[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you hope to do once you acquire enough knowledge of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

become a roaming monk/ wise sage? use it to be a better leader in the office?, let it be the gateway to becoming a government agent? be more proactive in a religious/ volunteer/charity community? self control of spending and vices?
>>
>>19542814
>What do you hope to do once you acquire enough knowledge of the paranormal/

I have the knowledge, I just need the answers. I tried studying Physics and there are no answers.

Now I'm just waiting to die desu. Hopefully i'll get some answers then.
>>
Doomsday cult leader or forest hermit that shoots the shit with spirits. Still a tossup at the moment.
>>
It's all about hunting for better tools to help truth win every fight it has against lies. This hall of horrors is a part of that struggle, too.
>>
>>19542891
so countering disinformation
>>19542854
you may want to travel to asia at some point
>>19542850
look into gnosticism
>>19542830
answers to what? study the weather and geography, you will find new purpose
>>
File: IMG_3630.png (2MB, 1200x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3630.png
2MB, 1200x739px
Create an entire fake world (somehow) and fill it with fake NPC people who basically have A.I. of my design, but they act more like semi-interactive RPG NPC's. Like I can wander around my fake world and they'll be friendly and seem real enough to fool me i to thinking I am surrounded by nice people, just like the video games
>>
>>19543091
Pass clearly I have seen and heard enough.
>>
>>19543098
virtual reality goggles + super high end graphics and processing??

I dont think that is as paranormal as you think
>>
>>19542814
i contaminated the fabric of reality with a imprint of my consciousness. now i get random glimpses of things nobody would believe.

like marduk vs tiamat was real but it was just some guy falling through reality and ending up in a sub level of 3d space and he just ran mostly and started clawing at this permeable layer separating our 3d space and where he ended up. he kills it but only after running away through 2 more sub levels of space time

i need to get this guy some ramen noodles. he had modern looking clothing so im sure he will know what to do with it. it seems like has has no food
>>
>>19543168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo
>>
>>19542814
>paranormal/occult
Fake news
>>
>>19543255
then study the people who studied it, they will lead you to interesting places in history
>>
File: 14th.jpg (110KB, 1400x919px) Image search: [Google]
14th.jpg
110KB, 1400x919px
Manifest compassion for all sentient beings.
>>
>>19542814
To be a better person and to serve as a constant reminder that there is more than the mainstream would want us to believe. I believe in God and that God is good. But I am weak and therefore need something as a reminder. Charms don't work as they are empty to me, but a continual experience is the best reminder because of deep seated precepts about how experiences form who we are. Even if I live the most sinful life but I continually have experiences related to the occult, I know that in the end, I will arrive to the place I need to be and am content with that.
>>
>>19542814
Sit here and nit-pick / argue with faggots about it
>>
File: IMG_1882.jpg (25KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1882.jpg
25KB, 250x240px
>>19542814
I had a goal, and started learning to further that goal. But once I learned, my goal changed. Now I'm just accumulating power until I find out what I want to do next.
>>
>>19542814
Not a fucking thing. The greatest trick to learn is that there isn't a trick.
>>
>>19543168
Do you have more on this. A guy in modern clothes clawed through reality and slayed Tiamat as Marduk? Seems interesting but little hard to follow
>>
>>19542814
Vowed to reach the highest enlightenment. It will happen no doubt but I don't know what Im gonna act like after.
>>
>>19542814
Become a god. Repair Earth. Create.
>>
>>19543259
You can't do that already?
>>
>>19542814
I seek to become a warrior and strike fear into the hearts of evil men, and after a lifetime of sacrifice I can enter into a different universe to get a qt 3.141 horse waifu to cuddle with.
>>
>>19543999
I think it becomes easier when you finally rise above your demons
>>
>>19542814
summon a succubus
>>
>>19544211
>>>19542814 (OP)
>summon a succubus
This
>>
File: image.jpg (280KB, 1400x983px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280KB, 1400x983px
>>19542850

>forest hermit that shoots the shit with spirits

That's what I am;

>https://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/19529767#bottom

I used it to invent godhood, and now I'm just waiting for funding. My recipe;

>https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18867101/#18867113
>Calcium hydroxide $10/2oz, 11.27-12.46pH
>Carnauba wax - $40/64oz, 7pH
>Congo red - $10/100ml (Changes color with pH)
>Ethanol - $4/qt, 7.7pH
>Ethyl gallate - 7.7pH
>Gallic acid - (Polymerizes as a phenol)
>Graphene - Raises pH
>Linseed oil - $11/32oz, 7.5pH
>Liquid rubber - $60/gal
>Phosphoric acid - 11$/qt
>Pine rosin - $20/32oz
>Pozzolana - $10/1kg
>Sulfur - $23/20lbs
>Terpentine - $20/32oz
>Zinc chloride - $34/500g
>Zinc oxide - $20/1lb

And the recipe itself;

>Jar-I: Calcium hydroxide, Ethanol, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber
>Jar-II: Carnauba wax, Charcoal, Gallic acid, Pine rosin, Pozzolana, Terpentine
>Jar-III: Phosphoric acid, Water
>Jar-IV: Zinc oxide
>Jar-V: Zinc chloride

>Step 1: Mix dry powders of Jars I, II, IV and V into mold and stir,
>Step 2: Pour Jars III & VI into mold and stir,
>Step 3: Place mold in tank of water until setting occurs,
>Step 4: Place mold in pressure vessel and cook at 140C and the highest pressure possible
>Step 5: Apply mixture of Carnauba wax, Ethyl gallate, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber, Pine rosin and Zinc oxide with Congo red pigment as desired,
>Step 6: Apply a mixture of Carnauba wax, Ethyl gallate, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber, Pine rosin and Zinc oxide to the surface of the object and harden it with a heatgun,
>Step 7: Repeat Step 5 as necessary to prevent or repair carbonation, corrosion, cracking and oxidation

I also possess vast esoteric knowledge which was acquired by directly meeting divine beings - my Heavely self and her family.
>>
File: umaru delicia onichan.png (243KB, 636x355px) Image search: [Google]
umaru delicia onichan.png
243KB, 636x355px
>>19544315
Just the crazy kind of motherfucker I look for when I visit /x/.

Thanks for the read...
>>
File: wake_up.png (491KB, 749x932px) Image search: [Google]
wake_up.png
491KB, 749x932px
>>19542814
>What do you hope to do once you acquire enough knowledge of the paranormal/ occult. esoteracism?
Leave earth and go somewhere more interesting. Help anyone who wants, to do the same.

I could say something trite like "fix the earth" or "destroy evil" but honestly I'm not sure of what's what and who's who. Is the earth broken? Are we sure it isn't supposed to be shitty like this? With esoteric knowledge comes power, but not necessarily the knowledge to know the true nature of reality, and what (if anything) should be done with it.

>TL:DR no matter how much knowledge you have, there is always more to learn and your view of reality will change with how much you have.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.