[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest and most effective way to astral project?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4672.jpg (85KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4672.jpg
85KB, 640x617px
What's the easiest and most effective way to astral project? Especially for someone who's never done it before.
>>
Read Astral Dynamics, then go practice. Armchairing it and not putting effort while others sit and give you half-ignorant/conflicting advice isn't going to accomplish shit.
>>
Do the rope method, but I do an even lazier one and just imagine im lying down in a physical elevator, and then gradually speed the eleveator up until my physical body separates, or alternatively substitute the rope for a ladder which ever you can visualise better.
>>
>>19547056
Try the 4AM Method
>>
>>19547056
You can't. It's just a meme. It's people having dreams and saying "woah I astrally projected!". No, you had a dream.
>>
>>19547152
Fuck off, if you're not helping
>>
>>19547185
I am helping. I'm telling OP the truth. Truth is good.

Why so salty?
>>
DMT but it's not the safest, and it's not your reality.
>>
>>19547152
boi you don't know shit about fuck. I'm Astral projecting into yo dreams tonight faggot, be ready
>>
>>19547056
It is just lucid dreaming, people are just too stupid.

Like those that call their imaginary friends Tulpas.
>>
>>19547056
What happened to this bong?
>>
>>19547152
>>19547192
I agree with this guy.

However, you can astral project by using your IMAGINATION!

Que the "magic hands" Ohhhh...
>>
>>19547204
I know a fuckload more than you, bitchboy. Where are you located? Let's settle this like men.
>>
why'd they jelly bong
>>
>>19547224
nigga meet me on the 9th plane, loser gets sucked into the void
>>
Fuuck my dude. I was just about to open a thread about it. Thanks for this.

That said I need your help my jedis. I get to the vibrations but then I get overexcited and I get out of hypnosis in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>19547056
Die
>>
Minnie Keeler, famous astral traveler, suggested a diet without animal proteins and a series of exercises in order to successfully astral project.

I found about astral projection and astral travel in a parapsichology encyclopedia. There must be some in english that talk about this.

But personally, i think you should ask someone in your family, because it is quite common to have experienced something similar to astral projection, so this could help you get into that kind of situation. Idk
>>
File: IMG_5194.gif (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5194.gif
25KB, 600x450px
>>19547204
>>19547245
My sides
>>
>>19547221
I always get a kick out of people, occultists and unbelievers alike, differentiate between "mind/imagination" and "the astral plane."
>>
>>19547056
I actually know this, and was hitting up many AP threads with links for a time, until I came to the conclusion that nobody really wants to put in the work, and nobody ever seems to check the archives, soo....>>/google/
>>
>>19547056
I woke up one morning at around 9-10 and went to go make a call and check on something online. I went back to bed maybe 10-15minutes later. I don't know how long had passed, maybe 20 minutes or so but all of a sudden my eyes opened and I heard this incredibly loud sound. It was like a train was passing right through my house or some shit. I had no idea what the fuck was happenign but didn't panic so let it continue. I was also vibrating very intensely for some reason, not sure why. Shortly after the sound stopped and all of a sudden I felt my body 'disconnect' from my physically body and I was floating around. I saw my physical body and felt this tether to it but my viewpoint was from the ceiling of my room. I didnt know what hte fuck was happening so I sorta just jumped back to my body and regained consciousness and woke up.
I looked up the experience and it seems to be attributed to something called WILD. The vibrations I were having were normal from what I read and you were to let them pass in order to start projecting. This happened years ago but its the best advice I can give you. good luck
>>
You smoking blueberry jam in a bong?
How is it?
>>
>>19547056
nicotine patches. They will see it as cheating and punish you though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.