[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm interested in theistic satanism. How does one pledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

File: satan.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
I'm interested in theistic satanism. How does one pledge his soul to Lucifer?
>>
>>19551251
If you worship 'God' then you already have. God is Satan. People were tricked into worshipping it as a God.
>>
>>19551251
You don't.

It's not yours, so you can't.
>>
>>19551316
Then whose is it?
>>
is this a going to hell kind of thing or are you just looking for something to do?
>>
>>19551276
Satan desires to be God but he will never be, The only power he is has is over this fallen world and that's a serious demotion from where he once was.
>>
>>19551336
Worshiping God has failed me. I'm just trying something new.
>>
>>19551340
Why would the 'real' God resort to dumb shit like setting fire to bushes or giving one guy the commandments? Why not just blatantly grab every human by the neck and say.. 'look, do THIS, faggot!'.

The real god hasn't been around since the big bang. Everything after that was Satan.
>>
>>19551356
because humans are the real god. it is more of a case that we fucked ourselves over than anything. God exists, and he is literally omniscient and omnipotent, because he literally is everything that exists.
>>
>>19551328
The universe is conscious, you are not. You merely think that your consciousness is yours, but it is the world that is sentient, not (just) you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mutMh1RMkCE

First you have to start a heavy metal band.
>>
>>19551356
God in the bible actually gave us one chance and we screwed up so bad that he basically gave up on us. It's called the fall of man.

Bible does actually hold a lot of credence, taken as a piece of philosohic literature written 2000+ years ago which has lost much of its context due to translation mutations.

the word 'God' doesn't always even mean 'the creator' in the bible as it is a word that replaced 32 different words such as, king, lord, creator, most high, and even simply the word 'good'

also reincarnation and pantheism are in the bible. even Jesus was exclaimed to be an incarnation of John the baptist.

There's some real interesting stuff in there and it is a great book if you take into account that our translation of it is actually misleading to a degree.

I don't agree with everything in it, though.

There is evidence of a great flood, one only needs to glance at the grand canyon to tell that it was most likely formed by slow draining water = layered erosion
>>
>>19551251
>I'm interested in theistic Satanism
Isn't that just called Devil worship?
>>
>>19551251
just keep doing what you're doing
>>
>>19551383
Call it what you will, it's still something I'm interested in.
>>
>>19551251
will only get yourself hurt in the long run. If you're talking about theist satanism, then satan will basically lead you into sin, of your own doing, and will leave you to face the consequences. Satan is a punisher, and an agent of god. Remember that god sent satan to test Job.

The only evil you can commit is evil upon yourself. Satanism will harm you in the long run if you choose to go down that path, and it will be you, personally, drawing the short end of the shit stick.

It's better to search for god. 'he' can do a lot of awesome stuff, but won't do it for sinners or people with sin in their heart. There's a god inside us all but there's more that extends beyond our physical bodies that's like, day 1 knowledge there.

but god shows and does reveal for those who have faith, and i'm not a religious nut or anything i've spent half my life doubting and the other half looking and about a third in between i actually got answers. there is definitely life after death i mean, you were born out of death, you were literally dead before you were born, so you will be born after you die.

My largest faith is in reality itself. My religion would best be described as pantheism with reincarnation acting as the objectifying agent. Quantum physics the concecpt of deus ex machina, God as a machine, yet the cycle of reincarnation (which has a grounded base in science, quantum entanglement of DNA pretty much guarantees the fact), supports God as a final incarnation, able to transcend time and space and able to act as deus ex machina for the durations of all incarnations up to the last.

The rest is just basic morality. If you want to worship evil then hell will rain down upon you. Instead, you would better choose to work for the betterment of all life, for they are all yours to live. It's eternal life but through multiple perspectives, achieving true objectivity through systematic procedure of reincarnation, mixed with quantum physics and parallell dimensions/multiverse
>>
>>19551428
everything is saved, the universe being more like a computer HARD DRIVE, storing our subconscious memories, whereas our consciousness is akin to RAM memory, which is lost when the system is lost.

So every book is basically memories from our past lives, saved to hard drive, but we can't access them without opening the file, because it's not stored on our RAM bus when we last turned off the system.
>>
>>19551437
I say subconscious because conscious memory IS reliant on PHYSICAL REALITY (matter). I would like to argue that our subconsciousness is everything material.

It may not be 100% as Freud intended, but i think it is a nice addition to the comprehension of the human psyche.

Whatever we see, triggers our conscious thought, which is why i call it the subconscious. Everything we do in reality, is stored, and can be read by other consciousness.

Example, Tutankhamun (spelling?) left his body in a tomb, his body was saved there. Many years later, people discovered his body, remembering that he had existed.

His data was saved to hard memory (the universe), and read/recalled at a later date, by the same agent, in a different program.

There's a lot of truth in the hippie mumbo jumbo sayings like 'we are all one' i mean would you give two seperate water drops different names because they are seperated? No, you just call both drops water because they are the same in essence. In this same way, life is synonymous to life. We are all part of the same system. It's all our life.
>>
>>19551380
>the word 'God'
In most languages the word 'God' literally means either 'Moon', 'Sun', or one of the planets/constellations.

'God is in the heavens' means 'the planet/object/stars in the sky'.

Yup, Godfags have been praying to the fucking Moon for 2000 years and they don't even know it. Kek. Dumbasses.
>>
>>19551251
At least you're not into cult satanism, i'd have to wish ill on you if that were the case.

For theist 'satanism' I would say the best place to start is the bible.

There is an interesting misconception in the bible, though, as when Adam ate the forbidden fruit, he not only gained the knowledge of good and evil, but lived for 900+ years after the deed.

Some like to hypothesis that the serpent actually helped Adam and Eve or was trying to, and if you take the hebrew bible iirc the serpent actually had sex with eve (which, incidently, is biblical evidence for reptilians)

granted, i haven't read the old testament, i mean, basically Adam and Eve lived in paradise without anything bad and when they learned the knowledge of good and evil sin was brought into the world (much like pandoras box desu) and they started to age and became more and more human

which is also an interesting theory or addition to the hypothesis of the metaphysical nature of life in general (how far are we able to manipulate our reality) (quantum physics suggest, a LOT)

and it would go without saying the more bad brought into the world the less powerful humans would become, less perfect beings....

son you should strive for betterment. to do good in life. you can research satan in the bible and even all the other forms in every religious text. Islam is also the counterpart to christianity as God = Allah in both books they are the same god.

just don't go down a dark road, please. We want to have a nice home for ourselves in the afterlife. Look for god, i bet you he will show you the way, because part of his soul is inside you. I hate going into churches, because i know most christians are sinners according to their own theology. All christians working towards salvation should be vegan. All buddhists should be vegan. All muslims should be vegan. All scientist who dignify life, should be vegan. Anybody who is human, should be vegan, too. Because we are killing ourselves.
>>
>>19551251
>baphomet
>lucifer
pick exactly one
>>
>>19551251
Op is fag. Banish to /fringe/. You can chant Satan and raise your IQ you sub human primate.
>>
>>19551489

The creator almighty being created the moon and everything in existence. He is only called God as a title that is not his name. Just like you are part of mankind that's not your name.
>>
>>19551534
You're quoting biblical bullshit. I'm giving historical facts. There's a difference.
>>
>>19551489
I think it is better to beleive in god, than not to. I have spent a lot of time back and forth debating, but there is simply too much meaning in life for it not to be something more than 'divine creation'

Even if, that meaning is the meaning we, as humans, aliens, and animals, and plants and microbes, put into it, or have created ourselves, it is still very connected and structured in a sense. I like to find logic and reason behind a lot of things, everything perhaps.

But, when you're talking about God in the hierarchial sense, as a sentient god head, well, i can understand the doubt, i've been back and forth on it my entire life. Worst times of my life was dismissing the possibility of his existence, best, most mysterious and bizarre times were literally when i challenged the sky, asking for god to show himself, and now here i am, actually feeling obligated to vehemently (sp?) defend his existence, without having the empirical evidence to boot. I guess this is why there's so much testifying going on through the ages. I guess that's how he plays it. Either you look for him yourself or you hear it from the people whos' boats he has rocked. he's not the kind of person who's gonna lay it on the table so to speak.

but i digress... as a final incarnation, God makes very much sense, as the end point of all data collected, becoming a literal knower and doer of everything, being literal collective consciousness, in a singular consciousness, but conscious of everything that has happened to everyone ever.

In concept, if such an entity were linked to us quantumnly and perhaps through a certain dimension (i'm not bullshitting), it could operate outside the boundaries of time and space and able to manipulate our reality in this moment of time so to speak.

some people like to think of god as their 'higher self'. I think that is a bit over pretentious and exclusional towards others, but it simplifies the concept just mentioned.

Thanks for your input.
>>
>>19551558
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that some kind of 'God' doesn't exist, I'm just saying that the bible and all religious texts are bullshit and that all religions are based on the worship of celestial objects such as the moon/sun/planets and stars.
>>
>>19551251
God is everything, God is the creator, god is the devil, god is the liar and the thief, the priest, the witch, the warlock, the nobleman, the fool, the philosopher, etc, etc, etc.

The REASON, why we make a distinction between 'God and satan', good and evil, etc, is because the qualities ascribed to god are qualities to strive for in life, a good example, 'the most high'.

It would be confusing to call the most high a sodomist, so there must be a different name for the things that are unwanted in life. they are attributes that are attributed to the enemy, the adversary, the fallen one, the devil etc.

but essentially they are the same person, two sides of the same coin. one doesn't want to be associated with the other so they were given seperate names. From Jesus' teachings it is clear it is better to be good than to be bad. We built prisons for people who did bad case in point.

I am also of the opinion that humans should look to themselves BEFORE looking to god.
>>
>>19551567
cheers! :)
I would incline to agree, except i would beg to differ that there is much value and insight to be found in these historical books, but to take them as more than historical literature, i would agree, is folly. i'm fucking talking like a pirate lol
>>
>>19551251
A point to be brought up on the subject of GOD.
However omnipotent a human may be, i.e, in the possession of supernatural powers, that power is lost and must be transferred when the human dies. This transferral of power places the omnipotency out of the original humans' hands, literally outside of his or her own body.

In theory, this transferral of power could accumulate into a godhead. But the point i stress, is that the power of the human will eventually extend beyond his reach, becoming its' own entity. Remember, the universe remembers everything, humans run on RAM (temporary) memory. There is no question which is more powerful in terms of storage, in fact, the universe is the best storage device possible in this moment of time.

to re-iterate, it is not me or you who is conscious, it is the universes consciousness, acting through our bodies. In this sense, God truly does exist empirically, and we've been ignoring him for too long a time...

in fact, what if the universe itself has become sentient in the objective sense, indeed serving as a deus ex machina until we reach the end of days so to speak.

it is some serious hypothesis to be taken into consideration... i think, eureka?! This is what is happening to/with us?
>>
>pledge his soul to Lucifer
Wouldn't Lucifer want people to stand upright and not bow to anyone, not even himself?
>>
>>19551639
If anybody agrees please spread the hypothesis in its' entirety i think it is extremely valuable to our global society. It is a functional explanation to the religion of pantheism, which is also a religion supported by the bible, at least, in part. We are smarter than this hell we have created for ourselves, we have the capacity and the capability to make this earth into an eternal heaven of sorts, a place without evil. Scientists have already confirmed that DNA is indeed linked to all other DNA through quantum entanglement, meaning it is very likely that when you die, you will become another lifeform.

Time being spatial as opposed to rythmatical, means there is no time paradox that can occur, merely spatial mapping of events, each timeframe being a location in a world of dimensions.
>>
File: 1495231336312.jpg (72KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1495231336312.jpg
72KB, 550x550px
Why tho?
>Pic related
>>
>>19551695
Lucifer always desired the worship of others since the beginning.
>>
>>19551612
kek

I think the bible (and co) were meant as an allegory. The stories within always have some political or righteous meaning. It's a book of fairytales.

The Romans worshipped Mars, Venus etc yet nobody mentions them anymore. Same with the Greeks, Egyptians, Sumerians, even the Pagans. It's only modern religious which give 'God' a personality. None of the Old religions believed there was a bearded man sitting on a cloud waiting to judge you at death. They believed in something which modern humans have lost the understanding of.
>>
>>19551251
joyofsatan.org. Might not be what you're looking for if you want "i will sell my soul to le ebil powers of darkness :3" though.
>>
>>19551489
if you read the Bible it tells you not to be a moon worshipping heathen.
>>
>>19551711
Sauce?
>>
There is no god. If you want to do that whole Satanism thing, go the LaVeyn route. But if you want to get into some wacko cult shit go the JoS route.
>>
>>19551752
There's more than just those two options.
Not to say those philosophies aren't worth at least taking a look at, but that's not all there is.
>>
Don't do it unless you like the idea of burning in hell for eternity.
>>
>>19551746
Gee I wonder why?
>>
>>19551251

Do you believe Lucifer was responsible for freeing humanity from the oppressive tyranny of an overbearing demiurgic or deific being? Do you believe Lucifer is an ancient god who had their worship stolen by a usurper?

Look into Luciferianism and Gnosticism.
>>
>>19551773
probably on account of spilling the blood of the innocent at the altar of Diana
>>
>>19551784
Both are false.
Lucifer didn't free Mankind.
He never cared for you.
>>
>>19551794

You sure do pretend to know a lot, anon. :^)

Those who know never speak, and those who speak never know.
>>
>>19551802
And that phrase is a paradoxical fallacy.
Nice.
Without Speakers the world would drown in Silence
>>
>>19551784
God is love & he blesses his people. The problem is many people have the aleister crowley "Do what thou wilt" mentality and that will only lead you to one place. Satan hates you more than you can imagine
>>
>>19551808

I'm unsure if you're being intentionally ironic right now, but it's hilarious either way.
>>
>>19551815

Anon, I don't actually believe in God or Lucifer. I was just answering the Anon's question. If you're so insecure in your own religious beliefs that you have to jump on every chance to convert anyone who disagrees with you on the internet, it's you who needs spiritual awakening.
>>
>>19551817
Ikr?
>>
>>19551752
actually theist satanism i would argue is better than lavey, laveynism is cult satanism, bad stuff.

>>19551714
Not too sure, i have no conscious memory of what happened 2000 years ago. We used to be chill with aliens, now we all think they're ridiculous, a lot has changed in the meantime, grand canyon evidence of a great flood, who knows, perhaps there was voices from the sky back then, but mostly, i agree these books should be taken mostly at face value,

I like the apologetic side of theism, for events that happened more than 2000 years ago, we can merely speculate now, the fact that i do find very interesting, is that we actually have a book that was written 2000 years ago, and translated fairly accurately into modern language, that is quite fascinating to say the least.

Some say the old testament was made in the great library of Alexandria, also, Buddhism predates christianity by 600 years, so it's no surprise to see reincarnation in Jesus' teachings.

To me, it is about the pursuit of truth. The truth is undeniable, one cannot persuade himself that he himself does not exist, for he must confront his self in the mirror each day. I can't say wether or not the earth is round or flat, because i don't know. Neither do i know Jesus existed, that doesn't stop me from finding his existence plausible to say the very least. What is written in the bible about him, is inspiring to me, and that is quite a fact, a truth.
>>
>>19551836
How is LaVeyn Satanism "Cult Satanism"? It's literally just an atheistic philosophy.
>>
>>19551851
There's a lot of allegations, to say the least, and a court case involving lavey himself. May be portrayed as a fairly innocent philosophy (i can't remember the whole agenda desu, been 10 years since i thought that was 'cool' too)

just a very suspicious man with, i thought, some heinous allegations towards him. If you want to get technical then Laveynism could be considered a cult in the literal sense, as the religion is named after the dude himself.

In my personal opinion/suspicion (sp?) i think laveynism was indeed a cult, sure, the kid in africa following the agenda might not be involved with the cult phenomenon but it seems like a front for cult phenomenon back in the 80s or maybe even 90s. It's an easy way to sell satanism under the guise of 'oh but we mean the innocent kind of satanism y'dig'

it's like saying, oh, i'm not a murderer, i'm an Tom Cruisian murderer, it's a completely different thing! we have better rules!

like, it's still suspicious as fuck, it's in the name. you think a murderer at trial would straight up tell you the truth? if he thought he could get away with it by cooking up some story i bet you he would.

being associated with a man like lavey and his principles aint exactly painting yourself in the best light, considering the allegations he has going against him.

ever heard of 'spirit cooking'
oh but i bet that's just innocent stuff
like pizzagate :'/
>>
>>19551917
So it's simply because you're nuts. Ok, thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>19551836
>What is written in the bible about him, is inspiring to me
That was the point. It's a book of tales meant to inspire. Some of it is even partly based on fact (Isrealites exodus) where as some is just bullshit.
>>
>>19551851
on the other side, it's easy to comprehend how one might want to battle religious dogma through apologetics of the dogma surrounding satan him/itself. I could see where lavey could be coming from, if it weren't for the allegations and suspicious nature of the philosophy at hand.

I can't find anything on google pertaining to the allegations, mind you a lot of time has elapsed since i had researched this stuff, also, atheism is good as long as you don't deny reality or other minds.

iirc he had some heinous crimes attributed to his persona, i'm just saying be careful, i don;t know the guy personally or anything
>>
>>19551931
This is mere speculation, though, as neither of us can verify the falsehood nor the validity of the bible in its' entirety. There is genuine wisdom to be found in Jesus' teachings. Wether he existed or not, i do not know, but 2017 years ago we called it the beginning of a rebirth of time so to speak, so i would like to think that something very significant happened 2017 years ago.

You don't know how much in the bible is true or not, neither do i. We don't have time machines (yet?)
>>
>>19551251
Don't. You will never be cherished by this entity.

>>19551276
incorrect. God is not satan/lucifer

>>19551344
You only feel this way because you have failed your god. Thus, he fails you. Indeed the fact that you think you can just switch it up to a different 'deity' is evidence enough.

>>19551356
Why would god give you the greatest gift of all and then tell you what to do with it?

>>19551714
The bible should be taken literally up until man tarnishes it with his own will. Otherwise you do yourself and mankind a disservice. There was no secret cult designing stories in the bible for you to pick apart. It is knowledge passed from the Sumerians, through civilizations, to a somewhat bastardized book we have today. It is the pathway to ancient knowledge and you must come to grips with that before you can become illumined.
Also all of those religions you stated had a being that judged you.

>>19551752
incorrect, and you will someday suffer for this position.

>>19551784
This is the true evil of humanity.
He cares not for you, only for himself, and sees our abilities bestowed upon us by the almighty as a tool for his own power.
The Abrahamic god is a lie. All gods are a lie. They are told in partial truths, to enlighten your spiritual self and lead you on the path way. through one is an acceptable life. To sift through them all Is the way to true self.

Lucifarians are worshiping a very real entity, that exists in all faiths.
This entity intends to make most of mankind chattle, and the remaining merely servants. He offers knowledge through time, and 'frees' the mind from the spiritual self, allowing for the advancement of humanity via technology.
If one truly wishes to worship at his alter, one must join a group of the illumined and pay lip service to the local religion long enough for the highest orders to recognize your allegiance. Once there you will be given the 'sacred' knowledge, and your 'soul' will be lost.

tiptoe carefully.
>>
>>19552019

>>19551276
>incorrect. God is not satan/lucifer

However much i would like to agree, i cannot. Eventually these are both facets of the same thing, there is no duality. However, there is seperation, and satan as an entity is in fact different from god as such, as good and evil are both actions, yet polar opposites of eachother.

>>19551251 (OP)
>Don't. You will never be cherished by this entity.

100% agree, even though i believe Satan is an agent of God, the flip side, so to speak, i believe the agent of evil leads to harm the sinner. It should be our goal to banish evil from the earth and the heavens.

the worship of good, leads to good my friend (OP)
>>
>>19551344
yeah worshipping god is meaningless without the context, the conviction so to speak...

instead, i would advise you to not lie to yourself, and search for god, literally, to ask him wether or not he exists. If you have no need for him, i doubt he will have anything to prove, however, if you truly want to know, i am willing to bet a lot, that he will show you, if you open your eyes.

at the very least, pantheism is where you can find a good foundation to build upon.
>>
>>19551356
i don't know, why do humans instigate wars on other humans? Surely if they were 'real' humans, they would not kill themselves?

I think this is something that god would be dissapointed in, to say the least.
in fact, why as a god, would you do anything for a corrupted race that denies your very existence?

Just out of speculation, of course. I am of the opinion that humans should look at themselves, before looking towards god.
>>
Robotron speaks absolute truth.

"God Is"

Simply put.
There are many people on this board that speak truth.
>>
Holy shit your hypothothies of the first ex machina of God.

That is why there are more people becoming like us.

We Need to change this world.

The time of the enlightened IS upon us.

Please contact me

[email protected]
>>
File: 1495231513184.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
1495231513184.gif
2MB, 357x296px
Wow... robotron you are one nice guy.
>>
Whoops [email protected]
>>
>>19551344 if you want to try something new worship Allah and blow up some people
>>
File: 41KIRy9VPFL.jpg (29KB, 318x500px) Image search: [Google]
41KIRy9VPFL.jpg
29KB, 318x500px
>>19551251
Do you even understand the word 'soul'?

If you want to help Lucifer, promote Christianity.
If you hate religion, just go atheïst, move on and enjoy life.
>>
>>19552149
>>19552175
>>19552187

Wow guys, it means so much knowing that people are listening and comprehending this. I think i'll keep the name robotron on /x/ to keep a familiar face or reportoire...

thank you for the recognition, however, the message is probably more important than this person, for one day i will surely die, and the rest of life will live on. I am concerned about our collective future but am convinced we can, as a species, turn things back on track, a salvation so to speak. It is through knowledge and education that we can achieve this. If everybody knew life after death through reincarnation is the process, nobody would 'sin'.

We can create an eternal heaven on this earth. along the way we'll cover the multiverse, too. Stephan i'll be sending you a quick e-mail because you asked me to.

it is important that mankind consider the importance of all other life. Thank you so much for listening and comprehending the substance, i hope it brings much clarity in life. I think Anonymous may be the catalyst through which redemption may spread. It is the only place where free speech is accepted on such a scale, unimpeded, flowing almost freely :)
>>
>>19553137
tomorrow is another day..
>>
>>19553230
Indeed.
>>
>>19551251
you'd probably be more interested in being a free mason
>>
>>19554190
bump lol
>>
>>19551251
How's the 7th grade, OP?
>>
>>19554314
pretty good tbfh
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.