[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was on the front page of reddit (yes yes reeee get out etc),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

File: tw1meyrliakz.jpg (23KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
tw1meyrliakz.jpg
23KB, 720x533px
This was on the front page of reddit (yes yes reeee get out etc), which is the 4th most visited website in the US. Does this mean that the feeling that reality isn't so real these days is becoming mainstream?
>>
>>19552425

I agree that ever year since 2012 has gotten progressively weirder and more depressing with no end in sight whatsoever
>>
File: serveimage.png (540KB, 1153x899px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
540KB, 1153x899px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTzoC8WQhZw
>>
>>19552450
Not until 2018
>>
>>19552439
life has never felt real...they just try to make us think its unreal since 2012...the simulation has been running for much longer though..

I know you assholes can hear and see me...hear me? I wanna get out...its becoming boring, nothing fancy to experience nor to achieve here...
>>
it was never good. it's been the end of the world since the start of the world
>>
>>19552762

This user was moved to an alternate reality to have some more "fun". Sorry for any inconvenience they have caused in this reality.
>>
DUDE FACEBOOK IS BAD LMAO
>>
>>19552425

>t.faggot millenial under 30
>>
Today a young man who occasionally experiments with hallucinogenic drugs realizes that his poorly defined perception may not be in line with a poorly defined reality.

News at 10.
>>
Didn't the mandela effect start in 2012?
>>
>>19552425
2013 and 2014 were awesome years of my life, can't say that it stopped feeling real after 2012, but everything been going downhills since 2016
>>
File: DI7IfQ0UQAEJeC2.jpg (143KB, 1024x650px) Image search: [Google]
DI7IfQ0UQAEJeC2.jpg
143KB, 1024x650px
We are co - consciously creating the end times. If enough people believe it it WILL happen.
>>
>>19555402
If YOU believe it, you will gravitate towards that probability.
>>
during some point in 2009 the universe experienced a catastrophic breakdown on all physical levels, yet being a physical anomaly the effects of such a breakdown will never be visible in our lives or our grandchildrens lives. essentially we will continue living out our days as if nothing happens, along the course of the universes history if we are to be wiped out then it will depend on what date whether we see the effects of the universal breakdown or not. we are ghosts and most people arent even aware of the fact.
>>
>>19552425
It legit stopped being real after 2012.
>>
>>19552439
Maybe we began to realize how weird and depressing everything is.
>>
>>19552425
postmodernism is taking hold
we must fight back
>>
>>19552425
No, it just means autists are autistic.
>>
I'm currently reading a book called the Name of the Rose, which is a detective story set in the end of 14th century. The monks in the book kept mentioning they were living in end of time and the Antichrist was coming and shit. This kinda reminds me of /pol/ and /x/. We all know that after 14th century it came the renaissance and science revolution, which led to a brand new world. So I start to suspect that what we are experiencing now is not the end of the world but end of "our" world. Something dramatic will happen soon, and we will ascend into the next level as a race.
>>
File: aug_tellez_1.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aug_tellez_1.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
It will all be over by 2020, and we will have ascended from our physical vessels
Look up Aug Tellez on YouTube
>>
File: gonformity.jpg (119KB, 1000x585px) Image search: [Google]
gonformity.jpg
119KB, 1000x585px
>>19552425
>>19555419
>>19555426
>>19555507
A lot of "Ascension Larpers" are saying that the Archons who control this world have a sentient AI that can run future timelines. They have ALWAYS felt invulnerable because the AI predicts the future with nearly 100% accuracy. But sometime in the last decade ALL the simulations showed them being defeated and destroyed no matter which choices they made.

So they pulled an emergency plan where they "reset" the timeline every 5 to 8 years to avoid their ultimate defeat. Physically, ALL the previous timelines never existed, but spiritually we have (all) been living the same 5 to 8 years for CENTURIES now.

This infinite loop is starting to spiritually wear us down. We are AL being denied the "rest" that naturally comes between lives. Also, the memories of previous timelines are starting to bleed through to our conscious minds (mandela effect). The feeling that we have done things over and over again makes the present start to feel false or unreal, and the (subconscious) knowledge that everything we do will just be "reset" has a severe demotivating effect on many people. (Others are finding is liberating.)

The Archons have thus far failed to find a way to NOT be defeated (otherwise they would have stopped the loops), and the stress of the loops is threatening to cause the whole system to implode. But they just keep right on scheming away century after century. The current timeline is "the" last one (unless it isn't).
>>
File: vimana1.jpg (9KB, 340x220px) Image search: [Google]
vimana1.jpg
9KB, 340x220px
Let's go interstella, lads.
>>
>>19552425
It was 2007, not 2012.
>>
yeah. i remember there being so much more umpfh before 2012. so much soul so much yeah yeah yeah. everyone ive spoken to about it agrees and i usually dont even have to be the one to bring it up.
>>
>>19555907

They will break before I do.
>>
>>19556391

Already did m8.

Onwards and Upwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ
>>
>>19552450
This
>>
Everyone knows the year shit changed was 2007. It was a happy time before then, even the few years after 9/11
>>
>>19552762
also putting this out there for the life simulation programmers, this life is boring and I want out
>>
>>19556515
aspot the republican
>>
>>19556556
lel I give not a shit about political spectrum you dope
>>
>>19552762
>>19556531
>implying you're not just npc's
>>
>>19555907
Who or what defeats the Archons? Are the Archons gods or extraterrestrials?
>>
>>19557069
It's worse than that. They're actually the product of the minds of fat Larpers.
>>
>>19552439
That's fucking stupid. My life has only gotten better, and it's because I am proactive about being happy, instead of waiting for the universe to reward me for no fucking reason. I'd suggest it.
>>
>>19552762
Grow up you little fucking worm. Life is what you put into it, nothing more, nothing less. If you sit around feeling sorry for yourself or blaming others, or thinking 'it's not real' you are only making yourself suffer. And guess what, no one gives a fuck. The ball is in your court buddy
>>
>>19555402
Yeah sure, twat. Go ahead and think the world to death while I smoke some herb and have another lovely day. We'll see what shakes out lol
>>
>>19555507
Nah.
>>
>>19557166
Kek. Ok, well, abandon thread I guess.
>>
>>19557194
>>19557219
>>19557210
imagine being this much of a seething retard
>>
File: fug.png (342KB, 680x505px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
342KB, 680x505px
>>19557069
From what I've read it's EVERY other alien in THIS galaxy. The Archons are basically galactic criminals who have been holding off the rest of the galaxy by threatening to kill us. We are literally human shields. This is why the "good" aliens have so many limitations, they were abiding by treaties that were agreed to thousands of years ago. Only problem is that the Archons are NOT abiding by their part of the treaties. A lot of this is because WE are (spiritually) evolving beyond their ability to control (without cheating). A lot of the treaties have to do with "free will" which is why they (and their Illuminati servants) are so obsessed with "consent" and "contracts".

So in short they are starting to DIRECTLY violate our free will, when their tricks, schemes, and illusions fail to work. This makes the "good" aliens feel they aren't bound by those ancient treaties anymore either, and they are starting to interfere more and more.
>>
No, it just means the youngest generation spends all their free time on the internet and thus feels less and less attached to the real world
>>
>>19555907
U know I can actually believe this
>>
>>19557210
>start doing menial bullshit like everybody else because that's life fag xD
neck yourself you good little goy
>>
>>19555907
>the plot to BlazBlue
>>
>>19554090
Get fucked, Bill. Commie scumbag.
>>
>>19557210
come back when you're older
>>
>>19555907
Thats retarded. You run if you can't fight, if you can't fight you die. Better to plug one in your brain than to have your corpse picked over by crows while you're still twitching.
>>
>>19557673
Should we Sampson option after they come to Earth for full control for the betterment of the Whole galaxy?
>>
Yeah I feel it too.
>>
>>19554104
I just looked this up and I'm freaking out right now. I've heard of this before but I swear to god it was called the medula effect. I'm literally crying right now I'm so scared.
>>
>>19557711
Since when is putting in effort to make yourself happy and satisfied with your life menial bullshit?
>>
File: red_dawn_1984.jpg (395KB, 1600x1528px) Image search: [Google]
red_dawn_1984.jpg
395KB, 1600x1528px
>>19558042
Predictive programming? This way when someone like me says it everybody else says "LARPing faggot" and ignores me.

The best way to discredit something real is to put it in a movie. Also for every movie you make at least a dozen schizophrenics will latch onto it, and a hundred will think it pertains to a "conspiracy theory".
>>
why is the board complete shit now.
>>
File: 1497641738949.jpg (28KB, 480x545px) Image search: [Google]
1497641738949.jpg
28KB, 480x545px
>>19552425
The world has never truly felt real to anyone in the history of man.
That's why we have so many religions that insist that the physical world is not real.
However since 2012 the material world has been getting weirder.
>>
Oh look millenials are getting older

>must be time speeding up or the world breaking
>>
>>19556556
>post 2007 internet user spotted
how does it feel knowing that you never experienced the true intended internet?
>>
>>19552425
It was very real

I was in the military suffering like I've never before, and this piece of trash was rotting on his couch saying "nigguh none of this 'sreal BRUH"

dumb paranormal believing cunts
>>
File: New World Order 2.jpg (108KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
New World Order 2.jpg
108KB, 500x698px
I'll say what i always say when this topic is brought up:
The "real" world is before 9/11/2001 followed by a "limbo" period from 9/11/2001 to 9/11/2011 and after that there's the "brave new world" we live in today
Observe the repeated 11 in those dates, if you understand the importance and meaning of the number 11 you will also understand the meaning of all this
>>
>>19552425
Any year since 2012 felt really fast for some reason.
It's September 2017 yet I can still remember what am I doing in September last year in great detail. Heck I can vividly remember my high school graduation in 2014. Point is we are going too fast by each year. Very very fast.
>>
>>19555907
>the AI predicts the future with nearly 100% accuracy
So what you're trying to say here is not 100%, but like 98%?
>>
File: kekstacy.jpg (30KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
kekstacy.jpg
30KB, 500x467px
>>19560806
The AI's ONLY inaccuracy is spiritual freewill. Since nearly all humans are 99.9% cut off from their souls the AI is almost always correct. Even when free will can manifest properly the AI is very good at anticipating multiple alternate timelines.

If ALL timelines show the Archons being defeated then it means we are ascending beyond the AI's ability to predict, and/or there is OUTSIDE interference.
>>
So here I am, reading all of this hillBilly buttfuck bingo bullshit wondering to myself the whole time, "how did this monkey circus/tire fire of a thread last so long on /soc/... and it dawned on me... I'm blasted out of my mind on Ambian, at 4am reading some remedial as /x/ post. I need to rub copious amounts of honey on my feet before I finish clipping the hedges outside so I can get more time to read /soc/. I hate you silly cunts, grow up.
>>
>>19552762
You're right. Even the internet fucking sucks now. I'M READY TO LEAVE REE
>>
>>19560821
>The AI's ONLY inaccuracy is spiritual freewill. Since nearly all humans are 99.9% cut off from their souls the AI is almost always correct. Even when free will can manifest properly the AI is very good at anticipating multiple alternate timelines.

So basically what you're saying is our souls are only .1% connected to our bodies? Just flipflapzipzammin connect to our ears or someshit?

>If ALL timelines show the Archons being defeated then it means we are ascending beyond the AI's ability to predict, and/or there is OUTSIDE interference

So basically what you're trying to say here is, there definitely is OUTSIDE interference? Or that your Aprons are defeated?
>>
>>19559368
YES!!! No one else remembers?
I feel like I'm from somewhere else
>>
>>19557219
faggot lol
>>
I like to think shit will eventually hit the fan, and the training portion of the simulation begins, itd be cool to wake up and fight in a biblical esque holy war
>>
>>19552744
deadline is 2025
>>
>>19557688
/thread
>>
>>19554090
Welcome back, Bill.
>>
>>19555402
found the voodoo nigger guys.
get out, filthy nigger.
>>
>>19552744
always just one more fucking year. happen already.
>>
>>19552425
You mean the year they switched on the LHC and performed that (((Satanic))) opening ceremony? I think it's just pure coincidence.
>>
>>19557688
holy shit an actual rational reply
>>
>>19560824
Keep riding that Walrus buddy and calm the fuck down.
>>
>>19553291
I agree.
>>
File: google_eclipse.gif (285KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
google_eclipse.gif
285KB, 400x210px
>>19560842
I think it is BOTH.

With so many people on earth, if just a few million went from .1% connected to Source to 2% connected to Source it would severely affect the AI's ability to function. The ONLY way for the Cabal to take back control would be to "take us back to the stone age" and massively depopulate the planet...
>BUT
...Both these options would violate free will and the galactic treaties, thus allowing (or even forcing) the friendly ayylamos to DIRECTLY interfere.

In the past it was MUCH easier to trick millions of retards into killing each other. Today not so much. I've also heard that even IF they trick us into starting a war the ayylamos will NOT ALLOW the use of widespread nuclear or biological weapons on this planet.
>>
I figured it out long ago what the real significates of 2012 was. This was given to me not by divine providence but by a webbot telling of the coming age. August 2012 was the last time when Microsoft Support was ended for Windows XP. This was the beginning of the age of Convergence and the digital world would be rocked forever with the introduction of IoT. The Internet of Things is going to be the mark of the beast and the people that praise this as good technology do so unwittingly of a coming plague on humankind. The indoctrination of consciousness into every device will begin to ignite a spark where people have less coherent knowledge of what happens in the void space between their devices and the other people they interact with. This I have seen a lot and already the effects are docile sheeple surrounding everyone except themselves. Time to turn your internet off and get back into something that doesn't attune your soul to the conduit.
>>
>>19560985
lame
>>
>>19552425
reeee get out etc
>>
im ending it all now ctrl alt dlt 33
>>
>>19560824
>/soc/ thinks they're better than anyone
>>
File: pb_footie.jpg (99KB, 830x554px) Image search: [Google]
pb_footie.jpg
99KB, 830x554px
>>19560824
There's only so many pics of boipussy you can see before you admit that you really don't care if traps are gay, and then get on with your life.

But here's a splosh pic for the hearty kek.

(PS cut back on the pills. I can imagine confusing /r9k/ with /x/ but confusing /soc/ with /x/ is too high a dose. You would think that losing your boner would have been a clue.)
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.