[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there's anything to Falun Gong I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Do you think there's anything to Falun Gong

I don't know much about it in practical terms from what I gather
>peaceful religion about tolerance and kindness
>an effort to bring back the traditional spiritual practices of China after they were erased during the communist take-over
>Chinese regime has branded it a "dangerous cult" when by all accounts is the most pacifist shit ever
>China claims to have freedom of religion but will not tolerate this practice
>Falun Gong practitioners are arrested, tortured and have their organs harvested to be sold on black markets or kept for the rich

Does anyone know anything about what this practice entails? If they're going to such extreme lengths to suppress it maybe there's something to it
>>
I don't think there's anything more there than some of the similar religions. Chinese government got shitty over a peaceful protest. Breaks my heart really to see people get persecuted for just chilling and meditating
>>
>>19545490
i first learnt about falun gong whilst at central station. an old chinese lady came up to me with a pamphlet and some news articles about how the government was harvesting falun gong member's organs for sale on the black market. she told me in broken english that the police had taken her two sons in the middle of the night and she had moved here to live with her daughter.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.