[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE was the false Prophet. HE is the one that founded murdering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
HE was the false Prophet. HE is the one that founded murdering countless lives. HE is the one that distorted the word of God to fit his image he thought correct. God was a real person. God, his father, impregnated the Virgin Mary and they left for Bethelem to start new lives. Mary and Joseph were raised to believe a child out a marriage was a sin. They found a place where they can have a sinful child in peace.

Don't believe the lies. Jesus is the false lord, and you fell for it, because the Satan Worshippers wrote history to favor them.
>>
>>19548596
Cool
>>
The False Prophet makes his presence known. Who's more prominent in making the Word of God known? Christ, that's who.
>>
Beware of the Sheep's clothing
>>
OP is a TayTay fan.
>>
>>19548700
So am I, she's a cute.
>>
Christ had a good message.

It's the modern day pastors, from the men running "mega churches" to the man running the corner church that used to be a video rental store that turned religion into a business to entertain/brainwash people and make a tax-free living off it.
>>
Blessed are the cheesemakers.
>>
I am a cheesemaker
>>
>>19548596
True Justice was found here in the U.S when we abandoned Original Sin. Good or bad is found when the fruit of a tree is weighed. True Judgement comes at the end, not in the middle. For you to judge somebody you haven't met or whose act isn't finished, surely there is deceit in your words.
>>
the end judgement is for actions, all has been accounted. confusion is king for the time being
>>
>>19548596
you might be right, anon.

you also, might be wrong.
>>
OP is right. Leonardo Da Vinci knew this.
>>
>>19548596
maybe try reading the Bible for once, kid
>>
If you do not repent to Jesus Christ it may be your end. This is not a joke.
You are playing with the wrath of God. You will never touch another Christian or person again with witchcraft so long as you live.
If not God will consume all who disobey.
>>
If you repent and go to a man fo God you will be released.
>>
sorry *of.
Also you can repent to Jesus Christ yourself.
>>
>>19549309
Which edition mate?

I know of no other book that has undergone translations, edits and blatant changes more than the Holy Bible has. These days your reading "How To Control The Masses: A Two Part Series"
>>
>>19548596
Would the false prophet purposefully lead himself into being tortured, spit upon, and gruesomely die for our behalf? I always think of the false prophet as someone who is inherently a pleasure seeker.
>>
>>19549461
The truly inquisitive will read multiple versions of it side by side. I recommend the KJV alongside a modern day translation.
>>
>>19548865
Hell, he was long dead when the bible was written. He had no idea what would be said or done in his name. I don't know if he was truly the son of God or just a sinful birth of a mostly single mother like OP suggested, but I think he turned out to be a great and selfless guy who literally got made into a martyr and a statue to raise.
>>
>>19548903
I am Cheezus Pie.
>>
Jesus was the ultimate LARPer.... is what I would say if he actually existed, but we all know he's just a meme.
>>
File: 1504641063862.jpg (56KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1504641063862.jpg
56KB, 640x637px
>>19548596
Wow never read this story before, clearly I got the wrong bible. Must of been the the dead as dirt old old testament that never surfaced or was written. Try harder cancer
>>
>>19553467
There is enough historical evidence to conclude a man named Jesus did exist and did have followers. Whether you choose to believe his teachings is up to you. Don't be fucking stupid. Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. We could end up with another Jesus if you continue to pretend there isn't any historical evidence.
>>
>>19553431
Praise Cheesus.
>>
File: lamb.jpg (111KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
lamb.jpg
111KB, 576x720px
>>19548596
No, you are simply an anti-christ, come to sway the people from finally reaching the Truth of Love and Compassion
>>
>>19554211
You gib to much credit to someone who did none of that.
>>
>>19548596
Have you tried to feel born again through him? I'm just curious if you've tried both sides
>>
File: IMG_5327.jpg (83KB, 480x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5327.jpg
83KB, 480x417px
>>19554244
>>19554211
Channeling the digits through Christ brother
>>
>>19553496
You could give Jesus the miracles, prophecy and resurrection, it still wouldn't mean he was the Firstborn.
>>
>>19548596
t. Shlomo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.