[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here is familiar with thailand magic or thailand amulet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Abrahel_by_GENZOMAN-1.jpg (178KB, 1100x930px) Image search: [Google]
Abrahel_by_GENZOMAN-1.jpg
178KB, 1100x930px
anyone here is familiar with thailand magic or thailand amulet magic in general?

i never really had when exp with them and some time ago a friend of mine bought me an amulet
at first i thought that chanting her kata will be enough(considering back then i could spend money for drinks and stuff) but i thought that she lost interest and left
and today i read that traditionally thai amulets needs an awaken chant to be perfomed beforehand (sounds like an unseal chant to me but anyways)
and im asking now
1) the traditional chant kata i was doing for so long was in vein? did i needed to actually unseal her first and then start doing offerings and chants?
2)in terms of the magic being too "black" is it possible in the future to actually balance out both "black" and "white" considering that i will need to be balance?
>>
>>19545641
bumping
>>
>In the name of Y-Yahweh
>GIANT ANIME TITTIES
>m-muh Yeshua
>No Semites now, just GIANT ANIME TITTIES
>>
File: thai-amulet-store-941.jpg (302KB, 1000x941px) Image search: [Google]
thai-amulet-store-941.jpg
302KB, 1000x941px
>>19545641
As far as I know, they need a specific chant for each specific amulet. Some of the spirits in the amulets are picky too. You need to meet their criteria to get them to help you.

There's no balancing it out, but there's a karmic balance to Thai folk magic. For instance, let's just say you roll deep with the big homie Prai Tong, he'll only help you if you're morally pure. That isn't to say he won't ruin someone's shit if they wrong you and you ask for help. Do good to receive good, do bad to receive bad. Do good and ask the noble bad guy to do bad to those that do bad to you
>>
>>19546536
that much i know some time ago when i was researching about the amulet i have no one actually said anything that the spirit needs to be awoken through a incantation
but now the same page has a lot more info about the specific amulet including a new chant

and i was wondering if i actually was doing it wrong this whole time and the spirit never actually came to be since i never actually release it in the first place
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.