[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most "famous magicians" in the west were mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: girl.jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
5KB, 243x207px
The most "famous magicians" in the west were mostly ending up in poverty, or imprisoned, or persecuted, or dying young, or addicted to drugs, or often a combination of some of those things. Anyone can simply learn about their lives and see this. Cagliostro, Crowley, Levi, Mathers, Spare, Agrippa, John Dee and the list goes on.

Isn't that proof that "spells" and shit like doesn't work for shit? They couldn't properly attract money or health into their life, meanwhile random non-occult faggots all over the world can.
>>
File: whitedog.jpg (10KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
whitedog.jpg
10KB, 196x110px
>>19542646

I wonder how many we haven't heard about that ended up conversely.
>>
>>19542646
That's why it isn't the way... I mean Giving a shit about things that never mattered in the first place. Constantly focused on things you don't have instead of going with the flow
>>
Magic isn't real. The people that seriously practice it are insane, hence end up in poverty.
>>
>>19542646
black magic heroin spells.... had to leave those friends
>>
>>19542646
Hello, AstralSurvivor9.

Levi was publishing until shortly before death.

"Poverty" is rather a harsh description of Dee's twilight. Dude died old, and rather more comfortable than wiki implies (living on sales of collections).

No evidence exists that Agrippa was seriously accused, much less persecuted, for his interest in or practice of magical or occult arts during his lifetime.

We don't know how Mathers died. A&O was already restabilizing under his and Moina's helm.

Cagliostro was, indeed, bad end.

Crowley died in at Netherwood, a retirement home for professors, with a lockbox of cash under his bed, a five or six room apartment, and was taken off heroin a full nine months before death.

Spare seems to be a case of renunciation. He had exhibits late in life and could have elected to take it on the road but seemed content to masturbate into clay pots with a dozen cats in his attic room. For a 70 year old dude with as many problems as he had, Spare got along GREAT until '56.
>>
>>19543886
lol you and that tranny goblin are fighting reeeeal hard for the most retarded /x/ user eh
>>
>>19543979
Do you have counter assertions from primary sources, like the Yorke Microfilms, Sloane MSS, or publication dates or are you just here to namecall?
>>
>>19543985
Not him but you tend to make it easy when you decide not to be anonymous on an anonymous board. If it's any consolation I think tranny goblin wins or azure/hermit/victory for his multiple personas and ego. Hanz is pretty fucked too
>>
>>19544017
If this is supposed to be anonymous board why have I, since day one, had the "name" field with tripcode support?
>>
>>19544040
Idk man, idk why you'd do that.
>>
The real magicians of the age are Moore, Dawkins, Leary, and Morrison
>>
>>19544040
So we can spot the special snowflake faggots. Faggot.
>>
>>19544017
I'm capping this.
Love you too!
>>
>>19542646
This is one reason Yahweh forbids sorcery...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.