[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WATCH THIS NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tP OysgE_lA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fg.jpg (45KB, 1006x533px) Image search: [Google]
fg.jpg
45KB, 1006x533px
WATCH THIS NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA

HURRICANES ARE MAN MADE - THE CLIMATE CHANGE IS MANUFGACTUERD
they (who ever they are) attacking america. Is this the last card against trump?
>>
File: 1446868197120.jpg (43KB, 700x335px) Image search: [Google]
1446868197120.jpg
43KB, 700x335px
>>19553022
>
>>
>>19553022
>THE CLIMATE CHANGE IS MANUFGACTUERD
Thank you. This is what the climate change denier tards are missing. Yes, it's a globalist agenda, but it's not fake. It's artificially created by the kikes, but it's not fake.
>>
Thanks to whoever is posting this and spreading the truth. I made the thread previously about Harvey. It's the same deal. They use Power plants and other facilities to spew water into the air and then use doppler radar frequencies to steer the artificial storm.
>>
>>19553128
>spreading the truth
of course, it is never wrong to spread the truth but lets face another fact here for a moment. You know, the mass, the usfull idiots, sheeples or what ever you want to call these people, you can't expect them to listen. And even if they listen they will not look deeper into it because it would destroy their reality, their comfy world they want to stay in. They all will continue to bellieve what ever the MSM is telling them. Trump is evil, gamers are mysoogneeknees, cis white males have to change or need to die. I know it sounds like a joke but it is damn real. Best prove to give that the mass majority is actually sheeple, well, just look how many people still pre-order digital video games for $100.

What i want to say is, spreading the truth is ok but not the solution to stop the shadow govermant, first of all, someone needs to cut the deep state. This would mean, destroy the CIA corruption and get rid of the MSM. How to get there? I dont know, lets hope anon memed the right president into reality.
>>
>>19553022
wwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>19553022
>>>/pol/
>>
>>19553162
Trump is in on it bro....the whole government is corrupt, 100% the deep state *is* the government
>>
You guys think the X Class solar flare that happened today is gonna hit Irma and amplify it? Or Jose?
>>
BUMP

>>19553346
just by saying it doesnt make it true....bro.
>>
>>19553411
>X Class solar flare that happened today is gonna hit Irma and amplify it? Or Jose?
they have the tech, they can do it. And as long nobody is watching them, as long this info stays in the shadow, they can easily contiune to do so. At least anons should wake up. But the problem is, if this is man made, than all the hurricane threads are full with shills, who will stop this information to be spreaded.
>>
>>19553022
Dumb dumb dumb dumb DUUMMMMMMMB
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.