[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to spiritually travel back in time? You know,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1503791780437.jpg (155KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
1503791780437.jpg
155KB, 1920x808px
Is it possible to spiritually travel back in time? You know, when people talk about their past lives and shit, but what if someone lived in future and traveled in past to body of someone else.
>>
future is not a thing, it hasnt happened, i dont believe in future
>>
>>19545625
I'm typing this in my present but in your future
>>
>>19545609
You can dream days out of your past lives. It happens through the 4th dimension so its an experience created by agreement with the soul group. It can seem like it is as real as your life now, but there are some limitations to visiting the past. When viewed from consciousness its all an experience of the moment, so you don't really have to worry too much about fucking anything up. Its just souls creating shit to learn from. Materiality is an illusion, its part of the veil.
>>
>>19545629

thats funny but, does that mean that there are multiple futures ? Like dimensions? Because you could have not typed that
>>
File: activated.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
activated.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
>>19545609
Why would you take the body of someone else and not yourself? What if EVERY person who sees the future is really a time traveler like this?
>>
Kinda related but does anyone have dreams where they think they can control time. Sometimes when I'm in a dream and I don't like a situation I'll go back in time to a previous point of the dream.
>>
>>19545625
The Future IS the Past
>>
>>19545609
Ghost ride Doc's whip breh.
>>
>>19545609
Yes
>>
It would not be considered time travel to visit another destination in linear time "spiritually". A compromise would be, you can Astral Project yourself into another destination in linear time "spiritually". To leave your body requires that you first leave your body. The existence of a Soul could only account for consciousness when it is attached to a body. Therefore, without a body, how you can maintain the duration of your travel if your soul could not attach itself to an unoccupied host. Are you saying that you currently possess the ability to indoctrinate yourself into another and occupy the exact same existing body as they do? Neat Trick. Show me how you can do that der.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (15KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
15KB, 222x222px
If you get enlightened enough you can do all of this shit REALLY easy.

The answer is literally always more meditation.
>>
>>19545609
I have friends who say they've experienced this by making "cutting" motions and stepping through the rift... But beyond that I don't get it personally.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.