 2 that entered will indeed be one with the earth. After the only option is to re-access the core which will be covered up by 'relief efforts' by the media. This is infact a plan to destroy the leftover entry points and grant the 2 eternal control in which nature can no longer attempt to remove us. This is where natural disasters cease to exist in an almost desolate state of earth. God's hand will truly have been turned. They want to rebuild god in our image to lower the collective consciousness and strip it of its power. Long gone will deja vu, the butterfly effect, the Mandela effect etc. All sensations that rely on the collective consciousness (God) will be gone. It will truly be the era of mass slavery beyond that at which it is right now. We will be great but at an expense to our freedom.
>>
sometimes i wonder why the fuck this board exists
>>
>>19554435
I'm in Houston where is this heart I want to get at it and I have a kayak
>>
>>19554449

Because we're considered crazy by everyone else who's not quite as crazy but still crazy enough to recognize legitimate fucken crazy.
>>
>>19554435
Okay, Mr. Redpill factory.
How do you know this?
How did some lowly 4channer get such dangerous information?
>>
>>19554435
These hurricanes are enhanced by the extra energy from the sun that is trapped in earth's atmosphere by the greenhouse effect, which is causing global warming, which is caused by human activity. Go back to sleep, fascist, you had your century and you wasted it.
>>
File: copypaste.jpg (797KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
copypaste.jpg
797KB, 2048x2048px
>>19554435
>>19554435

REAL IMAGE OF EARTH, FLATTARDS BTFO LOL
>>
I made this shit up yall it's just bait
>>
>>19554479
I butler for a very important figure head. No more can be said. This is only a fraction of a few files I have found in her treasury.
>>
>>19554454
I do not know unfortunately. It is where pathways align and is stated in the imprint it is not apparent where the exact location is, it's anyone's guess within a km radius.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 175x134px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 175x134px
>>19554435
Ya know, this is some pretty stupid shit.
Have a blessed day
>pic unrelated
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.