[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oR IoomAp6I So, what is th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oRIoomAp6I

So, what is this youtube channel?
>>
>>19545705
bump
>>
>>19545705
I'm guessing she's "mentally challenged" judging by the about section on the channel. Weird vids tho, she says in it she used to block people who subbed to this guy with Poughkeepsie Tapes esque videos, his channel is ShayeSaintJohn
>>
>>19545705
Seems like a mentally ill person. Nothing out of the ordinary. Look what kind of shit she does : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocXpeKFz6-Q

Whats more interesting is how a person like her got free access to the internet and to upload all of this stuff. In her condition no way that she can be left alone so that means someone is looking after her and lets her do that shit.

OR

Maybe she lives alone and no one is taking care of her. In that case how can a mentally ill person successfully take care of himself?

There is not a single doubt that she is mentally ill and in all of her videos we do not see any other human.

Does this mean she disguises her mental illness outside to successfully achieve certain goals(buy food, pay bills, buy clothes, communicate with people etc)?

If she lives alone and nobody takes care of her how is she still free? This is the type of people who go kill their neighbors cause they are in bad mood or some shit.

Good thread OP I am very interested.
>>
>>19547704

according to the about tab, she is well aware of her mental state and possess normal reading and writing skills. WTF is going on here.
>>
>>19547722
Another thing I find strange is look at the enormous support in the comment section. I've been following this channel for maybe years now and she's always had all these supporters. It's sweet and she really needs it. But where the fuck do these people come from? They're dedicated too. Commenting on every video of hers.
>>
>>19547732
I don't know anything about mental illnesses but one of her songs is titled the schizophrenics song so i'm pretty sure that's what she has
>>
>>19547722
>>19547750
I just dug a little bit and I found out why she cries a lot in her videos. She explains in comments that her mother killed herself 30 years ago and she goes to the doctor to talk about it. That's horrible, it still torments her today.
>>
>>19547704
She has schizophrenia so shayesaintjohn probably really fucked with her. I love shaye though, one of my favorite ancient internet art projects.
>>
>>19547780
i was to spooked to watch any of the shit, what are his posts about?
>>
>>19547798
If you dig through it the character is actually cute and interesting. It's about a super model who got into an accident with a train and it left her completely mangled. So she repaired herself with literal plastic surgery and she thinks she's a beautiful super star but doesn't realize how creepy herself and her mannerisms are. I love her so much, it grows on you and the creepy feels go away the more you dig.
>>
>>19547722
Christ, I just shit my pants
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.