[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HFY Thread. I've written three so far. One is independent,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 27

File: v.jpg (51KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
51KB, 333x500px
HFY Thread. I've written three so far. One is independent, the other two are collaborated. Let me know what you think.

Sit down boys, you all like hearing some of my old war stories don't ya? Yeah that's what I thought. The year was around 2345 when we made first contact with the species from RN-2523-Sol-Triple, yep those guys. We ran smack dab in to them in the beta centaur system or whatever in the shmarg they called it. Thankfully our boys in those scout ships figured out it was just a scouting ship as well. I remember seeing on the news that we had made contact with another sentient species but it wasn't too surprising seeing that we used to belong to the Ulong Federation. They weren't as advanced as the Federation but they were around the same technologically as us so we got along like the two lame largos in the back of class. I remember when I saw one for the first time, I had just gotten out of the academy and I was a bodyguard for an ambassador on the way to neutral space in the Harl system. They don't look that threatening, they don't have scales, they don't have large muscles like some species, but they are pretty nifty. I even got to talk to one of them for a few minutes, apparently they were really excited to meet other sentient beings, but that's weird considering the Federation is around. After that meeting I didn't see another one of them for about five standard cycles. We had been trading technology, star charts, and resources back and forth before the Federation came stomping on our door step with a fleet. It was an apparent show of power and I remember being in the room when we got word that making contact with the Humans was now forbidden. Like everyone else in the room I was curious, but speaking out of line can cost you your rank. I didn't get the answer to why weren't allowed to contact the homosapiens that day but I got it the day after from a senators daughter I was mating with.
>>
File: tumblr_mtagfxHkFG1r8oyaho1_500.gif (703KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtagfxHkFG1r8oyaho1_500.gif
703KB, 500x271px
Apparentally the human's system was within the Sporegorn territory. I can't say that I spilled the morgs on the intel but when the general population found out there was a great time of mourning. You don't know about the Sporegorn? I don't know what they're teaching hatchlings nowadays. Well the Sporegorn are the intergalactic equivalent to a flesh eating disease. They hit a world with one of their egg spores and they multiply and slaughter the inhabitants, dirty reptiles, not clean like us. Well, the general population requested that we aid the humans in some way seeing that we were their greatest ally and we valued them as great friends. Ofcourse we wouldn't leave the Humans to be slaughtered, our friendship hand grown too strong to allow that. I along with other commandos were sent to their homeplanet, Earth, to help train their soldiers in the same contengincy plans we had for Sporegorn invasion. We gave them old military and civilian ships that we could spare without the Federation noticing, we gave them large caches of energy weapons, we gave them raw materials so they could maybe hold out longer with out our direct help, but that was before the call came for complete retreat. Apparentally the Federation had withdrawn their defensive perimeter around our systems, and refused any contact with us. We were in the dark and our leaders knew what was coming, we were sold out as more meat to the Sporegorn.
>>
File: Takin a big fucker down.jpg (39KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
Takin a big fucker down.jpg
39KB, 300x185px
We were alone and afraid. We knew the Sporegorn were coming for us but we didn't know if they'd hit us or the Humans first so we advised them to hold their territories while we held ours.
>>
File: spaceprovider.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
spaceprovider.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>19543676
I fucked that up didn't I.

We were alone and afraid. We knew the Sporegorn were coming for us but we didn't know if they'd hit us or the Humans first so we advised them to hold their territories while we held ours. Billions of our men were conscripted into the army and navy, we needed more soldiers and even that wasn't enough. We were pumping out fighter after fighter knowing we would need every thing we could get our hands on. Then came the message that shook our people to their core. The Sporegorn had broken through our weak blockade on an outer system and within a single planetary rotation would be attacking a small colony, any ships in the sector were sent to evacuate all the civilians but only a few hundred thousand were saved while millions were slaughtered by a Sporegorn onslaught. The sent word to the Humans that the Sporegorn attacked us and we received word they hadn't seen any sign of them, we warned them to stay in their territory and protect their people no matter what happened. Blockade after blockade was broken and colonies were either abandoned or slaughtered until eventually the Sporegorn fleet was on the edges of our home system.
We had amassed a fleet larger than we had ever before, four capital ships, a dozen dreadnoughts, close to fifty heavy cruisers, hundreds of frigates, and hundreds of thousands of fighters, but our numbers were severely lacking compared to the millions of Sporegorn Rippers amassed in our system. The Great Battle of Onexi commenced within the last days of the standard 2351st cycle.
>>
We were outnumbered, outgunned, but not out classed. For every one of our fighters that was destroyed five rippers met the same fate. But when it comes to the ruthlessness of the Sporegorn 1-5 is a good trade. Then the spores crashed down to our home, millions of Sporegorn clawed their way out of the spores, weapon in hand. We had successfully evacuated half the population but the other half were forced underground, or else face slaughter. The real war started then and there, I remember when they broken through the first lines of defence and came charging like mad torgar at our ranks. We mowed them down as if they were nothing but wet parchment, but they kept coming and kept coming. Eventually on my left and right side were my dead friends who had been torn apart by the plasma blasts of Sporegorn guns. One shut would bounch off a commandos armor, but a few hundred would kill you.... they were both commandos like me.
I received orders to fall back time and time again, I gave cheer to the soldiers I met, I remember them cheering when they saw me trodding towards their defensive line in my bright commando's armor. They thought I had been deployed to help protect their line, in truth I was just running. Unlike me these soldiers weren't battle hardened, they were recently conscripted and never knew that they would die here. I finally fell back to the final defense, these were simply elderly and children that could hold weapons, a few soldiers here and there but nothing more. I gave a speech right before the Sporegorn came charging. I let it be known that I had a mate and hatchlings in that bunker and that I'd die long before I'd let Sporegorn feast on them.
>>
File: sky-lights-space-dark.jpg (355KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sky-lights-space-dark.jpg
355KB, 1920x1200px
Then they came, the horde of monstrosities known as the Sporegorn. I never released my trigger once I saw them, they closed in closer and closer until finally we could hear their hissing and battle cries as if they were beside our ear holes. They were probably only a hundred alsons away when their ranks were torn apart by cannon fire. Everyone still alive looked to the skies to see hundreds of gunships opening fire on the hordes, above them we saw hundreds of thousands of ships doing battle with the Sporegorn fleet, had the Federation come to save us? No.... it was the Humans.
Right behind our ranks dropships were deploying Human soldiers in huge troves. Instead of joining our line and holding they charged directly over it and at the Sporegorn who were regaining their composure. I had never seen such reckless bravery, but I could only feel the pounding in my chest after I realized my hatchlings would be safe. The soldiers under my command looked to me wondering what I would say, but I had no words for what I was about to do. I only drew my plasma blade from its holster and ignited its green flame, I lifted myself over the ramparts of our defenses and charged headfirst alongside the small Humans. I remember the exact faces of Humans by my side. They didn't give me hail like normal soldiers would but they gave me a grim smile as they pushed head first unto death. I finally knew what it was like when my soldiers saw me, they saw their savior, and now I saw mine. My rifle was out of plasma packs so I was reduced to my side arm, along side humans with blade in hand I fought the oncoming hordes. We took back our defensive lines and we kept pushing. If any Sporegorn got close I split them from cranium to bladder, my shield was running severely low on power but I didn't care, I pushed on. When I could I would put myself infront of humans so they would be spared a deadly shot of Sporegorn firepower.
>>
File: Not Mine.jpg (124KB, 1600x880px) Image search: [Google]
Not Mine.jpg
124KB, 1600x880px
Then my shield completely blew up due to the overload, and I took a shot to my my abdomen. I thought it was all over, the Sporegorn were only a few alsons away when I learned the truth of Humanity, what makes them so powerful.
Dozens of Human soldiers put themselves between me and the Sporegorn. I silently begged and pleaded that they took cover before they were slaughtered but I learned that they didn't do this in mistake, the did it out of courage, a word I've come to cherrish. If one of them fell they didn't squat to check if they were alive, mourn their fallen, or rear back in fear, they let out fierce war cries that echoed in the night and another soldier took the fallen's place. They lashed out against the gods, they lashed out against nature, they lashed out against every instinct in their body, they didn't fear death they only fear defeat. I prided myself on being a strong warrior, but even the simplest of Human soldiers could over power me if it was willpower against willpower. The soldiers infront of me dwindled and I knew death was coming for me. Until the last soldier was left to protect this fallen stranger that wasn't even of his own species. He held in his hands a large weapon that was usually mounted on a gravity pod due to its weight, how he kept hold of it, I know not. What the human said still confused me to this day, instead of issuing commands or praying he only taunted the closing in enemy. When I saw him take a direct blast to his chest I was filled with sadness and mourning, he fell to his knee and I attempted to pull him down to dodge more fire but he shrugged off my attempts and rose up like a wild beast and unleashed a fearsome roar that shook me to my core. His insides must have been liquefied but he rose to his feet to defy death, he relinquished hellish vollies on the nearest Sporegorn. For the first and last time in my life I saw terror fill the hearts of the Sporegorn.
>>
File: Mumen Fucking Rider.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Mumen Fucking Rider.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Moments later the Sporegorn turned tail and ran away as if they had seen the face of a devil, teeming with bloodlust. The human who had protected me dropped to the ground when his final objective was completed. I held him in my arms as the the light faded from his small eyes. I remember his words to this day,"The end is near.... my brother." Brother..... the word echoes in my mind young ones.... This alien I had never seen before, never laughed with, never mourned with, never knew personally, saw me as a brother. I took an item from him so that I would never forget my brother. Humans call it a dogtag but I don't think it is that simple. I've worn it around my neck ever since that battle, and it is a constant reminder that no matter who you are, you have brothers who will die for you. So if any of you go on to join the academy, remember Dakota Taylor Smith, he was my brother, if it wasn't for him you wouldn't exist. If there is anything in this universe that is closer to us than our own blood it's Humans. Our brothers from the stars... forgive me children, these stories still give me nightmares.
>>
File: SepCouncilUtapau-ROTS.png (2MB, 1310x728px) Image search: [Google]
SepCouncilUtapau-ROTS.png
2MB, 1310x728px
The Dysonian Massacre

How do I start this story hmm? The very beginning? Alright.... It all started when we Sharva first left our homeplanet and began colonization. We weren't a warrior race and we weren't great traders but diplomacy was our strong suit. When the Federation of Sapient Sytems approached us with membership we accepted and soon became renowned traders and diplomats. Every seventy or so standard years we would discover another semi-sapient species on the verge of entering their stone age. In the standard year 2283 we discovered something VERY strange. A species who had mastered the warp travel, colonized half a dozen planets, and was in the process of building what they called a "Dyson Sphere." Albeit a somewhat primitive energy design it would outweigh any energy we could produce a thousand fold due to its massive size. They called themselves Humans, their reverred leader was one of previous conquests. Known to his people as Emperor Patrick James Eden, (Also known as Emperor Eden) he was looked up to as if he was a god of primitive races, or atleast we thought so until we understood "patriotism."
>>
File: 8i6PYoe.jpg (129KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8i6PYoe.jpg
129KB, 1600x1200px
My race was sent to make first contact with them due to our great diplomatic skills but we could not fathom what we would find. The Thousand Year Empire knew that we existed and knew that the Federation of Sapient Systems existed but did not wish to make contact or treat with either of us. Instead of speaking indirectly with an ambassador the human emperor requested permission to dock our ship and speak face to face. When we accepted the formal request we were surprised to find the in person physique of humans, how tall and strong they were compared to most species. Their emperor, even in his old age, could have easily cast our soldiers aside and slaughtered our diplomats if he saw fit, but even with his raw power he restrained his untamed body. The meeting occured without any insults or shows of power. Our diplomats would make trade and alliance offers but the emperor politely declines and insisted that he wait until the end to give his full reasoning for the denials.
"The human race, my race, is one of conquest and war. We have observed your prosperous and peaceful races from afar, but we are so different you and I. We hid ourselves until we knew you would not try to enforce your Federation's demands upon us, and now you are here. Your race rose from the prey of your world, you were smart and cared for your fellow Sharvas (we didn't tell him what species we were) so you rose to outrun your predators and tame them all. We rose as the pinnacle predators of our world, we slaughtered those that opposed us, and tamed those who knew their place, lest they be putdown like the others.
>>
Most species in the Federation grew like you had, a seldom few grew like we had, before we discovered the sword ofcourse. I will not give you detail on our history but my race is a race of fear. When we saw the Blenbok go to war with the Targif we doubled our ground defense on all planets to ensure that their conquests would not take the lives of our children. Your Federation is much different than my Empire, no, my race. Our ideoligies will clash and my people will grow afraid. We are in a Goldenage of Peace and Prosperity, who am I to allow my people lose both in replacement of a Regime of Fear? Maybe there will come a time when my people in a whole are ready to see the truth of the galaxy, but until then I will decline all invitations to the Federation of Sapient Systems and ask that you do not enter any human systems with out proper clearance."
When we returned to the Federation with what we had been told their wasn't an uproar, as we expected. Almost unanimously the council, of almost a thousand ambassadors (one for each species), felt great respect for the leader of the Humans for putting forth his people's long time peace ahead of a definite technological advancemant that the Federation offered. Though a handful of warrior races called for invasion and absorbtion of the Thousand Year Empire, it ws outvoted 963 : 22, a staggering defeat. When we relayed the decision to the human emperor he was estatic and greatful that the Federation understood his reasoning. We, as a species, offered them any help they might require in limited trade, research, and industrial advancements. While the emperor gratiously declined he did show us what he saw as the greatest marvel of his species, even though it wasn't even finished. We were given the coordinates to a secluded system and when we arrived we were baffled to find that the humans were in the process of creating something called a "Dyson Sphere."
>>
File: r0_0_1375_773_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (423KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
r0_0_1375_773_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
423KB, 1200x675px
If it had been finished it would have completely engulfed the red dwarf it was built around. The interior was to be a energy collecting grid of solar panels and the outside was to be a huge population center, able to the support the entire human race a hundred fold in sheer size. If you know anything about the primitive energy source of solar panels you also know that they do not produce enough energy to power a single drone fighter, unless you have a large quantity of solar arrays. The Dyson Sphere, in theory, would be able to power a dozen Federation Armadas if it were the reason of it's creation. The reason of its creation was to grant free and near limitless power to the human race, eliminating the need for large matter fission reactors. Human ships would be equipped with reactors but only if they had run low on solar energy, which humans thrive on due to its abundance.
The emperor explained that his species had always fantasized about a renewable and safe energy that would cost little in the long run. His race had always hurt their homeplanet when it came to energy needs, this was the final solution. Already the Dyson Sphere was 27 percent finished and its construction was now self sufficient. On the surface drone factories and huge domes (for eventual mass human colonization) were built and being built. In the few domes that were already built and readied for human living half a billion colonists and workers lived in peace. Our diplomats were as humans would say, "mind blown". They had never seen a race come together so strongly that they could create such a thing, even constructing the foundation was unthinkable. When our diplomats returned to the council with the knews of the great human power marvel the council was confused. How could a race that been secluded for so long be unified enough create such a thing? A vote was created as to whether or not a spyship should be sent to investigate the Dyson Sphere, 642 : 343, the humans would be left alone.
>>
File: pg37c.jpg (47KB, 512x259px) Image search: [Google]
pg37c.jpg
47KB, 512x259px
Over fifty standard years my people would stay in constant contact with the humans, eventually they finished their Dyson Sphere and the emperor had not jested, it gave almost free and limitless energy to all of the human race. Due to its size the Dyson Sphere had been colonized with close to a quarter of the human race, and it was only filled at 4%! While the warrior races grew more wary and concerned, the other races congratulated the emperor for his hard work and prosperity of his people. Tragedy struck when the emperor died though, at the age of one hundred and seven. The entire council, even the warrior races, gave their condolences to the new emperor, Emperor David James Eden, who was young and struck a strikingly similar appearance to his predecessor. Due to a long a relationship with us and the council he gave us a gift, something we had never asked for although it came to mind, the entire history of his race. A mistake he would soon come to regret.
The entire Council was disgusted with what we had found out. The Humans, a race of hellish devils, war mongers, criminals, rapists, slavers, and everything even remotely evil.
Their first memories were of war and conquest, something their previous emperor noted. They had fought in four world wars, slaughtered millions of each other for no reason. Starved out more than they killed directly, and raped those they saw as weak. In a hundred wars they killed humans that they saw as lesser. They had no concsience and no mercy, they were not a race of peaceful beings they were disgusting and horrid. The closest race to humans in pure mass murder were the Conlooks, they had ONE world war and afterward united under one banner vowing to never fight again. The humans didn't unite, they didn't vow to serve peace, they didn't even fairly charge those that lost the war, they only taunted eachother for another war and got three.
>>
File: Superdick.jpg (28KB, 236x364px) Image search: [Google]
Superdick.jpg
28KB, 236x364px
The empeor that we had met was emperor because his predecessor destroyed an ENTIRE solar system to prove he was the strongest.
All around the council screams of terror, anger, and pure disheartening filled all of the races, except for us and the warrior races. They called for a war, and even if the council said no they would attack. They said that the humans were at peace for the last hundred years because they were preparing to fight us. They knew we existed and hid from us so they could build something, something never built before, something so large it couldn't be for peace, the greatest weapon we had ever seen, the Dyson Sphere. The council did have a vote to go to war but only because of necessity, 1 : 984, we were the one. Thousands of ships from every race appeared in human system that had the Dyson Sphere. Panicked ships attempted to hail the massive flotilla but were met with immediate death. When they came into range the flotilla opened fire on the sphere and within minutes it crumpled in on itself, engulfed by the star. What the Federation found struck them to the heart, many committed suicide then and there. There was no weapon, no massive galaxy breaking object, just thirty four billion dead men, women, and children. What struck the heart of us even more was a huge monument near the sphere, it was of a Sharva and a Human shaking hands, a sign of peace between peoples, the humans didn't even know we existed and we slaughtered them.
All over the flotilla we cried out in agony as we realized our doing, my race had no choice but to attend with what small military we had but we still felt that we were so very evil. We stayed in the system to save what survivors we could, only a few hundred thousand. We waited the equivalent of a human week before we got word from the emperor, it shook us all to our core.
Any Lurkers? If not I'm gonna stop now, almost done posting this story.
>>
Any Lurkers?????
>>
>>19543870
It took me a while to figure out that HFY stands for Humanity, Fuck Yeah. Without a clear explanation, you've made a wall of text thread, it's not all that surprising that people are ignoring it.

You're not awful, but this isn't my cup of tea. Thanks for thinking of us, if you'd like to do some creepypasta it'll probably get a better reception.
>>
>>19543761
Lurking, hope you're still here.
>>
>>19544325
Yeah I am, I'll continue posting in a minute.
>>
File: THE GOD EMPEROR.png (911KB, 544x609px) Image search: [Google]
THE GOD EMPEROR.png
911KB, 544x609px
"We trusted you...." Tears rolled down his bronze cheeks,"Why have you done this to us?" He pauses as he nearly collapses,"We loved you, we cared for you, we wanted to impress you, we immortalized you in our hearts and minds..... and you betrayed us....." He paused as two crying and also broken hearted soldiers help him to his feet. "Why? Why... WHY!?" We explained our intentions and his expression did not change. "We were at peace for over a hundred years.... and you took that as a sign of war? You are all monsters....." He slowly turned his head and nodded to someone off screen. "You say that we are evil for what we have done, but what are we for what we have done the last hundred years? Are we warmongers for pouring every resource we have into something to save us from more wars to come? You say that our race is of war and rape? No...." he paused for a while as his expression changed grimly to a devilish grin,"Our race is of strength, hatred, slaughter, and merciless vengeance." The entire flotilla gawks as they feel the fear grow within them. "Every resource that is yours will be mine, every ship you have will be dust, every planet you have will be made into molten bits rotating your stars. I am the warmonger, I am the past of humanity reincarnated to reap vengeance, you will all burn in the eternal hellfire that you have stoked. I am the God Emperor, mine is of Lust and Power! You will ALL DIE!" That is where the transmission ended, everyone in the fleet grew sick as they felt the cosmic hate bearing down upon them. Those who had almost committed suicide before did not resist, millions loosed a plasma into their skulls. Only a standard day later something entered the system the Flotilla occupied.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
A ship larger than any in flotilla warped into the system, behind it a humongous fleet came painted black and red, evil markings of their warrior heritage covered each ship. The large ship had one word painted on its starboard side, WARMONGER. The ship hailed the entire flotilla, who appeared only certified the fears. The God Emperor garbed in a black and red military suit with a black cape appeared, his eyes bloodshot and a grin on his face. "This is the official confirmation of war between the Thousand Year Empire and the Federation of Fuck You." Without turning his head or changing expression he screamed out viciously,"OPEN FIRE!" Immediately a huge green beam emitted from the Warmonger, it sliced hundreds of ships in half before they could even react to emperor's words. Millions of human fighters warped in behind the flotilla and slaughtered any that attempted to retreat. Dreadnoughts tried firing back at the Warmonger but were met with beams of death, every human ship in the fleet charged forth without fear of death, only the lust of vengeance. While the flotilla outnumbered the humans one hundred to one, it was a slaughter. A billion dead crewman and a hundred thousand ships were the casualties of the battle, the only reason the majority of the Federation ships got away was because fighter pilots were too busy blowing up escape pods.
The war that closely followed was one of conquest, slaughter, rape, and hatred. Entire solar systems were destroyed as the humans converted their civilian crafts to military warships. Within a week half a trillion were dead as the human fleet stomped any resistance. When the humans arrived at the homeplanet of the Gomesh, also home of the council, they paused and deployed millions of troops to the surface instead of cracking the planet. Marching through the streets was an army lead by the God Emperor himself. He marched up the steps of the council building and slaughtered all who he saw, until he arrived at the council room.
>>
All the ambassadors were rounded up and we knew we were going to die there. "The ambassador of the Sharvas, step forward, traitors die first," The Emperor commanded me, and I held my head high as I stepped forward, if I had tearducts I'd weep for what we had done. I closed my eyes when he himself raised a weapon to my head, then I heard it the same hatred filled voice from the first battle. "OPEN FIRE!" I kept my eyes closed awaiting my death, the screams of agony and terror did not make me open my locked eyes. After a minute it all stopped and I opened my eyes expecting a blast of light to end my life. What I got was the God Emperor glaring into my soul. "We know you loved us as we loved you, that slaughter on the Dyson Sphere was not your doing. You will be given this one mercy, nothing more nothing less. You will return to your systems, any that are colonized you may travel to and from. If you enter a system that you do not own I will crack every planet in every solarsystem you live in. In one hundred years you will be allowed to leave your systems but you will not enter our quarter of the galaxy, if you do you will ALL DIE. This is my law, this is my galaxy, and this is my mercy, now leave and go back to your people, tell them what happened here. Tell them that you were brave and stood humbly in the face of death, because you did."
With that our people all retreated to our systems and contrary to belief not a single human ship entered our systems. We got countless reports from other races, one by one being exterminated in a war THEY started.
>>
Finally it was all over, after a single standard year we didn't receive any cries for help or messages from anyone, the galaxy was silent and we looked to the neighboring systems, would life ever exist again? If you're reading this it is because you are a race that have recently come to be able to receive this message. Maybe its a year later, maybe it's a hundred, I am long dead probably and you will never meet me or my people but heed my words. NEVER ATTACK HUMANITY! THEY ARE NOT WARMONGERS! WE ARE THOSE WHO WERE TAMED BY HUMANITY, THEY WILL PUTDOWN ANY THAT DO NOT KNOW THEIR PLACE, THIS IS THEIR GALAXY!
>>
I liked it until the Federation attacked. Not certain what it's missing. Perhaps more thought on why our system was able to outproduce and defeat theirs?

Thanks for the writing.
>>
Unleashed on 3/4s of the Galaxy Part 1: Creature in the Capsule

This is a sequel to the Dysonian Massacre, wrote it today.

I remember when I met him. It was fifteen standard years ago, I hand landed my salvage hauler on one of the doom worlds, worlds that had been destroyed in the Federation Purge. I was low on fuel so either I could jump into the next relatively neutral system and hope not to be captured and raped or I could land on a doom world and look for federation ruins. I also wanted to pick up a good sized chunk of scrap metal, I had lost another batch of mining drones to asteroid pirates. It had been six hundred years on the dot since the Federation of Sapient Systems had all been slaughtered so some of the doom planets were resurrecting themselves, this one was one of those doom planets. My race, the Sharva, had been the only ones to be spared. Since the purge we had brought half a dozen other upcoming species into a group we called the Peace League, no race would be allowed to declare war, ever again. While these races adhered to our rules many independent parties such as the Defar, Jolek Cult, or the 7 Ends were pirates and raiders who attacked and pillaged everything. Except anything within five hundred light years of Empire space of course.

>>19544463
I think I need to add something in the middle, maybe something about ancient warships that were abandoned were turned back on. Maybe Humanity had created other Dyson spheres around white dwarfs, red dwarfs, etc. Idk it does need a little more spoof.
>>
>>19544499
Give me some time before I post, I have spanish homework to do.
>>
>>19544499
The point is about "waking the sleeping giant," yes? Perhaps change the attitude of the second Emperor Eden into one of sadness. That he couldn't stop the calls for vengeance. Perhaps have a message before he is deposed, and the God Emperor be someone else.

Or, if the focus is more about how our single-pointed drive is unique among sentient species, then talk more on how they changed the focus from the Dyson Sphere to war. And sorry to interrupt your storytime, no need to take the time to respond.
>>
File: 8486911717_4e1ff2ed4c_b.jpg (382KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
8486911717_4e1ff2ed4c_b.jpg
382KB, 1024x576px
This planet was named Odaya, it seemed nice, I could easily tell where buildings had once been but I could also tell looters had blown up a lot of the crashed ships. I spent a standard week searching on foot for a good ship, until I found the planet's major shipyard. I thought it'd be a treasure trove of goodies and maybe even valuable metals, all I found were long forgotten petrified bodies, plasma filled cargo bays, and melted ship hulls. Even though I had been dead set on finding valuables I found myself tearing through ships with my laser cutter to simply find something to power my food replicator. When I thought all hope was lost I spotted the engine of a ship closer towards the middle of the shipyard. While it wasn't uncommon to see a ship head first when crashing, the entire shipyard was simply melted frigates and cruisers while this ship seemed intact. I trekked another day until I arrived at the crashed ship. In comparison to the others this ship was pristine, it wasn't actually pristine but it was melted either. When I approached it I saw that the ship had been covered in symbols. One thing stood out though, a grouping of combined hieroglyphs, CRUSADER.
When I got into the ship I found something both grim and reassuring. First I found hundreds, maybe thousands, of very large mechanized suits lying on the floor of the ship. Obviously they had housed sapient beings long ago in a long forgotten battle but they were so numerous and so obviously courageous I felt as if it was wrong for me to be there.
>>
Well shit I just typed a huge explanation then my keyboard fucked up, time to summarize.
>>19544531
Yes and Yes

Humanity doesn't see aliens as people so no holding back

The emperor is a clone of the previous emperor and will stay emperor aslong as the first born son of the emperor is not fit to rule or war is declared so kicking him out is a no no since he is pretty much a god.
You know this nigga was calling for vengeance too, he went full space nazi.
Basically the reason we wiped the floor with the federation is because as humans we never created things for comfort, we created things for functionality. Armor was heavy because it protected us, what creature in its right mind would sacrifice speed for the small chance of not getting its head bashed in? A human would etc etc etc. Since humanity always held itself down with uncomfortable technology in favor of practical tech we had a long and arduous road of war. Since we couldn't break the shields of a new ship we built new guns, ship cant stop new guns get new hull, hull too thick for missiles get better missiles, ship cant stop missiles get better shields. ETC ETC ETC. We never stopped making shit, they stopped when they were comfy.
>>
>>19544534
Second almost none of the ship had been destroyed, and while it was very large and very strange I knew something good would have to come out of it, else I starve to death. I was on the verge on giving up and then I found what I believed to be a cargo hold, when I pried the door open and turned on my light all I could see were capsules and consoles for about a hundred standard dets, then my light stopped being effective. I pressed on through the large room and took a gander at one of the capsules. On all of them was a clear face that allowed you to see inside, but when I shined my light into it I found nothing, all I could see was dust, padding, and a place for lights. I continued my search until I found what was really in the capsules. I shined my light rapidly as I passed the aisles of capsules and something caught my eye so I turned to investigate it.
What I found was a blackened corpse within the capsule, it didn't look like anything I had ever seen before, but it seemed so peaceful. In an instant I felt both of my stomachs bottom out, I had gone rummaging through a ship of the dead and now I was disturbing the resting place of these people. I turned away and began jogging in the direction of door, tears rolled down my fur, and then another light caught my eye. Off in the distance a blue light shined in the darkness. I turned to it and squinted, after a few seconds it flashed red and then back to blue. I don't know why but curiosity overcame me so I slowly made my away through the rows and aisles until I was within paw length of the capsule. The clear front to this capsule wasn't actually clear, it seemed to have some sort of condensation on it, but I could tell that some sort of figure was inside and its skin wasn't withered and black like the rest, it might have been alive. In an effort to clear the condensation I rubbed at the glass with my paw but in an instant I learned that was a mistake.
>>
>>19544584
Within a few seconds some sort of touch interface had popped up on the glass and I had, in my tiredness, input a lot of commands on accident. Before I knew what was happening the capsule had opened and the figure was falling forward, towards me. I didn't realize until I was pretty much holding up the creature that it was huge.
Us Sharva are known for being large, even in comparison to the Federation's sentients, and this creature was a whole unit taller than me, and I'm a tall female. Within half a minute of me struggling, it began to grope and push off of me. I honestly was quite afraid, and somewhat naturally aroused, when it grabbed my breasts without a second thought, but I cast the thoughts away very soon when I realized it was attempting to stand on its own. I helped it hold itself up and when I finally got a look at it I gasped, the most dangerous creature in the galaxy, stronger than a wild borsh, faster than a scared irak, and smart as a Sharva genious on average, I had come face to face with a Human. It was entirely naked, all of its body parts were exposed. Many small marks and scars covered it, and from what I could tell it was the most powerful being I had ever seen. Its arm muscles were shaped and sharpened as if it was an image of a god. Its forearms were tight (I could tell since I was holding him up by them) and his paws were muscular and shaped for deadly combat. He had large bones and joints on his paws for killing prey and predator alike, instead of claws and talons for scaring predators away. Up and down its body he seemed to be a perfect predator, strong leg muscles for quick burst of speed, broad chest to contain its large muscles, and large feet for long term running. I remember the words he spoke to me before I passed out from shock,"The fuck is a Sharva doing here?"
>>
I could only see the blackness of space, I was cold, and I felt the cosmic heat of death bearing down on me, then I woke up. I forced myself upright and found myself in blackness again, but I couldn't be in space, I wasn't even chilly. Instinctively I grabbed my light and attempted to use my arm console to turn it on, no power. "I took out the powercell to charge my own, I haven't seen one like this before so it took me a long time to figure out how to convert the power." The voice rang out around me as if he was a thousand creatures in unison surrounding me. "If you can't understand me then I apologize, Federation basic is all they taught me, we never learned Sharva only languages." It sounded as if it was attempting to calm me, but after seeing his raw predatory power, how could I be calmed. "I can understand you, we only speak Fed now." I pretty much muttered to him. "I'm not gonna hurt you so you can stop acting so afraid, if I wanted to kill you I would have strangled you when I first figured out you weren't Human." Now I really wasn't calm.
"So where are you? I can not see anything in pitch black." I had forced enough courage together to put that sentence out but I was expecting nothing in return. "I can see you and that's all that matters, are you a female?" I could get a general direction from it now, it was on my right. "Yes, most Sharva are female, It's always been like that, I thought Humans knew everything." I said this with out intention of sarcasm.
>>
File: 8381463804_52fc37b65e_b.jpg (176KB, 1024x910px) Image search: [Google]
8381463804_52fc37b65e_b.jpg
176KB, 1024x910px
"I've never seen a Sharva before, I heard the only way to tell if a Sharva was male is that you smell it or you ask." He wasn't wrong, Males also had four breasts, albeit small and non lactating, and their hormones made them smell terrible. "You aren't wrong, where are you?" I asked again. "Believe it or not I'm in arm's length of you, do you know what Earth animal you resemble?" Of course we resembled some animals, we all did. "No I don't, what is it?" I was quite annoyed now. "You resemble a cow, ofcourse you are a bipedal and quite humanoid, but still you have patterned fur like a cow, and have ears and nose like one, thank god you don't have utters." He sounded like he was joking, but he talked about my patterns. I didn't know at the time but Humans literally create thousands of patterns and have them in everyday life, Sharva only talk about fur patterns when flirting. "Well uh.. do you think my patterns look nice?" I was half joking but I had never had a mate due to me being a clone, so I was enticed by the mention of my patterns. "I honestly do, the spots are all perfectly aligned and parallel with the pattern. It's very attractive, I mean pretty." The human had stuttered in the end, maybe he messed up his wording, I didn't care. "You're very forward, aren't you? Thank you, that is very sweet of you to say." I didn't mean to but I perked my ears and took in a large amount of air to puff out my breasts, it was strange to be complimented like that since my patterns were clearly that of a clone. I didn't find the Human sexually attractive at all. After all he was a tall, muscular, blond, blue eyed, weathered, intimidating, and inherently persuasive human. Although I was still frightened I didn't jump when I felt a metallic hand grip my shoulder, but I did when a large light illuminated my surroundings.
>>
The human had grabbed me by my shoulder and tightened his grip on me. "Do you have any weapons, I didn't have anytime to check." He sounded very cautious and who was I to blame, Humans are said to always be alert. "No I don't, all I have is my laser cutter and multitool, what're you gonna do to me?" I was honestly not as afraid anymore, but I was still curious. "Nothing but I do have a few questions, what are you doing onboard the Crusader? I've checked around and I can tell it has crashed and the crew is dead, but don't you know we are at war with the Federation?" My heart stopped. "The war is over...." I paused to stop from gasping."Its been over for six hundred years." His armor made him larger than before, atleast a quarter of a unit, and his helmet's face was as clear as glass. I didn't understand until a few months later but I had struck a cord, his changing expression at first was smiling, then he was confused, and then he became broken. "Six hundred years? I've been gone for six hundred years? What about Humanity? What about the Thousand Year Empire? Did we win the war.... did we avenge the Dysonians?"
By the time I opened my mouth to answer he had taken off his helmet and fell to his knees bawling, time breaks everyone.
>>
File: 1488130164623.jpg (1MB, 1750x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1488130164623.jpg
1MB, 1750x1724px
"Um...I guess Humanity is all fine and well, they have never left their quarter of the galaxy. I don't know much about the Thousand Year Empire, in college we learned their complete history up to the end of the war and no one has heard from them since, but I can tell you that no one dares go near their space. And yes... your kind won the war... the Federation was destroyed and every race within it, except us, was rendered extinct." I felt so bad for the human, he had definitely lost all of his family, friends, and acquaintances, so I did the only thing I could do to comfort him. I took his hand and placed it on my neck. For Sharva it is a show of compassion and even love to put your most vital part in the hands of another, for Humans it isn't as symbolic but still somewhat for the same reasons. He looked up into my eyes and I looked into his, for the first time in my life I didn't feel out of place for being a clone or feel lonely because no one cared about me, I had finally found someone who was justified to be more miserable than me, and he looked to me for solace. He found his feet and stood upright with his hand still on my neck, ever so gently he pressed me against the hard metallic chest plate of his armor. Although the metal was so cold, I felt so warm. He pressed his face into my neck's fur and although every instinct told me to get his deadly mouth away from my vital areas I let him embrace me.
It felt like we were embraced for a few seconds but by the time I was released by him, although I wouldn't have minded it little longer, it had been almost half a standard hour. He apologized to me and I told him that it was very enjoyable to be embraced like so, that he deserved someone to take away the pain, his response puzzled me. "I can't be weak...... I wasn't bred for weakness." I wanted to ask him what he meant but by the time I thought out a proper question he had me by the paw and was guiding me away from the capsules.

That's the end of part 1
>>
>>19544649
Thats also I have for now, I DIDN'T do my spanish so I MIGHT be fucked.
>>
File: Shadow_in_the_Warp_.jpg (491KB, 1350x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_in_the_Warp_.jpg
491KB, 1350x1198px
>>19543674
>Well the Sporegorn are the intergalactic equivalent to a flesh eating disease. They hit a world with one of their egg spores and they multiply and slaughter the inhabitants, dirty reptiles, not clean like us.
fuckers called it, call in the enforcers
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.