[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys aware this will be your final stage? Some of u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1440x900px
Are you guys aware this will be your final stage?

Some of u can testify

U r going in too deep
>>
It happen to me, along with extensive drug use. I barely made it.
>>
>>19542551
pretty much.

it's beautiful, and scary. But maaaan, those digits!

just kidding, the metaphor is getting clearer and clearer...return to love and life, stay away for things that demand food but are never fed and traps are totally gay.
>>
>>19542559
Still mad tho?
>>
>>19542551
best thing that ever happened to me
i hope to explore
forever
>>
>>19542551
its not that bad honestly.
>>
>>19542551
I don't mind it and so it wont mind me.
>>
>>19542551

It's only scary at first. Like buttsex. Just lean in to it and you'll feel better in no time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2OP5Vf9bW0

We breaking the caccon, boys.
>>
>>19542551
That's pretty much the goal of most of /x/. Look at the tulpa community. It's basically schitzophrenia with a sense of control.
>>
Schizophrenia happens when you get lost
>>
>>19544653
50 shades of grey.
>>
Stupid OP
>>
I knew I could make it happen, so I pressed on.

I was afraid I might regret it, so I made myself have no regrets, and that is something I highly recommend.

There does come those moments when you're at maximum stimulation and you just wonder if there are other people who feel like you feel. When words lose all meaning and goals and ambitions all turn to shit. Reaching out for something but the only comfort to be had is the release that comes from just stretching out the arms. Not depressed enough to fall asleep but not really ambitious enough for hygiene or organization. So why not start a conversation? Well, there needs to be an ulterior motive first.

All in all, I'd say 10/10 personal experience, but definitely not for everyone. It just depends what you want out of life. I want my name to be spoken for ages, so I had to harden myself. I trained my body and mind to function under any intensity of intoxication. I studied strategy and tactics. I can connect the dots and act with limited knowledge. I'm pretty much a general.

Now I just need to fix my diet.

Schizophrenia is like talking on 4chan. Some of the voices want you to succeed, some of the voices have no fucking idea what they're talking about, and some of the voices are trolling your ass for the lulz. What separates the respectable shaman from the loonies, is the shaman's ability to pick and choose which voices to listen to
>>
>>19544710
You need to realize those are all your voice.
>>
>>19544653
Maybe I'm the exception?
>>
>>19544828
You need to realize that you and I are one and the same.

So what difference does it make?
>>
Someone get me up to speed here. Is this thread about having schizophrenia or giving yourself schizophrenia? Youve all definitly got it because this whole thread is a fucking word salad
>>
>>19544847
Well that's arguable. Especially if you understand eastern religions and philosophies.

But I will agree, we do have parts of us that are absolutely one in the same.

But our experiences are different, are emotions are different, the game we play is different.

Your game may be different than mine, but your voices are all just a part of you, not something external.
>>
>>19544844

Schizophrenia is a false enlightenment.
>>
>>19542559
Ditto

Other side is liberating sometimes. Sometimes itd be nice to go on a crazy though
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.