[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here believes there is God but literally hates Him with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: Jacob-Wrestles-with-God[1].jpg (227KB, 795x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jacob-Wrestles-with-God[1].jpg
227KB, 795x1000px
Who else here believes there is God but literally hates Him with every fibre of his being? I can't wait to spit in the face of the old clown. Also, I take sadistic pleasure in destroying his creations and snuffing out lesser life forms. I guess in a way I'm kinda like Him.
>>
>>19540581
You know, gnosticism was invented long ago. The god of religions is the same hiding behind all religions, there's a god above that god.
>>
File: ha-ha-god.jpg (70KB, 470x270px) Image search: [Google]
ha-ha-god.jpg
70KB, 470x270px
>>19540610
Meh. As far as I know, gnostics didn't go out of their way to destroy life and creation. So, no.
>>
>>19540581
Repent, you have alot of demons in your life
>>
You're pretty edgy, but I can do one better.
>>
>>19540618
Fuck you and fuck whatever 2-bit god figure you repent to.
>>
Spoils
You are your own god
Fuckin punked am I right?
>why do I put myself in no win scenarios where I suffer immensely?
No good answer besides you suffer to appreciate the good times
But that's not a good answer for people who never have a good time
>>
>>19540581
I hate him too, but you're one edgy faggot. Why kill/hurt innocent things? You're like him then and you can go fuck yourself with a rake.
>>
>>19540581
I believe in God but I haven't been 13 in quite some time
>>
>>19540731
To spit in his ugly face. Also, they're not really innocent.
>>
Good luck to that. Most think the matrix that we live in is a prison.
And if you do 'escape' you'll just find out it was all a ruse, and you'll just get penalized further.
>>
I don't believe in God
>>
>>19540731
Aww, does it make a weak faggot like you cry? That just makes it even more enjoyable.
>>
people condemn themselves with their own words...
>>
> hates everything
> likes to abuse animals
> self-destructive urges

You sound like a sociopath to me.
>>
I believe in him

But I think he is a fraud compared to the picture he paints in the Bible

He never showed me his blessings or protection despite my devotion and prayer.

Why would anyone keep praising a god who is invisible and inactive?
>>
>>19540794
Yep. Worship that? Never.
>>
>>19540778
he's just pretending to be weak and crying.

enjoy his roleplaying.
>>
File: pyramidkek.png (560KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
pyramidkek.png
560KB, 539x850px
>>19540581
>Who else here believes there is God but literally hates Him with every fibre of his being?

Hi, I'm God, I'll have you charged with assault if you spit in my face. Also the Jews are liars and phonies so if you're angry God isn't like the Jewish "God" or if you're angry God is like the Jewish "God" - remember they're just wannabes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DZbXf0Fyn0
>>
>>19540618
>Demons

>"I take sadistic pleasure in destroying his creations."

This is either a Demon Prince, A Devil, an Arch-Devil or Satan himself.
>>
>>19540581
but since we are the image of god, god is also our image. so in essence you are just hating yourself, which is normal during puberty.
>>
>>19540840
well if god also hates himself then it makes sense why everything is so screwed
>>
>>19540778
>implying strong men are miserable retards who kill small animals to get back at God

You had us all fooled for a moment there anon, but I think you're a pathetic loser in real life who is bitter about being a virgin while real chad thundercocks dominate your sissy ass
>>
>>19540581
edgelordoweawrjDjfFUffjFfuckk
FUCK THIS GAVE ME EDGENOGS
>>
Are you Jewish?
>>
>>19540615
Yes because Gnosticism isn't analogous to sadism. Seek help.
>>
>>19540778
You sound like a little fucking brat who likes to thinks he's tough shit but is driven borderline insane in frustration over how much of a pathetic weak willed loser he really is.
>>
>>19540581
God asked for mercy. You showed him none. You're fucked. You did something... like seriously fucking grubby and rather than face up to it, you blame God. Bye bye.
>>
Then Load a super soaker full of your spit, direct it towards your own face and blast away you ungrateful heathen. You are one of gods creations, you are a microcosm of him, your consciousness is derived from god so that's as close as you'll ever get
>>
>>19540581
>belief in god
>belief in no god

choose one.
>>
>>19540581
You are nothing like him. I assure you of that deranged man.
>>
File: 0620171542-1.jpg (745KB, 2836x1763px) Image search: [Google]
0620171542-1.jpg
745KB, 2836x1763px
>>19540581
>>
File: selflo.jpg (172KB, 836x637px) Image search: [Google]
selflo.jpg
172KB, 836x637px
>>19540581
Know thyself.
>>
>>19540581
pretty edgy my man
>>
File: IMG_2888.jpg (52KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2888.jpg
52KB, 640x604px
>>19540581
>>
>>19540581
literally same, i've seen god fuck me and everyone else i know, good and bad, over, and consider demons to be Pretty Cool Guys and lucifer to have the right idea

however i'm not an edgy bastard that destroys things just because of what made them. work is separate from its author sometimes u feel me
>>
>>19540581
Cut the flap, Jakey-Poo! God loves you!
>>
G.W. Boyz 4 Lyf, Homie!
>>
>>19540581
Why you spend your precious time on hating something that died long ago? God is dead faggots.
>>
>>19545394
No way, Joe say! But you did! Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. When you accept Christ and wholeheartedly confess your sins, you are forgiven, and God being so loving, gives the gift to you of eternal life! Glory to God! He is glorified night and day!
>>
Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved! Amen!
>>
File: bah.png (427KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
bah.png
427KB, 600x315px
>>19545032
Yep he is one nasty trickster. The ugly sadist voyeur I saw behind the veil is nothing I would ever submit to or worship. He mocks and I mock him back.
>>
>>19546094
he also doesn't care about his creation as much as you think for you to appreciate it. don't feel sorry for his creation. if you appreciate it too much he will destroy it in your face and laugh at you. everything is all a nasty extension of his ugly motherfucker face
>>
>>19541280
Why?
>>
>>19540581
Edgy piece of shit. Go kill yourself and be done with it you useless maggot. No one cares or loves you anyways.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.