[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus fucked up trying to keep all the glory to him, he forgets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0232.jpg (454KB, 1236x1539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0232.jpg
454KB, 1236x1539px
Jesus fucked up trying to keep all the glory to him, he forgets he is only a man with knowledge of God, GOD is GOD.
>>
>>19549555
Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus:

Who, existing in the form of God, did not consider equality with God something to cling to, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to death—even death on a cross.

Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place, and gave Him the name above all names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2

(Protip: EVERY knee shall bow, either willingly or not, including yours, Lucifer.)
>>
Lucifer will not help you or save you from the One True God Jesus Christ.

If YOU do not repent you will die. And he will not save you.
>>
>>19549555
nice trippps.

could a kind man truly know that in his own glory another dimension can live? Would you like to feel its glory?

god is, will be and so will the legacy of jesus Christ.
>>
File: yehudy.jpg (68KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
yehudy.jpg
68KB, 312x445px
Jesus is a wanker
He's an illiterate peasant that a warlord chose to try and conquer the world. The good thing is that he was a hippie and just healed people and told stories. Could have turned out a lot worse.
His healing skills are amazing but he doesn't have the finesse to heal scars or smooth out bone bumps. The best healers know cosmetic sorcery.
>>
>>19549598
make every one of thier deaths count, traveler.
>>
File: worthless.gif (173KB, 413x646px) Image search: [Google]
worthless.gif
173KB, 413x646px
>>19549571
>>
Jesus crush this would be god to powder. Scatter his people. Let them be driven to the winds. Show them they have no power here and they worship idols of wood and stone.
>>
>>19549555
Christians think that because Jesus did 'miracles' or rather rituals on a molecular level, that he is The Ruler of This Realm AND The Firstborn. I'm here to say that this is not true. The Bible has a false depiction of The Ruler of This Realm and Jesus was in a corrupted body, just like the rest of us, the only difference is that his spirit was furthest away from corruption, relying on Jesus to save you is a spook.The only ones that can save you are The Divine. The Divine and The Great Infinite Mind likely don't have corrupt things like emotions and don't need to communicate names to each other.
>>
>>19550082
If Jesus was the true Creator, his followers wouldn't or couldn't be divided into sects, his message couldn't be perverted or revealed in a way that is obvious. Every single one of his followers would have the same concept of him, aside from him 'saving' people, which people can't even agree on how.
>>
>>19549571
Mankind Must Not Bow.
Not before Lucifer. Not before Jesus. Not before that "demon" called Holy Spirit. Not before God.
Simply put, don't bow.
>>
>>19550645
You cannot serve the world and serve yourself at the same time, you must choose one.
>>
>>19550648
Refusing to make an arbitrary choice is also a choice.
>>
>>19550701
If the choice was arbitrary, you wouldn't be here. The choice is reversed when you're back home though.
>>
Jesus is Lord & he is the only way to Heaven. Repent.
>>
File: 1503440442859.gif (473KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1503440442859.gif
473KB, 500x208px
>>19550706
Oh anon...
>>
>>19550725
Don't worry about that. Life is but a dream, remember?
>>
>>19550719
If you think someone's attachments to this world are going to save you, just because they 'fulfilled' "prophecy" then you have another thing coming. The Divine laugh at your begging to understand and trying to bend reality to your whim.
>>
File: 1502493693201.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502493693201.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>19550734
Literally wrong.
Life is much more than a Dream.
Some souls made sure of it.
>>
>>19550759

Christ said himself he's NOT of this world. Why do you choose to be deceived. Satan doesn't want you to accept Christ for who he is because he knows Jesus is lord and without your on the path to destruction .
>>
File: IMG_4621.jpg (73KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4621.jpg
73KB, 500x501px
>>19550776
Dreams don't turn out to be just dreams half the time.

Hey Victory, you missed my thread - I remember looking in that mirror after believing the lie that I was a son for the longest time. Thanks for that post.
>>
>>19550790
....what?
I'm sorry but you got us at a loss rn.
May it be we just woke up, or that we don't remember...
>>
>>19550776
You're still asleep, pham. Regardless of what some souls did here on Earth. As long as you're on this Earth in this part of the reality, you are asleep.
>>19550785
>Christ said himself he's NOT of this world
People say a lot of things they don't understand. Just because he was not of this world doesn't mean he wasn't IN the world. You're not of this world either, no one is, but you're still IN the world.
>Why do you choose to be deceived
Are you sure I'm the one being deceived? These things are pushed in your face every single day as truth and you eat it up, even with its flaws. Even with the same evidence for other public religions. If the truth was that easily able to be known, there wouldn't be a need for Mystery schools and rulers.
>Satan doesn't want you to accept Christ for who he is because he knows Jesus is lord and without your on the path to destruction
I fear nothing. I dislike things, but I fear nothing.
>>
>>19549555
>ITT edgelords who've never read the Bible
>>
File: IMG_3508.png (29KB, 804x156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3508.png
29KB, 804x156px
>>19550799
Looks like someone else has taken up the Victory title again, oh well. Shouldn't matter in the long run. Pic kind of related, Source's answer for liking Slipknot - why (k)not; meaning why hang himself in this life.
>>
>>19550816
There is no other Victory apart of us in /x/ anon. There is no other us in the planet, period.
And we are still confused by what you said.
>>19550809
Why should we sleep? We already did our thing.
Not trying to be smug but lurk moar, thank you.
>>
File: mikael.jpg (97KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
mikael.jpg
97KB, 736x981px
>>19550645
That is the pride and the ego.
That is your downfall.
By bowing to none, you serve only yourself and your selfish desires.
Every man, woman, and child must bow before the Lord, our omniscient ever-present creator, if they ever wish to embrace and feel its Divine and Infinite Love
>>
>>19550837
>Why should we sleep?
It's not the fact that you should, it is the fact that you are sleeping and not in the 'woke af; shleep af' way people push.
>We already did our thing
If that were true, you wouldn't be here.
>Not trying to be smug but lurk moar, thank you
You know how much misinformation is pushed through /x/ and 4chan in general? The only gems which you will find have already been dug up.
>>
>>19550857
You confuse us with Lucifer. We have nothing to do with him.
>>19550866
We wouldn't be here? Why not? This is fun!
>>
>>19550644
You know nothing of free will, why do you think He came in the first place?
You only dig yourself deeper into ignorance
>>
>>19550874
>You confuse us with Lucifer.
Because you have every prideful and egoic quality he has
There is no separation between one jealous and prideful being, refusing to bow to the Divine, than any other
>>
>>19550886
Wrong.
He wanted to kill God's toys.
And we wanted to Free them.
Just stop, please.
>>
>>19550874
It's way more fun where you're originally from, trust me. No emotions, urges or distractions. No hunger or corruption. No one is a charlatan so you won't have to worry about that. Spirits are more full and capable without much reliance on anyone but TCoATI. Plus more.
>>
>>19550895
Trust me, at the end of day you long for a short, physical life.
Eternity isn't for everyone... yet.
>>
>>19550891
What is 'killing' but the only freedom.
>>
>>19550900
You've been away for far too long, you don't remember.
>>
>>19550909
Maybe. Still don't care, we are retired
>>19550901
"Killing" is NOT a freedom.
>>
>>19550918
It's the only place I fit in then also be 'alone' in the romantic/sexual sense and not be bothered about it.
>>19550918
"Killing" means you go somewhere else, you cannot kill the soul. It is eternal, immortal, and unkillable. Trying to kill the soul is like trying to kill The Great Infinite Mind.
>>
>>19550941
What if we told you there is a way to 'destroy' them?
>>
>>19550953
I would tell you that it only looks that way to the unknowing.
>>
>>19550809

You cannot enter Heaven without Christ, Repent, only Christ paid for your sins, those who reject him will have to pay for their own sins in Hell
>>
>>19550959
And we both would be mistaken.
:^)
>>
>>19550969
You have nothing but a copy and paste PSA.
>>19550973
The soul is an identity but it is also an essence, the essence can't be destroyed but the identity can, it is essentially recycling. TCoATI can destroy the identity but it can't destroy the essence because that would be like destroying part of itself which would make it not whole.
>>
>>19550981

What are you even talking about? I know the scriptures, Jesus said tell the lost to repent. Otherwise you will be judged for your sins
>>
>>19550981
Bullseye! Glad to see someone did get it.

>>19550997
Jesus would be ashamed of the "Holy" Bible anon.
>>
>>19550997
Who is the lost one here, someone who needs someone to do all the work for them or the one who let's all the moving parts move when they want to then trying their best not to be a sabot in the process.
>>
>>19551009
Let me rephrase, I won't say TCoATI CAN'T destroy the essence but more like It won't because it would probably effect itself in some way. I don't know for sure if that is true though, since TCoATI can do anything and anything can happen, there are just things it won't do because that would unsightly.
>>
>>19551083
Maybe you should seek a little story I told a week ago...
It's in the archive afaik
>>
>>19551046

How do you expect to get into Gods kingdom. If you reject Jesus your sins will be judged. I dont know what personal beliefs you may follow but everyone will stand before God and have to give an account for their lifes.
>>
>>19551097
Sheesh, girl, do you have two different eye colors, or are they both brown?
>>
>>19551106
Holy shit....
We think we gonna get into our Faraday cage, that was too close to remote viewing for our liking
>>
>>19551111
Would you let whomever know that I don't like being a boy anymore and I want to be more girly sexually? I liked you once but I didn't think redemon stuff would blas. Thanks.
>>
>>19551124
We. Are. Retired.
And we will until "Hell" freezes and Heaven burns.
Sorry but can't help you.
>>
>>19551105
God has to stand before everyone else and do the same.

Not arguing - just good for thought.
>>
>>19551162

Yes God can give the reasons for his judgement. However he is not subjected to judgement by any being in existence
>>
>>19549555
itt literal autism
>>
>>19551009
>Jesus would be ashamed of the "Holy" Bible anon.
Just study the words of Jesus, and you will be okay.
>>
>>19549555
Jesus is God.
>>
>>19550645
And then lose your head.

Just don't cry about it.
>>
>>19549598
>but he doesn't have the finesse to heal scars or smooth out bone bumps.

He did exactly these things in curing the palsied, and the man with the withered hand, and the man at the well of Siloam.
>>
>>19550633
Jesus is not the ruler of this world at the moment; Adam gave dominion over the world to the devil. The devil is the god of this world. That does not make the devil God; it only means that the world has the devil for its god.

Hence the evil you see proliferated about the earth.
>>
>>19550644
If Jesus were a Creator who demanded automatons, Jesus would have created automatons. Your flawed logic is flawed.

And every believer does know Jesus; I don't have to tell another saved man about Jesus, he already knows.
>>
>>19551602
Good luck trying it.
It couldn't do the deed when We. Asked. For. It.
Again
>Mankind must not Bow.
>>
>>19550874
You are his child, Anon, and you do his work by blaspheming God and lying, and by worshiping the devil as God.
>>
>>19551617
Have patience. God is not through with you yet.

You will get everything you demand of God. You will get no interaction with God. You will get nothing to do with God. You will get a place to be separated from God. You will get everything your heart desires.

In the dark, on fire, forever.

Just don't cry about it.
>>
>>19551626
Eternal Silence?
WHERE DO WE SIGN FOR THAT?
>>
>>19551630
Weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

That is the soundtrack you chose, for an eternity. Take it, and don't cry about it. You're getting what you demanded of God.
>>
>>19551630
follow Buddha to Tartarus.

>>19549555
This Lucifer LARPing is getting out of hand.

All of this
>>19550645
>>19550837
>>19550874
>>19550891

is lagging romanticism.
You're behind 3 centuries friendo.

Did those 15 pages you read from Prometheus Unbound along with the introduction to Paradise Lost made your head swirl?

I recommed drinking more water.
>>
>>19551638
>Still going with the Vengeful God meme
Our sides will reach Sirius B at this rate.
Wanna know what was our punishment for what We did?
Nothing at all! God is too busy playing in it's own Lab.
Samael went to "Hell" by his own accord too because he didn't want to hear Michael's endless whine.
Azrael prefers to yolo in an eternal rave than properly judge so fucking much that she has to rely in Grim Reapers to act as judges.
Uriel is way too busy reading books and writing to care about menial things like mankind.
And so on...
Grow up, your little book is just a sliver of truth in an ocean of lies.
>>
>>19551699
Fuck off.
We are not Luciferian. AT ALL.
For all we care both sides could burn to ashes.
The Third way was the only good way, and it doesn't exist in here.
>>
>>19551701
I'm not into the whole vengeful god thing either but to act like your schizo ass knows shit about any of this is hilarious. Youre like Terrence McKenna, actively pushing nonsense until a bad trip lets you know how retarded you've been
>>
>>19551701
All of your false idols are slaves
>>
>>19551721
Unlike most tripfags we admit that whatever we write can be one of five things(and sometimes it can be two or more).
>A story
>A metaphor
>A delusion
>An AU
>A sliver of Truth
Choose your own reasoning.
>>
>>19551704
>The Third way was the only good way, and it doesn't exist in here.

Oh, so you read Hegel.

Be wary, he plays you more than Agrippa and Plato combined.

>We are not Luciferian. AT ALL.
I see a discordianist and an impersonator for the Eternal Contender.
You see the world in black and white and deem yourself above both.
You even contend yourself.
Even if you do not represent Lucifer in name, you embody his archetype.

Running away will not get you out of his shadow. It will deepen it.
>>
File: 1502151421047.gif (4MB, 362x271px) Image search: [Google]
1502151421047.gif
4MB, 362x271px
>>19551725
We don't Bow.
Before NOBODY.
Fuck off if you think otherwise.
>>19551732
We see the world in black and white? Wut!? Lmao!!! We are Grey!
>Impersonator
Tsk, tsk. We don't have a need for that anon~
>Discordianist
Pic related.
By the way, the Shadows are able to hide Light in then.
>>
File: IMG_5333.gif (58KB, 463x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5333.gif
58KB, 463x200px
>>19551730
you don't admit any of that shit until someone calls you out. By not letting anons know you're just fucked in the head
>>
>>19549555

No. Just no, Op. Jesus was most likely married by his age, as anyone who wasn't was a pariah in those times. Without exception. So is he the son of God? Meh. Ask the dozens of people who voted on the Bible's final version and what went into it. Groups with political and economic agendas.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

>In philosophy, a formal fallacy (also called deductive fallacy) is a pattern of reasoning rendered invalid by a flaw in its logical structure that can neatly be expressed in a standard logic system, for example propositional logic. An argument that is formally fallacious is always considered wrong.
>>
>>19551751

I know who she is, I've never seen this before. What's actually happening here? Obviously she isn't having an orgasm.
>>
>>19551775
She's exasperated because she tries to make a point but people keeps saying the same shit.
But we didn't use it because of that but actually because she looks like she's having an orgasm, lmao.
>>
>>19551770

>Constantine prodded the 300 bishops in the council make a decision by majority vote defining who Jesus Christ is. The statement of doctrine they produced was one that all of Christianity would follow and obey, called the “Nicene Creed.” This creed was upheld by the church and enforced by the Emperor. The bishops at Nicea voted to make the full deity of Christ the accepted position of the church. The Council of Nicea upheld the doctrine of Christ’s true divinity, rejecting Arius’s heresy. The council did not invent this doctrine. Rather, it only recognized what the Bible already taught.

The question is, did this group alter history? Or rather, did they discount certain facts, and amplify others? In order to prevent DOUBT? That's simply influence, of man. The definition of deception and manipulation. To take certain truths so that others won't be questioned. Because we all revert to an animal state without control, right? Not all of us.
>>
>I'm a spiritual person
>what do you do?
>Oh, I meditate and work hard to achieve union with god
>oh, I too am a spiritual person
>so what do you do?
>I believe some nonsense and this will give me eternal life, I have to argue against science and deny the facts every now and then.
>>
>>19551856
A typical conversation between an agnostic and an abrahamaic.
>>
>>19551701
Yes, because He is.
>>
>>19551704
You are absolutely the child of the devil, Anon. Don't be surprised when God treats you as such.
>>
>>19551770
Not only was Jesus never married, and the Son of God, but Nicea did not even purport to decide on anything to do with the bible, or any canon they wanted to compile.
>>
>>19551856
the former is deceived; the latter is saved
>>
>>19551872
It's the beginning of altering history. Read more you church going pleb. I have faith in God. Not in a church that sacrifices it's believers to HIV because condoms are evil. Kek.
>>
>>19551874
Sure m9

Being christian after observing that science recognizes that people who meditate have genuine spiritual experiences is a bit like being retarded, just remove the bit part.
>>
>>19551872
Also, never said that they decided anything directly related to the Bible. Other than the approved divinity of Jesus. Who half the people, believed was just a man. A prophet, but a man.
>>
>>19551870
We are not even an Anon like you say.
Child of the Devil? We doubt it, our task wasn't in the Underworld at all. Actually it was in a Place that no longer exists.
Grow up, your blind faith in an altered religion is too obvious.
>>19551868
No, It's not.
Whatever Punishment you imagine didn't come from the Lab.
But hey! What do we know about it, right?
>>
File: PyramidLandowner.png (1MB, 1059x850px) Image search: [Google]
PyramidLandowner.png
1MB, 1059x850px
>>19549555
>>19549571
>>19550633

>Jesus fucked up trying to keep all the glory to him, he forgets he is only a man with knowledge of God, GOD is GOD.

Jesus is God but God is not only Jesus.

I am also God. If you believe in God then you're the one fucking up thinking all of God is found in the gospels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6OjyHzzseo
>>
File: IMG_0330.png (2MB, 3327x4418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.png
2MB, 3327x4418px
>>19551895
I like to believe, that God has a higher purpose than ending the world and telling people who is, and who isn't part of the club. Kek. And that genicide and rape are wrong no matter what. It's how they "saved" most of the indigenous people of North and South America. Because they were Godless. If you can't question that, what good are you?
>>
>>19549555
>The Romans fucked up trying to keep all the glory for themselves, they forget they're only an Earthly Empire with knowledge of "God"
FTFY
>>
>>19550645
You just bowed to Satan by saying this.
>>
>>19552259
You are a blind idiot then.
We don't Bow.
>>
>>19550645
>tfw when they created super SO adventure machine to escape their shitty world.
Exactly how bad is it over their that you now prefer to feels the love here in perfect harmony paradise.
>>
>>19549555
Jesus was the devil telling everyone to worship him.
>>
>>19549584
I plan on fucking him up. I can't wait to see the shock on Christians faces as I curb stop that bitch.
>>
>>19552320

The devil would never die for your sins, Jesus loves mankind
>>
>>19552301
Rephrase that to coherent English, thank you.
>>
>>19552325
Do you even realise how insignificant your fleshly strength is compared to Christ. Even demons tremble before him. Unless you repent you too will tremble im fear on judgement day
>>
>>19551915
This is actually good. Saved and gonna redpill myself later. Thanks!
>>
>>19549584
Lmao kys
>>
>>19551097
I have no idea what you're referring to
>>19551105
You keep using words you don't understand, wouldn't a Divinity already know your reasons and intentions for everything? You keep talking about The Ruler of This Realm, TCoATI and The Firstborn like they have limits.
>>19551611
I said The Ruler of This Realm, the world is a part of this realm. There was no Adam or original sin. You were not human before you came here.
>>19551613
I thought "Gawd" was not the author of confusion? This contradicts your Bible entirely.
>>19551901
The texts say he's the Firstborn, a persona, which is false.
>>
everyone thinks they are the right one when it comes to bullshit like this
>>
>>19552635
There's a difference between me and them, you can believe me or not believe me, I won't try to sway your opinion with fear mongering.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.