[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think the tv and my cellphone are reading/implanting thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1442711814393.jpg (224KB, 891x897px) Image search: [Google]
1442711814393.jpg
224KB, 891x897px
I think the tv and my cellphone are reading/implanting thoughts and emotions into my mind.

I legitimately think there are men in black suburbans monitoring me around the corner from my apartment because I uncovered some draconian mind control technology patents on the internet and have been trying to show people the information

I seriously believe I strangled a reptilian presence hiding in my boiler room closet yesterday and purged him with the name of Jesus and with my bare hands wrapped around his throat.

I believe 80% of people are autonomous bugmen with no self/thought control completely cut off from their true selves.

My father is an agent and works for ((((them)))

Am I schizo? I don't think I am but a real schizo would believe all of their delusions correct?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b01Bnr1aXt8
>>
Please seek help anon
>>
>>19543975
how?
>>
>>19543969
I get the message here.... and I do believe all mainstream music is a form of mind control to seperate ourselves further from God.
>>
>>19543932
Seems normal. The phone does have a magnetism to it. It radiates, so I mean, there's something it's doing that effects you.

The reptilian thing is probably just a frequency wave sensitivity. Your third eye is probably awakened, so you felt some lower interdimensional vibrations. Glad you raised the frequency in that space with your own energy.

Not sure about the percentage you put forth, but it does seem like a large portion of the population is "still asleep" as they say.

Tell your father I said hi, and not to kill me. I'm cool, I do my 9-5 and collect my sheckels. Don't mind me.

You aren't schizo persay, but you'll likely be perceived as such.
>>
File: 1503051991569.jpg (220KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
1503051991569.jpg
220KB, 1600x924px
>>19544039
the percentage was just on a whim based on the people I interact with on daily basis. I am not a shut in and I do fine socially for the most part. I admit I am kind of "just there" grey man type of personality. Very average looking guy... I don't feel depressed or anxious no sense of paranoia and I am in the best shape of my life. It just seems so strange all these paranormal things are happening all around me and random bits of "wisdom" are just coming into my head. I really believe there is something to this whole September 23 date.
>>
>>19544071

Same man. I tend to think I'm just autistic, maybe I'm smarter than most people, severely dumber than most, have a mental disorder, and so on. Something is obviously out of place.

I never belived I had a mental illness, and also fit in socially without issues.

Unless we are both extremely schizophrenic or mentally deficient, I'd say we can trust ourselves.

Walk the path, there's a guiding force that you can tune into. I've never mastered staying in the state but I've found it now and again and accomplished much.

Pretty dark time though now, and I'm afraid I don't know what's to come.
>>
>>19543932
Music movies media in general is a form of control in essence propaganda

It sounds to me like you are allowing yourself by hand picking conspiracy media to be manipulated and the more you dwell on and consume said media the worst your mental state becomes

So stop it and seek counceling to walk you out if trolling i will have you hunted down like an animal and put through evaluations until even the thought of trolling makes you physicaly ill
>>
>>19544229
dude wat. I should've known better then to come to /x/ asking for valuable input.
>>
Delete all social media. Relax. Go to nature. Listen to good music. You have to--
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.