[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I undoubtedly have an entity attaching itself to me. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

So I undoubtedly have an entity attaching itself to me.

It's some type of subconscious implant that creates negative emotions/thoughts, and I can feel it restricting the chakras from the solar plexus down.

Thing is, I know this entity was on a "friend" of mine before; an idiot who messed with the occult and didn't know what he was doing. Pretty sure it attached itself to him when he started to try NLP, and that's pretty much the same time I stopped talking to him too. He's an insecure, jealous and power-hungry person, so I just did not need that type of energy in my life. He also backstabbed me a number of times in his pursuit of 'status'. I don't know how, but it seems as if he's merely taken it off of him and transported it to me. Still haven't figured out how.

Swapped astral bodies? Made a deal with the devil? He doesn't have much intelligence or concentration power so I honestly don't know how he's managed to rid himself of it and give it to me, but I just need to know how to get it off for good. At this point I don't even know if I should attempt to send it back to him, or if that would just proliferate the issue. I just sincerely want this thing gone.

I'm all ears for the strongest techniques and advice you have, since I'm feeling very drained at this point and have tried a few things (visualising pulling it off, visualising an auric bubble, telling it I do not want it).

Thank you.
>>
If you lived in my city, I know a practitioner that could confirm if what you are saying is the case, and then move them on if so.

I've never had much luck doing it myself. I'm sure you will be swamped with newage technique suggestions.

If it were me, I would go somewhere the vibration is really high, like and ashram, and spend some time. Hopefully whatever is hanging around won't be able to stand the heat.
>>
File: lol.jpg (14KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
14KB, 244x206px
Fool me once.. shame on.. shame on you.
Fool me.... you can't get fooled again!!
>>
>>19550576
I hear ya George, I hear ya.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.