[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I would be grateful if someone can give me help regarding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1504704421187.jpg (323KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1504704421187.jpg
323KB, 1000x1500px
Hey guys, I would be grateful if someone can give me help regarding connecting to spirits and possibly seeing them.

I'm in my mid 20's now, and during my teen years I did something very bad spiritually and mentally, here is the short of it:

Around the age of 16 after going through very heavy personal issues, extreme anxiety and depression I attempted to reach out to anything out of desperation. I offered myself to anything which would answer the call to end my misery, to take me over so I could be in the back seat in my mind, and this other thing would drive my life forwards so that I could survive. I think over the last years I regained control, though.

After this contact, or possession I started feeling overwhelmingly anxious about spirits, I became extra sensitive to it all but could not feel or see anything directly or specifically, it was just a heavy cloud of anxiety, menace and fear which was constantly over me. In an attempt to regain sanity I placed a mental barrier and exerted it around me, so to be there in full strength even when I am not focusing so I can be protected from absolutely all influence.

Ass time went on I forgot that I placed that barrier, and the offer I made, and I don't know how to fully undo either so I can sense again, or begin to sense and see, which I don't know how to do either.

So if anyone has any advice on how I can control this barrier again, and be able to tune in it would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: 1.jpg (614KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
614KB, 450x720px
>>
>>19553721
To also further elaborate on my disconnection from anything beyond reality as is:

At one point I meditated regularly, for a few hours daily. I did it while focusing, reaching out as much as I could mentally to any consciousness out there which could pick up on it, I opened myself and my mind fully to it all.

What happened with that scared me to my bones because at one point I entered some kind of mental, metaphysical realm. It was this infinitely big space, like a slightly dark fog looming out in all direction, but there was no sense of direction. I seen what seemed to be wisps, but not of spirits, but other consciousness, there was no differentiation between alive or dead, they were just being. I very quickly came to see ass well that everything was connected, I could directly feel and understand anything and everything which existed there, it was like a hive-mind. This all happened in a split second, and I felt being noticed in the same manner as I was feeling everything else, and it scared the shit out of me because it felt like the whole consciousness was looking at me, despite it being indifferent and seeing it as normal, or feeling like this was normal in this world, I backed out as fast as I could, disconnecting myself from absolutely anything I could feel in any way beyond reality again.

If anyone can clear this up too it would be helpful.
>>
File: 1504513809256.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1504513809256.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
Someone, please help me. Please.
>>
>>19553721
So you want regain sanity and leave your actual state of mind ?

fuel your self with motivation but just motivation it must be something strong like feeling.
happiness ? nah short fuse, sadness ? well it won't work in this case.

oh i know ! Anger
be angry at yourself world what ever you can and make it you got enough of bull shit and you changing things either in reality or your mind.

Reminder if you use anger don't use it on people around you and Anger is really good fuel but it work if you feed it constantly because it can fade away.
>>
>>19554281
>So you want regain sanity and leave your actual state of mind ?

No, I just want to undo what I did and be able to see again.
>>
last self bump
>>
File: jung.jpg (71KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
jung.jpg
71KB, 850x400px
>>19553721
this is no ritual, no one off practice that can help you. To help yourself requires consistency. If you are surrounded by negative energy then you need positive energy to counteract it. By that I mean think positive, act in a manner that brings comfort to those around you. The more you help the more you will be helped.
>>
>>19556278
I have had a spiritual change recently, I am seeing in a way I never thought even existed, am positive and not burdened by the weight of life at all any more.

Perhaps this is why I'm more vividly recalling all of this since it was all completely pushed out of memory for years. Almost a decade.

Are there any other steps alongside positivist?
>>
>>19553721
Turn away from sin and be truthful.

It drives badness out, rituals and memes just reinforce the dark (satan pretends to be an angel of light)
>>
>>19556303
I just wrote a response and it fucking disappeared, not only that but time seems to have accelerated, sorry about that.
So to repeat myself for the first time.
The path relates to yourself, your life. You are snow and we are water. You are the center of your universe, I am the center of mine. What orbits around you doesn't have to be in my universe at all. So the best way I think to help you is to probably tell you what not to do because what may work for me may not for you, I can only speak broadly, I don't know the specifics of your life.
You are the power source of your universe. Not sigils, rituals or anything else. Contrary to what you see on this board, you give those things power, not the other way around. Thus, you leach your own power by giving it to something else and receive it's reverberation. A minuscule outcome to what you put in. Don't do that. This is negative. It is the hole to the lake, the warmth of sunlight on your skin compared to the fucking sun itself.
These things you perceive, these dark beings? Well they seek to leach from you, but they feed off the negative because they are negative. They are the anti-life, this life and what you call the afterlife is a battleground between what we are and what they are. We are transient here, both negative and positive. The vacuum and the infinite. Entropy and potential. If you feed your universe positivity and spread that positivity to others and their universes then it will come back to you like a rebound.
The key is that we are always moving. Whether we do good or bad in one moment doesn't mean we will do the same in the next. Don't be hard on yourself, life is a journey, you may stumble and fall but as long as you see the path you can always walk it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.