[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw a UFO one time. I was standing outside and looked directly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: ARTICLE-TRIANGLE-DONE.jpg (28KB, 649x374px) Image search: [Google]
ARTICLE-TRIANGLE-DONE.jpg
28KB, 649x374px
I saw a UFO one time.

I was standing outside and looked directly above me into the sky. There were fast moving clouds all around but for a brief couple of seconds, the clouds formed a pattern where there was a perfect triangle of clear sky whose edges were formed by clouds. It's like this pattern "locked" into place for a few seconds then the clouds dispersed and kept moving evenly distributed again.

After I saw that I looked lower on the horizon and saw a gun metal gray triangular ship flying low to the ground, maybe 600 ft with no sound at all. I saw it disappear behind some buildings and trees.
>>
>>19544102
bump for moar sightings
>>
>>19544102
I like UFO stories, haven't seen one myself but I'll bump with something my dad told me, even if it isn't that interesting. My dad isn't a superstitious man at all and in general doesn't worry about things outside of his day to day life, but he adamantly believes he saw a UFO when he was younger. Keep in mind he used to smoke weed, and I don't have too many details about it. He grew up in Calgary so I assume that's where it is, but he moved to Vancouver later on so possibly happened there. He says him and a bunch of people were hanging out somewhere(maybe a party or something?) at night when someone noticed a strange object moving in the sky.

He said it didn't look like a plane or helicopter at all, was moving weirdly close to the ground and everyone at the gathering was looking at it and it was dead silent, no one was talking and he recalls it was strange how there weren't even any cricket or bugs making noise. everyone just watched it for about 10 minutes and then it flew off, and all of a sudden nobody at this gathering wanted to be there anymore and went home. I don't know even know if anyone can corroborate his story but it's just a weird thing for a person like my dad to talk about, kind of spooked me when I was younger. I've tried looking up a list of UFO sightings in Calgary and Vancouver in the past and can't find anything about this sighting, so maybe he was just high or made it up. Pretty shit story but I think I'll ask him more about it sometime.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.