[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consciousness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_8292.gif (910KB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8292.gif
910KB, 500x222px
It's scientifically proven that the further you are from gravity the faster time moves and considering when you're dead your consciousness most likely can't perceive gravity at all time should move infinitely fast and according to common logic you became conscious from literally being nothing before so the very instant you die you should be born into another state of consciousness. It could be anywhere in the infinite universes.
>>
File: IMG_8293.jpg (200KB, 1023x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8293.jpg
200KB, 1023x707px
If you're lucky you can be reborn into a "human" body while the earth still exists. Statistically you'll live the same life over again no matter how long it takes. Numbers we couldn't even imagine.
>>
Are you drunk?
>>
File: IMG_8294.jpg (650KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8294.jpg
650KB, 1600x1200px
>>19545433
No but if it happens once the odds are it'll happen again 100% and even faster with slight variations of the same life. Much faster in fact.
>>
>>19545422
>according to common logic
Half of your post defies logic
Begone junkie
>>
File: IMG_8295.jpg (917KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8295.jpg
917KB, 1600x1200px
There's no escape. Everybody is afraid of dying but the truth is we're all doomed to live forever with infinite more lives being introduced at an astonishing rate. The best you can hope for is a comfortable life with high intelligence. We might even be as dumb as worms compared to other forms of life we can't comprehend but are doomed to live as one day. Imagine feeling sympathy for the though of being human alone. The truth is it would most like be so irrelevant you wouldn't even think about it.
>>
File: IMG_8296.jpg (885KB, 2160x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8296.jpg
885KB, 2160x1920px
Whenever you're feeling down and want it to end just remember you can always sit in a dark room and watch anime. It's better than living the life of a slug. Gambling your odds at something similar or better to the life you live now is a long shot even though it will eventually happen.
>>
>>19545440
It actually makes more sense than anything you've ever been told.
>>
File: IMG_8297.jpg (45KB, 236x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8297.jpg
45KB, 236x318px
If the Big Bang theory is true anytime there's enough void a "Big Bang" will happen which statistically should happen the same way every time because complete void is literally 100% the same conditions the last one happens in with no variation which means an exact copy of earth and everybody who has ever lived is being created infinity at all times. Which consciousness you enter should be completely random though. You've probably lived as everybody and every life form on this earth billions of times and that's only this earth with this specific Big Bang.
>>
File: IMG_8298.jpg (86KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8298.jpg
86KB, 500x713px
When I say "this earth with this specific Big Bang" I mean the replica earths and other planets that hold life because it should be impossible to be multiple consciousness at once although living a coulple hundred/thousand lives in the same copy isn't impossible just not at once unless everybody is one conscious at different times but that theory is way to complex to explain although it's my favorite.
>>
I agree with you OP, but I believe conciousness is universal. You will live everyones and everythings life at some point, actually you(your conciousness) are living everyones lifes of any being that exists curently that has the capeability of conciousness. The conciousness is just the observing force through your body, through your eyes. Everything that makes you as a person is just part of your physical body and not part of your conciousness.
>>
File: IMG_8299.jpg (112KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8299.jpg
112KB, 604x604px
I just wanted to remind you all that you're doomed to a never ending series of changing consciousness. If a never ending form of consciousness existed it would have already happened at a time so long ago you wouldn't even be able to comprehend it.
>>
File: IMG_8300.jpg (58KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8300.jpg
58KB, 600x465px
>>19545513
I believe we're all the same consciousness living in different bodies at different "times" and time is something we've or you've created to convince yourself you aren't alone in the universe but whenever I try to logically explain it I get anxious because I can't get all the information out before people leave but in a small way it kind of plays into what you just said even though theoretically I'm explaining it to a version of myself who hasn't thought of it yet.
>>
File: IMG_8301.png (423KB, 679x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8301.png
423KB, 679x825px
>>19545524
This is referring to the "eternal black" that everybody is scared of aka the boogeyman of intelligent consciousness even though it's literally impossible due to consciousness and time existing in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_8302.jpg (78KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8302.jpg
78KB, 320x240px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_time_dilation
>>
File: 1499797054996.jpg (28KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1499797054996.jpg
28KB, 400x534px
If time was different for a consciousness it would be different the whole time. There is no logic to your argument.
>>
File: IMG_8303.jpg (539KB, 2067x1254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8303.jpg
539KB, 2067x1254px
>>19545561
The only thing keeping you attached to the flow of time is your body and consciousness which gravity effects. Once you 404 you will accelerate at an infinite speed because you'll have no attachment anymore and just the same why you seemingly magically were chosen into the consciousness you're experiencing now from literally nothing and no place you'll instantly be "reborn" into a new one even if it may not be ideal. Chances if you're reading you you rolled a Yahtzee so it's best not to waste it and just enjoy life.
>>
File: IMG_8304.jpg (183KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8304.jpg
183KB, 450x318px
>>19545564
It's already proven that time is different depending on how much gravity you're experiencing and time is relative. Just because people are walking around you could theoretically be the only consciousness not experiencing nothing at the moment until you die and move on in which case you'll be born into another and maybe even see your old self walking around experiencing nothing at the moment.
>>
File: IMG_8305.png (340KB, 900x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8305.png
340KB, 900x549px
The singular consciousness theory makes more sense but I hate explaining it.
>>
File: 1500540905206.jpg (99KB, 704x527px) Image search: [Google]
1500540905206.jpg
99KB, 704x527px
>>19545588
That word salad proves nothing new.
OP you are full of shit.
>>
>>19545429
<3 xxxholic
>>
>>19545597
I don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: yuuko.jpg (388KB, 1280x913px) Image search: [Google]
yuuko.jpg
388KB, 1280x913px
>>19545598
yuuko <3
>>
>>19545598
?
>>
>>19545534
wew
>>
I believe in cloud atlas where we are living in a certain time period simulatonesly
done
>>
>>19545422
what's the sauce on this gif?
>>
>>19545422
>when you're dead your consciousness
No. When you're dead you're dead. End of.
>>
>>19545502
There was no void before the big bang, dude. You're thinking about it all wrong.
>>
File: dildo.jpg (10KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
dildo.jpg
10KB, 150x200px
>>
>>19548245
No you're not conscious when you're dead so time doesn't apply. You'll move infinitely fast. Gravity and your consciousness are the only things keeping you in this flow of time.

>>19545561
>>
>>19545422
>It's scientifically proven that the further you are from gravity the faster time moves and considering when you're dead your consciousness most likely can't perceive gravity at all time should move infinitely fast and according to common logic you became conscious from literally being nothing before so the very instant you die you should be born into another state of consciousness. It could be anywhere in the infinite universes.
Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>19549266
Well consciousness is all one thing. The only reason you're or we're not experiencing all of them is because time separates us. A good example would be that everyone in this thread is reading this post in their own timeline because time is relative and while you read this you can assume that everybody else is experiencing nothing even though at one point they (you) were reading the post while they (you) weren't experiencing anything.
>>
>>19549317
That was actually explained pretty well.
>>
>>19549317
>Well consciousness is all one thing. The only reason you're or we're not experiencing all of them is because time separates us. A good example would be that everyone in this thread is reading this post in their own timeline because time is relative and while you read this you can assume that everybody else is experiencing nothing even though at one point they (you) were reading the post while they (you) weren't experiencing anything.
you get it.

t. Templar.
>>
File: IMG_8312.jpg (95KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8312.jpg
95KB, 600x338px
>>19549326
>>
I really wish somebody could confirm they actually understand what I'm trying to say. I feel like everybody think I'm joking around.
>>
>>19545534
You just. believe in solipsism then bro. It's completely redundant because there ARE other people out there that exhibit enough self awareness to be relatable enough that they experience some form of 'consciousness' even if if it's not identical to your own.

Or wow your mind is just playing a trick on you! Either way you end up right back where you started.
>>
>>19549410
No you don't get what I'm saying.
>>
I'm going to start simple with my first point in the thread. The odds of you being born and conscious in the universe should be impossible considering at one point nothing (supposedly) existed. The fact that you were born and are conscious meant it's possible no matter how small the odds which means given an infinite amount of time it will continue to happen 100% as long as it's possible within the law of the universe. Now it's a proven fact that the further you get from gravity the faster time speeds up which is why they adjust the clocks on satellites and the only reason you can experience time is because you're conscious in the first place. If you die you won't experience gravity or time because gravity of consciousness won't effect you anymore so you can appear again as a consciousness at any point in the future, past or present because it's possible and given enough time which you will not even experience and experience all at once it's 100% likely you will never experience a single moment of not existing ever because being conscious is possible.
>>
File: IMG_8313.jpg (62KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8313.jpg
62KB, 1366x768px
>>19549531
This is possible because when you don't exist there is no speed limit. The speed of light which is theoretically the fastest speed possible doesn't apply if you don't exist. Therefore although you won't exist for one second to maybe time we couldn't even imagine you won't experience a single second of it.
>>
>>19549531
>it's 100% likely you will never experience a single moment of not existing ever because being conscious is possible.
Just like sleep. Sleep is reassuring foreshadowing of eventual final falling and reawakening.

"When Jesus entered the ruler’s house, He saw the flute players and the noisy crowd. “Go away, He told them. “- The girl is not dead, but asleep.” And they laughed at Him. After the crowd had been put outside, Jesus went in and took the girl by the hand, and she got up." - Matthew 9:23
>>
>>19545429
prove it
>>
>>19549551
>inb4 but what if time stops existing

The fact that time exists now means even if it stops at one point due to the destruction of the universe or whatever you can imagine it will always happen again 100% of the time.
>>
>>19545422
gravity has nothing to do with time.
if your moving faster time slows down.
that is why there is a slight 0.000014 milisecond time alteration between "time" and "time" in a fast moving say 4000km/h jetplain.
>>
File: IMG_8314.jpg (116KB, 1300x1188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8314.jpg
116KB, 1300x1188px
>>19549531
>inb4 how could consciousness keep replicating

It's all one consciousness. That's the one that's really hard for me to explain without a bunch of charts.
>>
>>19549593
What, like nous?
>>
>>19549567
Notice how I'm talking about speed a lot and I mentioned past, present and future?
>>
>>19549567
>gravity has nothing to do with time.
>if your moving faster time slows down.
>that is why there is a slight 0.000014 milisecond time alteration between "time" and "time" in a fast moving say 4000km/h jetplain.
this also happens with gravity fields, not just velocity:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_time_dilation
>>
>>19549607
I'm just trying not to over complicate it for others but you're right.
>>
>>19545422
As far as I know astronauts actually come back younger not older than their hypothetical twin brothers/sisters. Meaning that time actually slows down for them not speed up. If gravity is completely negligible due to the lack of mass to experience gravity it would infinitely slow down not speed up.

So you're theory is backwards, you could probably still make it work though somehow. Cool idea OP.
>>
>>19549635
You're right up to a point of not existing in which case anything goes. You'll reach the next point of consciousness the second you lose yours instantaneously be it past present or future because you'll no longer be bound by time or gravity although it will continue to exist.
>>
>>19549655
>but how do you know you'll ever be conscious again even given an infinite amount of time

The fact that it happened to you now and infinite times before but let's just focus on now. The fact that it happened now for sure proves it will happen again and again forever and in multiple variations 100% of the time given an infinite amount of time.
>>
And again it's all one consciousness so everybody and everything that's alive is technically you in a different time (which is relative) with a different ego.
>>
>>19549709
Your ego is sort of just your life experiences and hormones etc that effect you (us) in the body your (our) consciousness happens to be in at that time.
>>
>>19545429
Why though?
>>
File: IMG_8315.jpg (46KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8315.jpg
46KB, 460x460px
In a way consciousness is kind of a god and it's all one and it's you (us) separated by time which gives the illusion that multiple people are existing at once.
>>
File: IMG_8316.png (160KB, 423x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8316.png
160KB, 423x200px
Consciousness might have created everything or it might just be a byproduct of the infinite universes. That's the real question. It's impossible to say that anything is even real but I guess by definition it wouldn't be if the first is true and If the latter is true it would be.
>>
>>19549410
>>19549441
you don't get what you're saying ;)
>>
>>19549635

thats because they are moving faster, not because they are farther away. The faster motion has much more of an effect on time on the ISS than its distance from earth's mass does. The effects of gravity on time are going to be negligible compared to speed for something earth's mass, its more of a factor for like black holes and neutron stars.
>>
>>19549655
Yes, I don't think it has anything to do with time and the way mass and gravity affects its dilation. Because when you die the meat suit is left behind and time does not even exist without mass. You're ego is another thing that is left behind since what we recognize as our ego is only the accumulation of memories and experiences of our current lifetime, and not (for most) the energy or unconsciousness behind it. That I believe is something ethereal beyond normal mass/time (Newtonian) based physics.

I do believe that you reincarnate into another meat suit or being bound by what your soul/energy/unconsciousness requires it to be bound with for future spiritual growth. Our specific case involves the limitations of mass/time (Newtonian) and even the current sociopolitical state of the world for us to receive the lessons that are spiritual growth requires.

I do believe that the option to reincarnate into any type of scenario for spiritual growth is optional and there is always the alternative of staying on the same spiritual level or mind state in the unconscious/energy/spiritual world. When talking about the Unconscious/energy/spiritual world i am talking about the dream world, the same world you go to when you become unconscious, it is outside of time and when you learn to control it in some ways and you could spend a whole day in that world before coming back to this world with practice. To be honest is not as rewarding and useful as this reality though. There is plenty to learn here as it is. You will be back in the Unconscious/energy/spiritual world when you die. This life is, but a blink of an eye. The unconscious/energy/spiritual world operates the way dreams do, manifesting the energy/unconscious thoughts of yourself and the beings you can interact with during that state (astral projection).
>>
>>19549766
I know it seems like I'm just blabbering but I'm actually trying to explain something. That's why I never talk about this irl anymore because people tune out.
>>
>>19545422

how exactly would gravity be a factor on the consciousness after death? why would perception of gravity matter when the time dilation effects of any speed a human has ever moved at or distance from a massive object;s gravity well, while alive, according to known history and physics at least, are substantially smaller than what could be considered possible to be perceived?

perception does NOT matter to how physics affects objects. Why then would it matter to the post death conscious mind? Assuming such a thing exists, is it even physical? does it even have mass? with that question answered as 'No it is massless' for argument's sake, gravity would still bend space-time and affect the relative flow of time, however the speed of motion through space could be as great as lightspeed, so time could be slowed by motion. Perhaps sped up by lack of motion or distance from a gravity well, but not nearly as much as it could be slowed, you can slow it to nearly stopping but not speed it up to nearly infinite "speed" (of passage of time). There is no distance from a massive object that makes space distorted such that time moves infinitely fast.

If anything you ought to be claiming the sudden speed of light motion of the massless consciousness would bounce around the universe at the speed of light, until it came to rest in another body in some other part of space-time, by forces unknown and unexplainable, reborn who knows when or where but from its own subjective perspective instantly after death due to infinitely slowed time flow.
>>
>>19549793
I'm just talking about what should be statistically 100% true and consciousness and not really the ego itself. You're talking about somehow choosing where you reincarnate and being conscious after death before you're statistically eventually born into another body which completely would destroy everything because if you could remain conscious after death as a "spirit" you would be bound by time and maybe even the speed limit of the universe.
>>
>>19549825
>how exactly would gravity be a factor on the consciousness after death?
It wouldn't. Read the thread.
>>
>>19549833
I believe I responded to OP's initial post not the whole thread, which I have been reading and considering. Why not read my whole post and not reduce it to the first point of many?

In order for OP's idea to make sense you have to assume perception of gravity is relevant, but like I said what is important about gravity here is that it bends space time and still affects massless objects (like photons) so it would affect a consciousness if it were a real object without mass.

You literally missed the point of my question, gravity would still have some effect on a massless object, but even though that IS true OP's idea depends on time going infinitely faster, which is actually impossible, and time relative to the massless consciousness can only slow down.
>>
File: 1500907220354.jpg (42KB, 523x683px) Image search: [Google]
1500907220354.jpg
42KB, 523x683px
>>19545422

Are you high desu? That's not how gravity works. That's not how any of it works.

Time doesn't contract or dialate because you are in orbit, it dialates because you are moving really fast to other objects.

Oh and your own time doesn't change, but the relationship of time to others who time also remains to them but the time between you changes.
>>
>>19549880
>I said what is important about gravity here is that it bends space time and still affects massless objects (like photons) so it would affect a consciousness if it were a real object without mass.

It wouldn't effect a nonexistent object though which is what you are when you're not conscious although you won't experience it. You've just got to read the entire thread because I've already addressed that.
>>
>>19549888
You're just confirming what I said in a complex way so that others can't understand. I'm trying to make it very very simple.
>>
>>19549891
You can't apply physics to an object that does not exist. Why begin with a premise of applying general or special relativity then also throw it away by saying the consciousness is exempt from physics?

what I am getting from the thread is that OP's idea is a little bit like the theory that every photon is the same particle which moves forward and backward through time and therefore all light in the universe is a single photon that has been everywhere at every time, only applied to consciousness and reincarnation.
>>
>>19549906
perhaps your very buddhism sounding idea is not able to be oversimplified without losing too much to be understood. Maybe you should read about Zen koans and come back with a one liner that causes people to figure it out on their own when they ponder it?
>>
>>19549735
I always believed in this. That we're actually a single God-like entity and the idea that there are multiple consciousness is just because different consciousness are actually just different frame of references or "points of view" of the same entity
>>
>>19548146
Hyouka, episode 14. At least that's what SauceNao says, I haven't seen it.
>>
>>19549911 #
>You can't apply physics to an object that does not exist.
Exactly, the rules of the universe don't apply. The only thing that does is you didn't exist at an infinite ammount of times before despite not existing yet despite the increasingly small odds you exist now so there's a 100% chance that it will continue to happen at any place anywhere.
>>
It's not "anywhere" in the infinite universes. On that state of hyper-consciousness or different plane or whatever you want to call what happens after your biological death, there's no "where" or "when".
>>
>>19549906

You are making it simple by making it very wrong!

You can have both high gravity and high relative speeds at the same time!

Also consciousness depends on substrate although it is substrate independent as in it can doesn't have to be the same substrate that you started with (you have different atoms now than you had when you were born), however it requires some matter. So you got it wrong. You don't experience non-conciousness at all because that requires matter.
>>
File: IMG_8317.jpg (210KB, 1023x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8317.jpg
210KB, 1023x695px
>>19549939
When you're eventually born into another state of consciousness given an infinite amount of time you won't experience because you won't exist it becomes somewhere anon. You're somewhere right now aren't you?
>>
>>19549941
You're going a little far anon. Let's not pretend we know how conscious actually fundamentally works.
>>
File: 1500883943268.png (323KB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500883943268.png
323KB, 642x480px
>>19549976

In the entire time of modern history, has there been undeniable scientific evidence of consciousness without matter?

Huh? Huh? Huh!!!
>>
File: 1503789039197.png (832KB, 1009x6647px) Image search: [Google]
1503789039197.png
832KB, 1009x6647px
Very in depth thread
>>
>>19549996
The only evidence we have is ourselves.
>>
File: IMG_8318.jpg (766KB, 2000x1387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8318.jpg
766KB, 2000x1387px
>>19549996
Just because you can see feel and touch something doesn't mean it even truly exists. If you want to get really crazy and theoretical everything in our universe could be the thought of some giant brain space cloud and all the consciousness in the world and universe could be the cloud itself seeing everything it's created through a tube of consciousness of the life in the universe it's thought up.
>>
File: 1490588595899.jpg (508KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490588595899.jpg
508KB, 900x506px
>>19550005

We are made of matter are we not?

Neither or you attempted to answer the question.

Has there been any real scientific evidence that consciousnesses exists without physical matter.

Sure we could be in a simulation, but appears that by the rules of the game, that consciousness requires matter.
>>
>>19550048
You're probably right. What does that have to do with the thread?
>>
>>19549800
dude i gave u A WINKY FACE
COMEON
LOOK A LIL DEEPR
>>
>>19549531
So you're saying consciousness or technically unconscious is the fastest thing in reality/universe?
>>
>>19550162
The fastest way to pass the time.
>>
>>19549997
IF HE SPENT THAT ENERGY NETWORKING WITH OTHERS LIKE HIM HE'D BE BETTER OFF.
>>
>>19550162
If you yourself or (us) died at one point in the universe and in this or another universe a perfect set of circumstances happened so that you were conscious again at the same time which will always happen because everybody is one conscious divided by time with infinite universes you would have traveled instantaneously.
>>
In a funny way everybody in this thread is samefagging because they're talking to their own consciousness in another time that grew up in a different way with different hormones. (Ego)
>>
>>19549831
You can be conscious in the spirit form in the same way you're conscious in your dreams. Consciousness is not bound by time only matter is because time only exists because of matter/mass and how it creates times-gravity. Being conscious after death does not mean you have some not negligible amount of mass carrying around, it's consciousness outside time and space. You might be confusing consciousness with the ability to create memories which is what matter (the brain) is used for.
>>
>>19550204
You can experience a whole day in a 20 minute nap if you practice and meditate for it.
>>
>>19550204
I'm only talking about things that are pretty much true. That's very theoretical what you're saying and I don't think you can be conscious in a "spirit" form. You need a brain of some sort.
>>
File: IMG_8319.jpg (250KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8319.jpg
250KB, 1280x720px
I just want to be clear that all the spirit/ghost talk in this thread isn't me and it doesn't have anything to do with the ideas I'm trying to get across in this thread. I respect the people believe in that but it has nothing to do with what I'm explaining to you all.*
>>
>>19550212
Well we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. I believe the brain is only a reservoir for memories and experiences of this liftetime stored in the form of neurological connection patterns. And that the brain is operated by the consciousness of your spirit which is what i refer to as your unconscousness/energy/spirit self.

Of course that is not proven by science since science focus is the newtonian physical wold of matter/time/gravity. My conclusions have been purely empirical and derived from personal experienced.
>>
>>19550297
Not only on that one but pretty much everything. If you exist as a spirit/ghost after you die this entire threads logic doesn't apply and needs to be completely changed.
>>
>>19550337
Just to clarify, when i say unconscious/energy/spirit i do not mean as a ghost running about here on earth. I mean it as in you go into what you experience in dreams for an indefinite amount of time while also being able to interact and codream with other souls.

Again no scientific prove of it obviously, just my personal experience through meditation and astral projecting. Only scientific ish basis for it would be the high release of dmt in your brain at the moment of death.
>>
>>19545422
死ね
>>
>>19550929
As soon as your brain deteriorates the dmt as well as your brain would be gone. It might be possible to imagine you're a spirit or something for a bit but as soon as you're completely gone I think the entire situation the thread is trying to explain will happen. That's the most likely possibility.
>>
>>19550048
>>We are made of matter are we not?
>>Neither or you attempted to answer the question.

>what is wave-particle duality.
>>
>>19545422
>scientifically proven
Yeah I'm triggered, and you're a moron
>>
>>19551625
https://www.insidescience.org/news/time-moves-faster-upstairs
You get the basic point anon. I think you just enjoy being triggered.
>>
I can't believe that no one in this thread has brought up the fact that time doesn't "exist."

In all the theoretical equations that have been thought up to explain the state of the universe since the Big Bang, no one has ever found an explanation for the arrow of time (i.e. time only goes one way). In fact, many scientists have suggested that we could be experiencing the universe in reverse, and rather than expanding infinitely outward from the Big Bang, we could just as easily be in a universe which is contracting inward to the point of a singularity.

Another related concept is the "single-electron universe," in which all matter and energy is actually the same electron travelling backwards in time. Or it might make sense to think of this electron as the universal "consciousness."

No one is sure if consciousness is something that can only exist in the substrate of our brains. If it could exist in other substrates, what would that look like? Probably so different to our own experience that we would not consider it "conscious."

Food for thought y'all.
>>
>>19553769
It was brought up.
>>
I'm a God, and I'm looking for my brother.
>>
>>19553804
You're looking for everybody but most importantly yourself.
>>
>>19553804
Then why you abandon him in the first place. Shitty logic I be trying to find my brother to if I joined a no hope committee. P-please brother cune their has to be a better way. Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>19553788
oh okay then
>>
>retard posts a bunch of 'sciency buzz words'
ahh to 'metaphysics' role play again
>>
>>19553891
There's really not that much. It's just a weird concept that's trying to be explained. I don't really see much.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.