[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Try to describe how clear you're able to visualize your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

Try to describe how clear you're able to visualize your imagination.

low lasting 1-10 virtual reality
>>
{10,10,10,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3} ⊃ {X,Y,Z,T}
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUwEIt9ez7M
>>
Not very well. I'd give myself a 2. I have to sit and concentrate hard to get some good visualization going.
>>
How do people interpret (how well visually, compared to watching movie for example) different entities whilst meditating or other states of altered consciousness?
>>
>>19540318
I'd say an 8 or a 9. I've spent days just imagining fantasy situations and "watching" them like a movie.
>>
File: 0357278954786.jpg (44KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
0357278954786.jpg
44KB, 825x464px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0
>>
I've read a book on Nikola Tesla almost 10 time over now. In it, it is said that Tesla, from a young age, would develop models and prototypes of his inventions and machines in his mind, instead of wasting time and resources in the real world. I've always had a great imagination, but after reading this I tried to practice and hone my imagination so that I can almost see a sort of cad model in my imagination and can even spin it or expand it.
>>
>>19540318
10. the clearest.
>>
Mine is about 7 visual
but my thoughts are bad, like a 3.

Does anyone else have trouble getting through thinking through a sentence? I'll jump from the start, to another part of the sentence, then stutter on the word and then go back to the start before finishing.
Is this normal? I'm not trying to sound special or anything I'm just curious because it can be quite worrying at times
>>
>>19540536
English has a rhythm to it.
It's specifically designed to make tales easy to remember or write.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K13GJkGvDw
>>
>>19540318
normal walking life: 5-6
In the shower: 7
Conscious Hypnagogic State: an easy 10
>>
>>19540532
I thought this was basic common sense, by putting something on paper the total information is limited.
Source: Schizophrenia
>>
I can remember some nice details but nowhere near seeing it complete with my minds eye (or whatever)
>>
>>19540318

10/10 interactive 3D hologram with surround sound. No tactile though. Don't want that shit. I masturbate enough as it is.
>>
>>19540567
bursts of random or intentional x-long lasting unfoldings with after reflection on experience, is that how it's supposed to work? and the better you are at this (however its supposed to be measured) more vivid or creative the experience?

>an easy 10
10 would be DMT trip imo
>>
7/10
Used to be an 8 but....
Shit happened
>>
>>19540586
>>19540567
>10 would be DMT trip imo
which is Conscious Hypnagogic State as you said i guess
>>
If I'm about to sleep, like 7

If I'm high, like 100
I can literally close my eyes and vividly imagine whatever I want to. Sometimes I've made up whole TV shows in my head and kept myself entertained that way
>>
>>19540586
>>19540593

I have done DMT and I'd personally not consider that as visualization. It's too powerful and you truly have little control, where as I consider visualization as manifesting a vision of your choosing.

What I meant by "Conscious Hypnagogic State" was the state I find myself in just before I slip into a lucid dream using the WILD technique. The lucid dream itself I would again not call visualization. While having conscious awareness within the dream, I have only some control over what I can manifest/see.

This is only my definition and opinion however
>>
>>19540318

I'm >>19540578

Why do you want this information anyway?
>>
>>19540411
same here
>>
File: IMG_3520.jpg (131KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3520.jpg
131KB, 900x601px
>>19540318
Fucking 10/10. Can't everyone though? The question is confusing
>>
>>19540318
1/10 I don't even see shit on LSD, Shrooms, 25i.
>>
File: Gaze.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gaze.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>19540318
Based on your scale mine is about a 9. But only when I'm lying down and sorta sleepy.

It's like I begin to dream and am experiencing my imagination like having a dream except I'm still awake and can either snap out of it or fall asleep and let it take off as a dream.
>>
>>19540318
Anyone have any tips on how to improve it? I can picture what something would look like in my mind but I only see blackness or oscillating fields. I normally can't see any images at all.
>>
>>19541858
You don't literally see anything. See it with your minds eye.
>>
>>19541925
I always thought that visualizaton involved closed eye visuals. Like this guy said >>19540411

It's also possible to overlay these onto your normal vision once you become proficient. Bardon and Ophiel have methods on training these skills. I haven't had much results with either though.
>>
>>19541858
You mean, your imagination is entirely verbal? Then you have aphantasia
>>
>>19542302
No. I can perfectly picture something in my mind from memory but this seems different from what others mean by visualization. It seems that some people are able to have vivid "dreams" while awake through closed eye visuals. In the link below I'm only able to reach level 2 normally. I rarely see color.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination
>>
>>19542378
By "picturing" something, do you mean describing it, or actually seeing it like you would in real life?
http://aphant.asia/have-i-got-aphantasia
>>
>>19542400
I can recall a mental image of how something looks in real life. The tasks you linked were easy. Some people have trained visualization to a point where they can actually see the image with eyes closed. This is kind of a controlled hallucination. I can't do this.
>>
I can manage about a 3 whether I'm awake or in dreaming. Within dreams, I can also boost it straight to 10 by manifesting whatever I'm imagining directly in my environment, but obviously this comes with the hazards of directly manifesting whatever I'm imagining in my environment.
>>
>>19540318
i can do
>>19541956
this
loneliness has its gifts
>>
I'd say ten, I can see mental images clear as day. Straight up making up people and the details of things I don't know the ins and outs of can take a second though.
>>
File: giphy.gif (488KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
488KB, 500x370px
>>19540595
Same
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.