[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote viewing experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: REMOVE-VIEW-2-300x169.jpg (14KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE-VIEW-2-300x169.jpg
14KB, 300x169px
Ok I want you to try to remote view what will happen on september 23, how do you do that? It's simple:
> Close your eyes and clear your mind.
> Concentrate on this date and tell us what you see in your mind.

I'm doing this to check if other people have similar vision to mine to try to predict what will happen.
>>
>>19550660
The aftermath
>>
File: why dint you do nuffin.jpg (39KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
why dint you do nuffin.jpg
39KB, 327x316px
>>19550660
I saw robotic t-rexes
>>
>>19550660
as stupid as this sounds, the military used to do this. they may still do. accuracy between 80-50% with some people.
>>
I saw your dad sucking cock
>>
>>19550660
looks like I'm gonna get a gf on sep 23
>>
>>19550660

Summer ends. Fall starts.

Bitches buy pumpkin spice lattes.

Some event happens in the news that clearly had global impact, but realistically won't change a damn thing about most western world lives.

Everyone starts screaming about the next apocalypse date.
>>
>>19550660
That's not how it works, you need to be in REM state, good luck remembering anything.
>>
>>19550660

I see a black horizon with a dull blue aura at the centre
>>
>>19550660
A town without anybody in the streets, absolutely silent.
>>
>>19550663
For about 20 years this is how we fought the Cold War.
>>
>>19550660
I see a great happening which I hastely reconstructed from memory in MS Paint.
>>
>>19550660
Yellowstone.
>>
>>19550667
Well according to the papers I redd it's not needed but it don't work for everyone, I just want to see the tendency
>>
>>19550669
same plus sky was red
>>
>>19550674
I didn't see the sky, but the scene seemed to be at least cloudy.
>>
>>19550660
i aint see nothing, as nothing will happen.
>>
>>19550660
go check out, farsight on jew tube and there monthly predictions. they been kinda bleh lately so i don't remember what they said plus allgier is gone now and its become cringe as fuck.
>>
>>19550660
don't you need some kind of number adress for this to work?
>>
>>19550678
no, the guys that work on it for CIA and NSA used it to predict stock court of sivler and made some shekel with it, you just need an intention.
>>
>>19550677
Pff Idgaf about thoose fucker, it's more relevent to use a lot of people as anyone as something like 80% of reliability, the truth is in the mass.
>>
>drinking milk
>shitposting on /pol/
>playing video games
>arguing with family about stupid shit
>even more shitposting on /pol/
>playing more video games

I'm a master at farsight and that's all I'm seeing on the 23rd and 24th. looks like it's another nothingburger.
>>
>>19550671
The left can't meme
>>
>>19550660
Plane related terrorist attack
Check em
>>
Its nighttime, suddenly an object appears in the sky, there are no stars or anything.

The object is falling from the sky, slowly.

It's a very bright orange reddish colour, at first glance so beautiful one could mistake it for an angel.

But the end has just begun and pure evil has arrived.

Last thing in this dream i had is that moments later the whole sky filled with these things,
they dont even have to be living things maybe its just fire falling from the sky. i dont know maybr this was just a dream or not happening on the 23 rd just wanted to share this with you
>>
I dont see anything why doesnt this work for me
>>
>>19550660
first mistake ye idiot... u mentioned already the target!!! its supposed to happen under blind conditions
>>
>>19550681
sounds comfy... what games u play ? maybe there is a chance to shitpost while playing muahaha
>>
>>19550677
hes gone ? how can they even compete than ?
>>
>>19550660
all i see is op being a faggot. nothing is gonna happen on the 23rd
>>
>>19550660
I see dots, large dots, getting smaller, crossing over the horizon.

silly me, I thought you said 1940.

you retreating cunts.
>>
17 years since the millenium bug... how many end of the world/start of a new come to pass since then? Im still here for some reason... not sure why but still yeah.
>>
>>19550660
A meadow on a warm sunny day
>>
>>19550664
AGAIN?!?!!
Dammit, old man. Knock it off.
>>
File: 1_Magician.png (622KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
1_Magician.png
622KB, 639x639px
You're not supposed to say exactly what to look at. Just make up a codename for it next time.
>quiet city
>nice clear day
>stone and glass tower, emphasis on corner
>moving flash across sky
>ground shaking slightly
>something coming out of the ground, erupting

Takeaway: Turning a corner, things buried bursting back onto the scene. Big scale. Well known and covered by media. Localized event with big waves.
>>
File: end-of-the-world-punch-card.jpg (53KB, 424x236px) Image search: [Google]
end-of-the-world-punch-card.jpg
53KB, 424x236px
>>19550691
well one more after the 23th and i get a "end of days" coffee for free... so dont ruin it lol
>>
>>19550694
checked
>>
>>19550666
HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW
>>
The correct way for buddhist Remote viewing technique.

For starters :
> Sit in sitting lotus position
> Breath in : notice it , Breath out Notice it.
> Send your mind between nostrils , Notice your mind two times.
( Repeate )
> after like 5-10 times , you mind start to clear
> you will start seeing flashes of light in 15 mins and up.
> Look into the light , follow what you see.
> you will start seeing visions.
>>
File: 1495561480223.jpg (32KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1495561480223.jpg
32KB, 412x430px
I see waves of artillery striking Seoul. I watched through the eyes of a SK woman as she was stuck by a wave of artillery fragments. She simply fell on the street and bled out...
>>
>>19550660
>can't see shit
I guess it all will end then.
>>
File: Coru_Raven_nowords_red_sml.png (61KB, 388x375px) Image search: [Google]
Coru_Raven_nowords_red_sml.png
61KB, 388x375px
>>19550699
Three hurricanes will ravage the country.
Three waves of bombardment upon South Korea.
Three great nations will fall before the end.
>>
So my reading was that there will be an energy shift over the whole globe. There is also a large concentration of energy around the North Korea and China Area.
>>
I see a green background with a wast repetitive pattern of white dots, growing and becoming brighter from west to east, until the green in completely gone and the white background turns into all sorts of things
>>
>>19550660
I'm getting something.
OP is a faggot.
>>
I see a light streaking through the sky over the northwestern coast, then I see a dark arch in the sky. The eastern coast feels like a bloody wound, and a crack begins to go through I wanna say around Tennessee or the Virginias..but it feels more like something just beginning and not a major event on that day. Could be an earthquake.
>>
Hurricane Mark biggest ever destroying the whole of FL
>>
File: 1399310739734.jpg (14KB, 355x397px) Image search: [Google]
1399310739734.jpg
14KB, 355x397px
>>19550660
>I want you to try to remote view what will happen on september 23
>remote view
>what will happen on september 23

Its like stacking autism. Like an autism sandwich.
>>
>>19550660
I see an economic collapse.

I also see a satellite failure.

I do not see war.
>>
>>19550691
I think it is bound to happen, no one will know when though.
>>
>Markets start crashing

>Nukes go off in both Koreas to hide it was Chinese who fucked everyone over

>Russia, India and Pakistan invade China, while Japan and USA finish off what's left of Korean peninsula

That's as far as I can go.
>>
I already had a homeless lady tell me that the celestial child will be born on the 23rd so I'm assuming there is actually going to be some sort of operation happening and not just some bullshit trying to make all the right-wing extremists on this godforsaken site think their preferred end is actually coming.
>>
>>19551315
Or maybe she's on /pol/...
>>
>>19551126
Good progress.
Try to change the object's color with your mind.
Until it become bright white (light).
And stare into it.
Visions will come clear.
>>
If nothing will happen around china/korea area on 23rd, i'm gonna make fun of all of you and label you all as worthless sad fake roleplaying pieces of shits.
17 days to go lads. If you're LARPing, fear the wrath of god
>>
>>19550660
I saw lots of chaos and confusion. Sophia was standing high above it all wearing a black dress, a crown with twelve stars and holding a glowing blue cross.
>>
>>19551243
you are only showing that u know nothing of this subject right now. and youre making an ape of yourself in front of everbody, get some knowledge
>>
>>19551237
yeah the only images I got were a satellite view of hurricane over florida; fire; and the phrase "italia bombed"
>>
I predict the moon will turn red.
>>
File: 1504671944531.jpg (7KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
1504671944531.jpg
7KB, 300x213px
>>19553177
You interest me.
>>
I did one of these once, I can't see people or animals when i do it, only what places i am at may possibly look like. So it's not that entertaining, its fun if you love visualization, but I like ethereal projection better. It gets me through the day.
>>
>>19553200
>>19553177
Behave techno gods.
>>
>>19550660
>impeachment of Donald dump
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.