[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After years and years of research, I'm still left asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: cosmic_being.jpg (56KB, 720x446px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic_being.jpg
56KB, 720x446px
After years and years of research, I'm still left asking how does one Open the "Third Eye"/ Pineal Gland. I've been researching this since I was 15, I'm 21 now and I've not been able to figure it out. I'm certain that some of you may have managed to do it. How did you do it, and what were your after effects?
>>
Why do y ou think that your third eye is close? Maybe u just dont know what to do with.méditation nothing more.
>>
Kriya yoga
>>
>>19546218
You're thinking to literal and abstraction is what you should focus on for awhile.
>>
>>19546218
d r u g s
>>
>>19546218
Meditation, DMT-breakthrough, improving preception by focusing on details and your senses in your daily life. There are many more ways.

The Pineal Gland is affected by many factors, which can disrupt your third-eye vision. Its (((their))) goal to block your third-eye so be aware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79u0Zh4ebus - this might help.
>>
learn remote viewing. the effect that I got was a mild headache that seemed to be in the center but it went away.
>>
>>19546218
sometimes when im meditating i feel like a bubble forming in that part of my brain, honestly, it could be a clot, but its usually followed/accompanied by some clarity of thought.

one time my back just cracked, like people crack their fingers, i felt one bone move to the right, and one below it went left, and i got a sudden rush of (nice) heat through my spine, if anyone has "proper" terminology for any of this, they are welcome to enlighten me.
>>
>>19546218
>>19546218
intensive meditation 3 weeks every 3 months fours times a year or gemas and cristal or drug
>>
Lets see how many people have to say DRUGS before OP gets it.

Oh shit OP, the answer is DRUGS faggot. Stop asking.
>>
>>19546647
kundalini rising
>>
File: 1502925702110.gif (960KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502925702110.gif
960KB, 400x300px
>>19546995
I knew that Drugs was an answer, but I was hoping that there was a solid alternative. Thanks for being a fucking prick.
>>
try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdqOkBiwbsM
>>
>>19547043
ignore that fool he’s a fool

drugs are one way, incorporating mindfulness into your life is another. every moment is present and we miss it because material things sap our energies. i’m not saying asceticism, simply something closer to a "less is more" approach to things.
>>
>>19546647
Colon cancer
>>
>>19546218
breh I dont think you have a third eye in your brow
>>
Bend over. Spread your buttcheeks. Your third eye is now open.
>>
>>19546218
If you have to ask this question in this way, then you are not going to open it in this lifetime, sorry to say. Asking questions like this shows that you have fundamental errors in your understanding of what the "third eye" is.

Where are you getting your information from? I hope you're not getting it from >>19546256 these kind of sources. These are only conspiracies, mostly speculation based on hearsay and half-baked theorizing. They do not have access to authentic information let alone authentic experiences of what they talk about. If you've spent all that time gleaming info from these sources, then you have wasted your time.

If you really want to understand, then read the proper texts, study and do the practices. The information is out there, it's not kept secret. You just have to take the initiative to learn the proper way. Don't go looking at conspiracy theories. Stay away from drug-addled people who are just as misinformed as conspiracy nuts, and no closer to opening their "third eyes".
>>
>>19547153
Thanks, but if you could point me in the direction of some specific texts because I've only ever seen the conspiracies theories. I don't believe I'll gain mystical abilities or see demons, but I do believe it would grant me some clarity of thought and peace of mind. Drugs will not bring me to that goal.
>>
eat healthy, sleep 8 hours a night, no more alcohol or smoking.

Meditate for at least an hour a day. Practice humming 'Om'.

Work on the frequency you are making, and pay attetion to where in your head that the tone is vibrating.

Practice raising and lowering the tone.
Pay attention to your teeth chatter.

move the tone up and down inside your body cavity. Move the frequency until its between your ears and hold it, practice for 15-30 minutes a day.
>>
>>19546218
>After years and years of research
You're probably still a fucking teenager.
>>
>>19547582

i smoke, have done a lot of drugs, and have terrible sleeping habits but i can still open my 3rd eye during meditation whether or not i'm sober
>>
File: IMG_2855.jpg (121KB, 750x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2855.jpg
121KB, 750x787px
>>19547625
Im 21, and this plus various other occult related things have always piqued my interest. I'm not saying that any of it is real or true, but if there were a way to achieve such feats I'd like to know how. You actually believe that I would be a teenager when there are a multitude of other threads that are more childish and autistic than mine. I'm just asking a simple question.
>>
File: buttoneasy.jpg (21KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
buttoneasy.jpg
21KB, 380x380px
>>19547628
Verified. That was Easy.
>>19546218
Test yourself more than yourself can be tested. If you can lift your fingers than you can lift your vibrations. Now it is time to silence all of your senses other than the one you are trying to sharpen. Play music from nature while you relax. Think long and hard about what you are trying to accomplish with your senses. Finally, https://www.lumosity.com/ play this over and over and over until you have memorized every puzzle in the game.
>>
>I've been researching this since I was 15, I'm 21 now and I've not been able to figure it out.

The logical conclusion should be that it's bullshit.
>>
Everything is much simpler than you think, it opens when it needs to open, that is it. real third eye stuff happens naturally as a consequence of consciousness evolving, wasting time with trying to open third eye or astral project or get high off meditation is a waste of time and leads you nowhere, although it can be fun i guess.
>>
>>19547190
You carve your own path. You were made in God's image and his Judgement is in your heart. Ignore them all. Everybody is always claiming you need one more thing to live. That wasn't how you were born, it was love that made you. We are disrupting the Quantum locality through ftl processing using Quantum Data. Times will change soon.
>>
>>19546218
ok what your going to want to do is overload your central nervous system through a combination of sleep deprivation to make a huge backlog of data your subconscious will need to dump and emotional stimulation of any sort for a prolonged period of time. happiness is hard to maintain realistically. i would suggest depression or anger. much easier to hold onto

should take at least 4 days. then you should feel like every cell in your body is more alive than ever. weight loss following that day isnt uncommon

side effects include being targeted by unknown beings that you cant see but can feel and sense the presence of. a general sense of unease like something is going to happen followed by strange euphoria that is brief. dreams so vivid you will swear it must have happened. premonitions out of no where that come true flowing like water down a river. random "guest" in your house nobody can see will arrive almost as if you have become some tourist trap like your the worlds largest ball of yarn. you can hear them move about. passive resistance to ethereal attacks that you will still feel but not sustain any long term damage
>>
File: 1501111666381.jpg (77KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501111666381.jpg
77KB, 639x640px
When I focus on my 'third eye' I get a strong tingling up and between my eyes, is this anything?
>>
>>19548147
underage.
>>
>>19548147
No, stop being retarded
>>
>>19548156
?
>>
>>19548147
You mean to say you have eeyees? (0)(0) hard to tell.
>>
>>19546225
>>19546256

These replies right here. Live in the now.
>>
>>19546218
Shit...OP I wrote a huge reply but I don't think it saved.

Okay I'll just say this: ignore the religious and philosophical bullshit people spew about the third eye.

Instead, grab a divination tool (whatever you think looks cool or resonates with you) and just start using it. Now. No prep, no ceremony.

Psychic work is a skill, like carpentry. You don't have to be a certain strength or blessed by some God, and no matter how much meditation and study you do it won't help. What will help: just doing it.

I started with playing cards. It was less than a year before I was charging $80 an hour and my readings are awesome.

You never "know" anything, btw... You don't get gifted with knowledge. Rather, you start observing things, and the more you say what you're observing out loud, the more detailed and accurate those observations become.

But you have to DO it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.