[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont usually browse this board, I just had an idea that I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1bgvov.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1bgvov.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
I dont usually browse this board, I just had an idea that I thought you might like. (I come from /pol/)

I think this is the right term, but I'm not sure.
Could Egregore (if enough of you believe it, it'll come true) change the past? If real, it could obviously affect the future, but what about different timelines?

Sorry if this example is too political, but it's all I can think of.
What if somebody else in the campaign to become the president had entered and won? But the collective belief that trump won for some reason had split or changed the timeline?
>>
go back to /pol/ shithead
>>
>>19551936
I was trying to be nice, and they likely wouldn't know shit about this. I don't even post there much.
>>
>>19551936
You didn't even read it faggot.
>>
>>19551916
It's an /x/ tier concept, and an interesting one.
Mentioning /pol/ and dropping a trump pic is just going to make people here want you to smeg off with that cancer.
If you want a good discussion post a better pic and stay generic with the politicians and just don't mention the stooge containment board.

You should look into so called noospheric manipulation, a concept used by Russian psyops and politicians.
>>
>>19552025
Yea sorry about that, just haven't really browsed here before. Didn't know you hated it.

I'll look into that, thanks.
>>
>>19552040
Its probably not universally hated, but by a lot and it just derails kills decent discussions before they can even really begin.
I'd suggest /bant/ if you are determined to keep the trump&/pol/ stuff.
Peace.
>>
>>19551916
no, the past is gone and there's no changing it. we only go forward, trump won and thats that. as sad as it is.
>>
Kys
>>
>>19552002
>(I come from /pol/)
It was nothing worth reading
>>
>>19551916
you just took me down the rabbit hole OP..
>>
File: the_benisverse.png (244KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
the_benisverse.png
244KB, 800x700px
>>19551916
I've been reading about stuff like this lately. The jist is that there is NO past, and NO future. Anyone who can change the eternal present causes the past AND future to change to fit the present.

If you could turn us all into sentient reptilians then it would travel backwards in time so that all of history matched up with the altered present. People would claim that we have ALWAYS been sentient reptilians, and ALL fossil evidence would support that claim.

The concept of "time" is an illusion, the concept that the past (which doesn't exist) affects the future is an illusion. Time as we know it is an artificial construct designed to entrap us for eternity.
>>
>>19554635
That's quite interesting, time is a great thing to have theories on as we live in the present, and the past and future are mysteries.
>>
File: 03-jhBCKhi.jpg (62KB, 600x897px) Image search: [Google]
03-jhBCKhi.jpg
62KB, 600x897px
>>19554635

This image is too many memes.
>>
>>19552025
Yeah, this board really is infested with cucks.

>Get well soon anon!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.