[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obscure fears you've always had >Dvd menus always makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (189KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
189KB, 1280x720px
Obscure fears you've always had

>Dvd menus always makes me feel uncomfortable and scared that something is going to happen. Hearing the menu loop over and over with the same sometimes creepy music playing.
>scared of old phone ringtones going off at night. it made me feel like someone was going to come into my house and kill me.
>ps2 start menu made me scared that something bad was going to happen. the looping wind sounds and black and blue color scheme
>>
>>19550849
>Lowfi religious tv shows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
>>
>>19550849
When the pone rings cause I'm always so awkward when I talk to other people on the phone
>>
>>19550855
That shit gets me too but I think that's a common one. They all have that 70's animation quality to them and the tone is always so serious. It's unnerving.
>>
>>19550882
I was raised religious, to the point where I went to a Christian school. For me its the religion angle more than the lowfi angle. Like imagine something like this but instead of mormonism (which admittedly is creepy on its own) it was cryptic lovecraftian horrifying shit. That would be it for me.
>>
>>19550855

Dats racist!
>>
>>19550911
tfw black people are just pussy angels
>>
Dying while under anesthesia. I've never had surgery and don't intend to.
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 498x280px
The Weather Alert beeping sound that comes up on Tv.
>>
>>19550849

literally all three of these- the phone ringtones creep the fuck out of me and I never knew why

also when I was 7 I had an extreme fear of a moray eel jumping up out of my toilet to bite my ass if i stayed there too long but looking back I think my family told me that to keep me from taking too much time
>>
File: 1504636415584.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1504636415584.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>19551109
Bad news coming your way
>>
Ever since i was a child i found the noise of a toilet flushing unerving
>>
>>19550855
https://youtu.be/46PXaJxzuDE
>>
>>19550897
>>19550897
same here, i was in church schools, church groups and all sorts of crazy religious hsit my mom dragged us into as a kid. the woman got thrown out of cults.

the whole thing reeks of secret symbols, specific phrasing, NLP, and brainwashing. thats before you get anywhere near the rapture stuff, and the endtimes spocalypse cults and shit.

like the SDA revelation seminars. for a group that hates D&D, the sure as fuck made one hell of a game setting.
>>
>>19554413
Same here, I'm still scared of bathrooms in general
>>
Angry native spirits in forests, being pointed at, weird glitches in games.
>>
Old Adult Swim shows like Aqua Teen and Xavier: Renegade Angel always unnerved the fuck outta me for some reason.
>>
>>19554834
https://youtu.be/lwBWepFRz14
>>
>>19551109
That would literally be my most preferred way to die. Better than burning in a fire, getting shot and bleeding out, suffocating to death, etc...
>>
EAS messages that pop out of nowhere while watching tv, primarily unsettling in the middle of the night.
>>
>>19550849
I'm afraid of dolls, especially old ones.
As a child I used to have glove puppets. one of them was a punch who looked very creepy to me and I always felt uncomfortable around him. Kept him always in a box so he would not be "free" in my room when I slept.
I also hate till today when the blanket overhangs when I lay in bed. Especially when there is a space between bed and floor.
>>
I had repeated sleep paralysis dreams as a child where shadowy figures would open my bedroom door and let themselves in. Now I cannot stand doors that are left ajar or unlocked.
>>
Blender sound, I just can't stand it I feel like I'm gonna get murdered or get dragged into another reality. It's awful.
>>
>>19550856
I just don't answer the phone at all because I'm nervous to talk to other people. It's even worse when I have to make a call. I'll spend like half an hour building up the courage to make the call and even pre plan the conversation in my head and type it out on notepad so I don't forget what to say.
>>
>>19555166
Seconding this, especially home movies or whatever That shitty animated show was called on AS
>>
>>19555174
I bet you unironically buy worthington and loma linda foods
>>
Doors ajar; windows opened at night; when you are playing very loud music and you are by yourself in the house; long halls and corridors; watching footage of security cameras, especially if it's material of my house or roundabouts; highways at night; public restrooms in remote gas posts
>>
>>19550849
Does stuff like this spoop you by any chance? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iStxEiZNDwU
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.