[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you feel like your life would be completely different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: 610DRz0A4+L.jpg (75KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
610DRz0A4+L.jpg
75KB, 333x500px
Do any of you feel like your life would be completely different if you witnissed something that was beyond a shadow of a doubt paranormal?

for those of you that think you have, how has it changed your life?

I think that if I experienced something like that, my perspective on life and the world around me would be completely changed. I don't know what I would do afterwards, but I feel like I would never be satisfied just living a normal life going forward.
>>
If I never heard voices, I wouldn't have had a mental breakdown.
>>
>>19547794
Okay, but I wasn't asking you, you retarded trip faggot.
>>
>>19548048
Yes you were.
>>
File: 1504074847110.jpg (133KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504074847110.jpg
133KB, 1200x800px
>>19548050
Let me clarify: This post is not aimed at roleplaying faggots. Nobody is interested in what you have to say in the slightest.
>>
>>19548069
Good. Then I'm welcome here. I'll just sit back and kick my feet on the coffee table.
>>
Actually the tripfaggot is right, OP.
Mental breakdowns make people delve into the occult if they don't get psychological help(and sometimes they do even with help)
Also those who experience weird or straight-up paranormal stuff can completely change their views.
And because you harbor such hate to tripfags I'm posting this as an anon, but those with eyes know who wrote this.
See ya!
>>
>>19547788
Pretty much in alignment with your third sentence.

However, the whole "shadow of a doubt" thing (wether perceived or projected) has always caused me to retain my "normie universe" base-line
>>
>>19548088
>And because you harbor such hate to tripfags I'm posting this as an anon
You couldn't stop yourself from needing to be a snowflake long enough to even make the point you were hoping to by not posting as your usual trip

I repeat: nobody is interested in what you have to say.
>>
I used to hear voices. It was from a girl I met when I was little. I felt nothing but love when I talked to her. She made me feel so special. One day, it ended and she decided I wasn't good enough for her. My heart broke and I will never be the same. No regular girl could ever give me the amount of love she showed me. I could never be satisfied in any other relationship. It's just not the same.
>>
>>19548109
We are not trying to make a point in this.
We just say our point of view.
>But nice to see how you completely disregarded the related discussion to be this idiotic about a tripcode.
It's just a tripcode, for fucks sake.
Now we're out, happy?
>>
>>19548112
I was in a loony bin once, guy said he was kurt cobain (c. posthumous) i choked him out when he attacked a nurse, i clearly remember him only ever crying about his neck hurting later, faker.... cretin
>>
>>19548124
>We just say our point of view.
I know, and it isn't wanted, because all tripfags do is attentionwhore and derail it with their roleplaying bullshit. Like the one you're defending is doing literally right before this post. >>19548112
>Now we're out, happy?
Yes, piss off
>>
>>19548138
So? It's funny.
>>
OP you must go back to /fringe/
>>19548149
No, it isn't always funny.
>>
>>19547788
>or those of you that think you have, how has it changed your life?
I saw a UFO close-up (with my gf) when I was 19. I've spent the last 14 years studying Physics and Mathematics looking for answers. I'll probably do a degree within the next few years merely because I've accumulated an under-graduate level of scientific knowledge and it'd be a waste if I didn't at least get a qualification on paper.

As for answers... I've found none, thus, here I am with the roleplaying mouthbreathers
>>
>>19547788

I've had several paranormal experiences.

Surprisingly the illumination fades after a while and you go back to doubting. Until the next one comes
>>
>>19548149
Funny in the same way participating in furry role play sex is, yeah, so mostly just autistic. Going into random threads on an anonymous board and choosing to give yourself a name and attentionwhore with your poorly written posts. That might be the crux of it, actually. If you could actually tell an interesting story about the shit that never actually happened to you, you'd at least be on par with the rest of /x/. But no, it's always some cringe role play fantasy. Reading this >>19548112 knowing that it's written by a virgin that has 1. never had a paranormal experience and 2. thinks they're interesting makes me feel like I'm on reddit.
>>
>>19548167
What is fringe?
>>
>>19548199
>Being this new
Lurk moar anon
>>
>>19548183
Describe please.
>>
>>19548188
Such as?
>>
File: 1501117170885.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
1501117170885.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
>>19548209
Hell no, I only come to this board every once in a while when I feel a burning desire for something I can't describe, and that's just because I don't know any better places. I'm not wading through a billion roleplaying faggot's posts to figure out what /fringe/ is and find out it's just filled with people like you.
>>
>>19547788
My memory is too good to forget the moments that broke "real" as defined by my peers. I was very young and in the middle of the night would get spooked and want to go sleep in my parents room, as i cross the narrow hall to my parents adjacent room i got sucked to the ground by a brutal wind. It seemed like the wind was creating a suction towards the door of my apartment, I would claw the carpet to keep myself from being pulled, I still see the color of the carpet and the AC on the ceiling, maybe i was just light as a feather and the AC was blowing me down in my weird zen/half asleep state.

The next, was at my new house with my parents gone i was in my sisters room looking at her N64 and when i looked at her boom box it turned on and simply the most terrifying song came on, single repeating bass note and a singer saying "little boy, im right behind you, im going to kill you!" and thats all i heard and i clicked the off button (oh the boom box turned itself on by the way i didnt touch it until i turned it off scared) and ran out of the house and waited for my family to return.

You don't forget things like that, and you certainly dont here metal songs that talk to you when you are indeed a little boy
>>
File: 1373430870488.png (514KB, 933x517px) Image search: [Google]
1373430870488.png
514KB, 933x517px
>>19548217

Accurately predicting the death of a supposedly healthy neighbor (8), several instances of running into spirits without knowing anything about what they look like and then coincidentally coming upon historical records later (12, 16, 21), finishing people's sentences because I've dreamt the scenario before (happens when sleep deprived).

You know. Normal stuff.
>>
>>19548243
Without any prior knowledge of what they look like*

Alcohol.
>>
>>19548243
What do those numbers refer to?
>>
>>19548256
How old I was when I experienced them.
>>
>>19548210
My gf and I watched an Orange ball of light take off from across the street, probably no more than 20ft away. It rose up from the ground, stopped about 4ft up, rose again to a height of around 10ft, stopped, hovered perfectly still for around a minute, rose again to around 30ft, stopped still for around 2 minutes, then headed south at around 20-30mph in a straight line.

It was quite windy, so the fact it was hanging completely still 30ft up in tha air was puzzling. My initial thought was... "It's a fucking chinese lantern!!", which is what I said to my gf, but it definitely wasn't. Drones didn't exist then, and the only remote control aircfraft available to buy were either battery powered or petrol powered. This thing was silent, no propellers, no engine, literally just a ball of orange light.

Whatever it was it was either sentient or remotely controlled. It definitely wasn't moving randomly.
>>
no more stories? I was enjoying these.
>>
>>19548270
Thanks, that makes sense
>>19548243
don't feel like to many details either, but i had an outright confrontation that got physical with one (26). everything culminated when i realized what it actually was and what they mascarade as just recently on here and stepped outside for some fresh air only to catch an 80yo red oak tree limb weighing in at 2300lbs come crashing down 30ft from me (33).

>>19548188 this is pretty much what i was trying to say here >>19548099 thanks
>>
>>19548280
This is the kind of post I actually enjoy, no over the top shitty storytelling and exagerating, no fucking endelording, just some bizzare unexplained shit that could happen to anyone in casual real life setting. This is what those roleplaying faggots are lacking.
>>
>>19548072
Show feet
>>
>>19548489
What do they lack, a simple tripcode?
Go back to plebbit if you dislike them so much.
Some of them are actual interesting shit but hey! Just because you act as a holier-than-thou anon you disregard them.
And why should I share MY stories with someone who DIDN'T post one to begin with?
Kys anon, I'll prefer to disrupt flat earth threads than contributing to your veiled mental masturbation.
>>
>>19548495
I agree, for justice feet must be shown
>>
>>19548489
It's all true, anon.

My gf was like, meh, so what, it's an orange ball of light. But it's literally changed my life. I didn't give a shit about science beforehand. Now I can calculate whether or not a space is curved using differential geometry and the metric tensor. Not like its helped me understand wtf I saw, but it's been interesting nevertheless.
>>
>>19548539
>Go back to plebbit if you dislike them so much.
go back to plebbit if you feel like you can't post on anonymous image board without identifying yourself and building an image you autistic faggot
>And why should I share MY stories with someone who DIDN'T post one to begin with?
don't, fuck off
>>
>>19547788
If I ever experienced something paranormal I'd use any and all means to continue pursuing such anomalies. If it was one of those ones that get your turned into one like a werewolf or something I'd go so far as get almost killed just to see what that would be like.
>>
>>19548280
Wow I experienced the exact same shit.

I actually almost forgot about the experience completely but thanks for reminding me
>>
>>19547788
Yes anon, and every encounter must be reasoned by virtue of logic, leading one deeper down the rabbit hole. Why is there death? Why is there history? What happens after death? Why are there aliens? Why are there parallell dimensions? It is because reincarnation is the only explanation, if you can read this then solipsism = false.

I paced myself a bit too fast. I went on a search for God when i was in desperate times, living on the street for a while. God answered. Shook my world upside down. Glitches in the matrix, to UFOS (watch docu: unacknowledged it is probably the whole truth), to the mandela effect.

I've learned to summon ufos, so the rabbit hole does have some benefits. Also quantum physics seem to be applicable to real life situations.

Quantum entanglement of DNA pretty much ensures reincarnation or non-dualism on a scientific level. This is stuff i've learned and would take more than the char cap to explain in one reply so take my word for it, the only way an objective reality can exist with multiple consciosness is through process of reincarnation, because you must have an agent to objectify all experience, including thought, which is part of the objective reality, ones consciousness cannot be excluded nor can the other.

The universe is more akin to a computers hard drive and our consciousness more comparable to RAM than anything else i could think.

Also I am vegan, i will die one die and surely will require another body to live.

also time has a different nature when given spatial properties i.e a dimension. It means one can re-visit past events in theory. Also past and future are quite illusory in nature, operating on a metaphysical and quite (yet) unexplicable nature.

Also pantheism is the best belief. Believe in what you see, believe 100% in reality.
>>
>>19548981
quantum entanglement of DNA also TRULY explains telepathy on a scientific base!

I have had quite a few premonitions desu, but one that shook me to my core was when i had a lucid dream of my phone cracking and a week after being ultra careful it fell on concrete and the crack was EXACTLY the same. It was a unique crack, too, yet 100% the same as in the dream.

i've had so much weird shit happen that looking for explanations has become an obsession of sorts. i'm a scientific kinda guy, but there's one major unforgiving part of science and that is it cannot prove (others) consciousness exists. So i take it with a grain of salt, as philosophy has answered these questions for us.

I like to think of science as empirical whereas philosophy is semantical.

Anyway, i think in these times it is the best path spiritually and physically to be a 'vegan' or eat a herbivoric diet if you will. There is no duality, what we eat is literally part of ourselves, our own body.

Earth is our eternal home basically, life is eternal but viewed through multiple, finite, perspectives.

A lot of stuff that used to be mysteries some of lifes greatest, just arent mysteries when u start to believe in reality 100%. you cant let things slide or ignore things like before.
>>
File: 1503176698124.jpg (182KB, 1241x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1503176698124.jpg
182KB, 1241x1231px
>>19548981
>(watch docu: unacknowledged it is probably the whole truth)

lol this fucking board...
>>
ffs I can't take the level of retardation /x/ has become.

why do people with absolutely NO knowledge of the sciences insist on trying to explain things they don't understand?
>>
>>19549092
I'm refering to this...
>>19548981
>>19549026
>Quantum entanglement of DNA pretty much ensures reincarnation or non-dualism on a scientific level.
>quantum entanglement of DNA also TRULY explains telepathy on a scientific base!

It's beyond dumb.
>>
File: ufo-in-old-picture.jpg (57KB, 450x649px) Image search: [Google]
ufo-in-old-picture.jpg
57KB, 450x649px
>>19547788
tried a quantum card game, with a set of tarot cards, alone, i managed to draw 'the fool' 4 times successively, after which i stopped out of confidence in the experiment.

According to quantum physics, the moment a card is placed down, it is in fact all possible card values in 1 card. The moment it is observed, it becomes (at the speed of light) a value or determined card.

The fourth time i 'determined' in my head a face down card to be the fool, i switched it with the card underneath, A. to rule out 'intuition' or subconscious memory playing a role and B. to confirm the hypothesis that the moment of determination solely occurs when the card is flipped (or observed) and not beforehand.

i've also seen the shadow man, he had a hoodie. Only possible explanation could be a bug on my light fixture but i had 3 lights on and all curtains closed so idk. behaviour was eery to say the least

OH./
and i've seen the black knight sattelite!!! it moves in 4 dimensions!!! and emits a halo of light before taking off vertically to the heavens above. it is the same craft depicted in this painting! It moves like a hypercube, each movement being a different form entirely (from human spacecraft looking, to alien bumblebee, which is when it emitted the halo, like saying, i know i look scary af rn, but don't worry i'm with the lord and saviour, peace out)(and then it flew straight up)

honesty is one of my core values in life, since around 18-20 years i've made an oath to myself to be as honest as possible and tell the truth when asked (or honestly state that i don't want to answer an awkward question for example). I got busted for fraud one time by the police and idk, that changed me as a person on the spot. I could say a lot about that, but i'm gonna die in less than 90 years probably. I'm 26 now, so please, think about how science dictates that everything must be explained well start with explaining all these other lives. PLEASE.

Because i'm all of em. And u r killing me
>>
>>19549098
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/419590/quantum-entanglement-holds-dna-together-say-physicists/

>It's beyond dumb.

I personally just think you don't comprehend the subject matter on a level where you can make the necessary conclusions...

But i am also willing to hear your argument against the statement.

To set things straight, IF solipsism were true, then I am the only existing consciousness. I am sure you would do everything to argue against this statement. The polar opposite of solipsism is reincarnation, or pantheism, if you will. Reincarnation is the ONLY system that can account for objective reality in its' current form, disregarding solipsism as a rather unscientific worldview.

>>19549080
hey buddy you came here. What else would you expect
>>
>>19548243
wasn't actually gonna include this but i wished someone dead and he commited suicide :/

when 9/11 happened either someone told me at the playground and i was in such a temper that i stormed home thinking 'i'm so mad i wouldn't care even if a plane hit a building' (and it happened and i was phazed) or i had that thought independently which is quite scary.

i've had incidences like that which lead to a light watch of bad thoughts from my head, a cap so to speak, but one time after i thought to myself, it would be funny if someone tried to assassinate the dutch queen in like a ghetto ass black car in the driveway that's open and that happened live and moments after thinking it so that was definitely a premonition of sorts. could be perfect 20/20 hindsight or schrodingers queen i wouldn't be able to tell you but since that day i've learned to completely occlude bad thought entirely from my mind like a discipline.

I do believe that thoughts hold power that may extend beyond our regular assumptions.

anyway i've put most of it on the table regarding paranormal experiences. if there are any questions i'll answer if i'm still awake by then
>>
>>19548227
man that sounds scary af... the suction thing sounds like a lot of dreams or nightmares i have.

apparently young people are more sensitive to paranormal or spiritual realm. I never really got quite into the ghost hunting phenomenon i mean it is an interesting subject but i haven't had many experiences (except the shadow man i guess)

but there was this one time i remember speaking with an old man on my bad as a young boy, one of my earliest memories, and having an extensive conversation about life with him, up to this day i can quite accurately picture his face and everything. It was only frequently that i was speculating with my mum about ghosts when she said, yeah, ghosts are real, you used to talk with them when you were young, you talked with an old man.

To which i replied, you mean the old man who sat next to me on the bed at night? And she said yes, so i asked, i thought he was family? are you sure he wasn't family?

and she replied no there was no-one in the room with you but it's ok

i mean, i guess the whole premise has some creepypasta face value but i swear i know what he looked like and everything. didn't look like a ghost to me. to be honest i can't even remember him walking away or anything, in fact i can vaguely remember him saying he would have to go soon and i think i understood he would vanish, idk, but, i do remember he would tell me some things about life, that i was going to experience but wouldn't understand yet. I can't remember the specifics but it really seemed like otherwordly or paranormal esque dialogue that he made. and the visiting hours were just impossible for him to be a real person... it was late at night, just before bedtime, and, this man, would be sitting next to me on the bed with no introduction, but i assumed him to be family, he had a friendly character. but all day i didn't see him, you know? no doorbell no visitation nothing. only light at night would he appear. anyway.
>>
>>19548183
>>19548183
>>19548183
>>19548183

i've found answers bro i can give em to u
summon UFOS with light. any light. just make sure U r in the dark so it illuminate urself, OR, use a laser.

They seem to be better than us. Even morally (as if human morals are a particularly high standard anyway)
>>
>>19549250
i mean, the guy i've thought to be my grandfather for 26 years of my life turns out to be some hallucination or ghost. I don't have any other family members that would have sat on a bed that late at night with me as a very young boy.

anyway, whatever. i've been through a lot. science needs to focus its attention on the most pressing matters.
>>
>>19549250
>apparently young people are more sensitive to paranormal or spiritual realm

They're just dumber and don't know what they're seeing or how to describe it
>>
>>19549250
Sometimes i feel like this too, like i remember 2 voices I had when I was a kid, that were much more mature and smart, but i could understand them... Then one day we disagreed and they were gone. But i dont know if that really ever happened i would have had to have been, 3 or 4.
>>
>>19548072
Namefags are not welcome anywhere.
>>
>>19547788
I think I would be more quite more peaceful. I'm a sceptic in every way, and I fear death for it seems like literal nothingness, same feeling as before you were born. So I feel like if I witnessed something really paranormal, that has been talked about before, I would become religious, probably, since I'll believe that superstitions and the like which I formally though were just made by man, are actually just documented. And I'll believe in heaven and souls and such. So easier on the psyche.
>>
File: absolute whorer.jpg (73KB, 534x600px) Image search: [Google]
absolute whorer.jpg
73KB, 534x600px
>>19549189
>wished death occurred
I had something similar happen with me.
My own life was in something of a downward spiral, and I obtained temporary lodgings at a by the month home with a number of odd boarders who came and went in rapid succession.
The address of the place was 665, which did not set any alarm bells off until after I signed the rental contract, and the guy told me the municipal government had actually assigned it a street address of 666, supposedly as a psychological encouragement for the owner to tear down the house on account of its close proximity to a major thoroughfare which had grown up around it over the years.

Things had gotten progressively worse, and at the time, I had been converted back to being a christfag as I was raised, from a previous state of general disinterest after speculating in a number of different eastern philosophies (today I am what I would qualify as a pagan for lack of a better word, supplicant to old european deities), so my main text to guide my meditation and mental energies was the so called book, king james version.
One night about 3am, I was in a bad way, so I said the imprecatory prayers of psalms aloud as curses against any and all personal enemies of mine. Within two or three hours, a person who was hostile to me was struck dead by a drunk driver, as she was out for her morning walk. She never saw it coming they said.

The dead woman, who had been associated with my family since I was small through her husband's business association with my father, and her having grown up in the same small town with my mother, had given me the evil eye at my sister's wedding the year before, for some imagined social offense she thought I had given her.

I feel strongly that I had a psychic involvement with her death, and that her energies were indicated in the suicide by gun and related early death due to emotional stress in another family within the ring of interaction between peoples in a medium size town.
>>
>>19549142
>But i am also willing to hear your argument against the statement.
Sorry, I don't argue with retards.

fyi, nowhere in that link does it provide evidence to support your dumbass bullshit. I can't argue if there's nothing to argue about.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.