[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jezebel your beauty is taken away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

File: ancientisraelisword.jpg (21KB, 650x755px) Image search: [Google]
ancientisraelisword.jpg
21KB, 650x755px
Jezebel and all who corrupt the will of God and curse and hurt others and think God does not see all of you your beauty is taken away permanently in Jesus name.
This is your punishment until you repent to Jesus Christ or have people of God release you.
You will not see me again.
If you do not repent you will be actually killed.
There is no counsel against Jesus Christ.
Watch you lose all your beauty today in one day in Jesus name.
>>
No one can restore it to you but Jesus.
It is gone no matter how many prayers to idols you will do.
>>
>>19549423
>If you do not repent you will be actually killed.
>Watch you lose all your beauty today in one day in Jesus name.
As a Christian, I find it disturbing and unChristian for you to pray ill over the lost.

"Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen." - 1 John 4:20

"This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets depend on these two commandments." - Jesus, in Matthew 22:38
>>
>>19549439
This is a place of wickedness. These people need to repent or they will be going to hell.
There things so bad done here you would hardly believe it.
>>
You should read this Jezebel you will want to know who took your beauty and how to get it back.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 960x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 960x677px
>>19549423
[citation needed]
Are you going to quote a scripture citing Jesus taking away Jezebel's beauty?

No. I didn't think so.
Have a blessed day.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>19549600
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom but fools despise wisdom and discipline.
Proverbs 1:7
Know that this shall surely come to pass. The Lord Jesus Christ has purposed it.
>>
>>19549505
>This is a place of wickedness. These people need to repent or they will be going to hell.
>There things so bad done here you would hardly believe it.
There are bad things being done everywhere. God knows. Exhortation is fine, but praying for the lost to be hurt is not. Let Him do His job.
>>
>>19549423
in your own soul is the cosmic flame of eternity.

don't fear it, or worship it so tightly, either.

It is your faithful companion, keeping you warm and making you strong. Know that in man, the heart is truly the most telling of being, that its innocent flutterings will never lie to you.

The mind and heart are two of one, and they both love you.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1024x1024px
>>19549614
I ask again for a scripture showing Jesus taking away Jezebel's beauty.

Also, you misquoted Proverbs. It's 'LORD' not Lord in Prov 1:7
>>
>>19549645
See if it comes to pass and if it does I have spoken from the Lord.
This will also be permanent until you repent.
>>
>>19549670
You, once again, have failed to answer my question.
Or are you just makin' shit up?

You lie in the name of the Lord (small letters - Jesus).
You bear false witness.
Pretty cool.
Have a blessed day.
>>
Just know this Jezebel the next spell you utter will be your last.
If you utter a curse against anyone you will be judged immediately and be going away to a mental hospital a LONG time in Jesus name if you do not repent.
>>
>>19549645
jezebel eventually got old and fat and wrinkly so therefore TIME robbed her of her beauty, and TIME was created by THE LORD, who is one with jesus and the holy goats he shepherds, so therefore jesus robbed her of her beauty when he was his own father who created time which eventually made her an old hag.

checkmate bananatheists
>>
The day of judgment has come. satan stop what you are doing or Christ himself will publicly embarrass you right here and right now. All your people will be going away in Jesus name.
And you are banned from this website in Jesus name again by his blood.
>>
Now satan am I really going to have to see you bashed to bits in front of your people with you able to do nothing?
>>
Yahweh is nothing but a Midianite volcano god, a total fiction created by superstitious people. I no more care that he intends to send me to hell than I care about Allah or Zeus or any other god wishing for my damnation. I am the ruler of my own life and the only god I respect is nature, for its laws cannot be broken. I care not that you worship Jesus but he is your god and not mine. Keep your curses to yourself.
>>
>>19550127
>Midianite volcano god
There is nothing whatsoever to link him to volcanoes. He seems to have much more in common with storms and war.

Most likely, Yahweh is derived from the early Canaanite god El, and all others simply fell to the wayside as they focused on just the primary deity.
>>
>>19549505
god is everything these people are a manifestation of god the hate you hold is hate against god.
>>
File: chufeng.png (73KB, 480x558px)
chufeng.png
73KB, 480x558px
>>19549423
>>
File: 1 (595).jpg (110KB, 796x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1 (595).jpg
110KB, 796x1280px
Free will means

Every man must choose for himself what kind of person he wants to be

you can try to sawy people to make the choice you want, but its up to them.
>>
Mankind must not Bow.
>>
>>19549423

May your prayer be answered.

God is pleased.
>>
>>19549645
the item isnt for what you think its for

so it doesn't make any sense to you
>>
>>19549423
A Paladin? Years have gone by. I will with thee do battle eternally. Ironies of ironies. Let your hate consume you. I smile. I eat.
>>
File: 1451979159091.png (319KB, 836x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1451979159091.png
319KB, 836x1036px
>>19551156
misguided seekers of the light find only turmoil and death

and three times for their loved ones
>>
>>19549423
The bible is a lie.
>>
>>19551310
the bible is a lie is a lie
>>
File: kafiiiiiir.png (31KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kafiiiiiir.png
31KB, 225x225px
>>19549423
*autistic screech* KAFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR
>>
>>19549645
>>why can't we today?
Because he was talking about the classical stoic concept of God Not the Christian one. The Christian one explains the why and how of each of his points in the book of Job.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 450x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 450x363px
>>19549972
>old and fat
[citation needed]
She was thrown out a window and the dogs ate her. She didn't live long enough to be an old hag.
>>
>>19551952
You fucking retard, that`s the fucking sikh`s hat, you fucking idiot
>>
>>19549423
God is irrelevant for he does not produce the correct desirable outcome. Repenting is irrelevant, punishment is irrelevant, Jesus is irrelevant.
>>
File: image.png (291KB, 290x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
291KB, 290x376px
>>19549423
The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society doesn't treat her well.
>>
>>19549423
You should probably stop being so damn judgmental. Spreading the word of Christ does not mean cursing people. You're not bringing anyone to Christ dude, this is counterproductive. Now Jezebel spirits are tricky and ruin lives but you're going about this wrong
>>
Who the fuck is jezebel
>>
>>19555103
That's another thing that doesn't make sense. I haven't seen an anon posting as Jezebel so who he's even talking to seems cryptic. In the Bible she worshipped Baal and was like a whore or something. She ended up falling or being pushed out of a window and getting are by dogs after someone prophecied it
>>
>>19555137
>ate by dogs
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.