[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this is a psychological question I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: whyisspacebl.jpg (386KB, 1280x1011px) Image search: [Google]
whyisspacebl.jpg
386KB, 1280x1011px
I don't know if this is a psychological question I should be asking /adv/ (or my counselor...) or if there's something more /x/ going on here, but I figure I'd start on the board I frequent more often.

I have a reoccurring dream that plays out exactly the same every time. No variations. It takes place in what feels like the not so distant future. I am alone. My family feels gone. I am in a one bedroom apartment, and it looks and feels sleek and futuristic, but comfortable. I feel very empty though. I get a package in the mail and it is a large, iPad-like device, only shaped like a plane ticket. A screen flickers on and says (I see the text clear as day... flashing green) "CONGRATULATIONS! You're headed to Entry 7!"

Almost as if like a film, the dream 'cuts' to me boarding a spherical space craft. Its shape is a 'napkin ring' - a sphere with a slice taken from the top and bottom. I am walking up a shocking simple metal ramp to the entry way, which is a door shaped and operating like "blast doors" from sci-fi films. With me are three others. Waiting for us at the door and checking us in is a man in blue Army fatigues.

He scans my wrist, my forehead, and gets me to sign a tablet similar to the iPad device. I walk in, and the three others join me after I sit in some very strange, but wonderfully comfortable chair. I can only describe it as shaped like a 3D representation of a tesseract (I think it's called... a cube hovering inside another cube). The walls are boring metalic gray sheet metal. We sit, and once everyone is seated, the chairs dip backwards, and we fall into a sleep.

I am conscious the entire time, though. It feels like forever, but then the chair rotates upright, and I look around. The walls of the spacecraft are gone and utterly incredible and... vivid, clear... images of space and galaxies are whirring by. Up ahead is a giant black hole - not a "black hole" in the proper sense, but what I guess is a wormhole. Terrifying.
>>
File: wormhole.jpg (556KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wormhole.jpg
556KB, 1800x1200px
>>19549402
We approach and entire, and then the loudest noise I can comprehend, a flash of white light, and then more space.

I used to be able to lucid dream as a teenager, and anyone who can do that will tell you the level of vividness they experience. This is almost to that level, only I am utterly out of control.

Suddenly, the spacecraft is dimly lit by an approaching star. It is huge and terrifying and is like a giant red eye staring at me.

The awful thing is the light illuminates the spacecraft through these weird imperceivable windows and my three other travel companions are clearly dead. Their eyes open, jaws slack, and just... gone. Arms contorted. It's so horrific I start crying and screaming.

When I scream and cry a bit, the craft approaches a planet, and more specifically, a moon. The spacecraft drops into the atmosphere of the moon, and the closer the craft gets to the surface, the more the walls fade back into the plain sheet metal.

Suddenly the doors open up and... all I see are these tremendous beings of light, there welcoming me. They speak into my mind instead of out loud, and I trust them completely. Now, typing this, I feel like they remind me of angels, but not as "holy" or "good." Certainly not evil, but not like I'd imagine the goodness of an angel.

Once they guide me off the ship, one says to me "Here is home." Those words exactly. I kneel and vomit, and the light being says again "Here is home" and then I look around.

The trees are taller than mountains. I can't see the tops of them, but the sun breaks through and dances on the ground, which is grass, but tinted pink. The surface is a sphere... but it curves up at the horizon instead of down. It's so weird to describe.

Finally, the light being (one of them, anyway) says "Prepare to return." and I hear what sounds like a terrifyingly loud church organ in the distance.

It is then I wake up. Here. In this world. In my bed.

It happens every few months. Cont.
>>
File: kepler-452b-not-earth-2-0.jpg (106KB, 1280x752px) Image search: [Google]
kepler-452b-not-earth-2-0.jpg
106KB, 1280x752px
>>19549429
About four or five nights ago, I had the dream again, but this time, I can't shake it. I can't dismiss it. It keeps replaying over and over in my head, and I'm so scared, but so curious, and just feel really weird. I see a counselor, yes, but for some mild dysthymia (chronic, but dull, depression) and have zero symptoms of anything like schizophrenia or hallucinations or weird stuff like that.

This dream, though... it's something else, guys. I wish I could record it and let you all feel it.

Does any of this set off any alarms, ring any bells, or give anyone any ideas? I just want to understand this better.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.