[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /x/, I'm starting to think that the shadowy cabals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170903_194241.jpg (364KB, 801x771px) Image search: [Google]
20170903_194241.jpg
364KB, 801x771px
Dear /x/, I'm starting to think that the shadowy cabals that secretly run the world are getting lazy, or that they just don't care about their image like they used to a couple of decades ago. Has anyone else noticed evidence of half-hearted, sloppy work, or just plain laziness of the powers that be?
>>
>>19553853
They moved over seas anon, you have your regular corrupt leaders as usual.
>>
>>19553853
Yes that's because they all prefer to shot post the internet here in x instead.
>>
>>19553875
The corrupt leaders in Texas just don't have imagination or creativity.
>>
>>19553853
they just don't have the same charm as their grandfathers and seem like they're just going through the motions at this point
>>
>>19553853
Thats Denton ain't it?
>>
>>19553853
it's because we're all dead.
>>
>>19553928
Yeah. It's like having a band who impressive lyrics, and then 20 years later, you hear that same song being sung by a cheap boy band.

>>19553929
Yep!
>>
>>19553853

umm. those cell towers are made like that to make them not be such an eyesore.
>>
>>19553954
Yup. You all died.
>>
>>19554018
They make them less of an eyesore by turning them into giant tacky fake trees that they don't even have the decency to add lights during the holidays?
>>
>>19553853
Yep. They are getting sloppy. The same crisis actors attended several false flags and were interviewed each time. You think they would at least switch them out.
>>
>>19554061
Maybe the crisis actors have a union or something. There has to be a certain number of them hired for any disaster.
>>
File: grab_em_beavis.gif (70KB, 403x385px) Image search: [Google]
grab_em_beavis.gif
70KB, 403x385px
>>19553853
I think more people are "waking up". They keep slinging a never ending barrage of lies and distractions but people are STILL starting to "wake up". Plus the internet allows one woke person to share an insight. That's why for every real thing on /x/ there are 100 faggot larpers. They want to drown out any real insights in a sea narcissistic faggotry. Even with all that you can use your own "inner light" to guide you to the real isights.

In short, their system is falling apart. They will have to do a reset to regain control, but even that probably won't work.

>>19553928
It was easier when all media was controlled by them. All books were controlled by them. Their "plan B" is to shit up all media and internet so that no one believes anything anymore. But peoples increasing intuition is cutting through that quicker than they can create it.

>>19554050
They look better in California. Here they are fake palm trees.

>>19554061
>>19554079
"Crisis Actors Union", kek.

Maybe they are reptilians in cloned bodies, and they are too cheap and lazy to make truly individual bodies for each incident. They hinted at this in "The Arrival'.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.