[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems like no matter what i do I'm unable to fall out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: received_963072927205740.jpg (278KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
received_963072927205740.jpg
278KB, 1920x1440px
It seems like no matter what i do I'm unable to fall out of love with this girl. I think it's actually driving me mad. She's unable/unwilling to like me back and knowing I'll never have her is tearing my mind/soul apart. I've been trying to do ice magick to freeze off my emotions but it's not working. Can someone help? Either by lending me energy to amp up the magick or giving me an alternative?
>>
>William Shatner's favorite board
>>
>>19539950
You get help where you can
>>
>>19539938
Red queen tell your husband to stop messing with me it's your job to keep him in check so do it he is annoying as fug.
>>
>>19539938
You should probably take this to /adv/ bud
>>
>>19539938
You might try Pavlovian conditioning to negatively reinforce her. Get a rubber band, put it around your wrist, and every time you think about her, snap it. ABSOLUTELY EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Another (less desirable) possibility is obsessing about some different girl instead, but that's just setting you up for being in this same exact place later.
>>
>>19540188
The real answer is not to obsess over girls to begin with.
OP - you're obsessed with the ideal image of that girl which lived inside of your head, not the real person.
Idealizing women is a thing that people with little experience do. Just go out and play the field, meet more girls and you'll drift away from these extremes.
Or, you know, keep trying that ice magic...
>>
>>19539938
Do not mix magic and feelings.. It's never going to turn out as you expect it to..
>>
>>19540204
SO MUCH THIS.
>>
>>19539938
try fire magic my dide
>>
>>19539938
You don't need anybody, Anon. What you are looking for is inside of you. It has always been there. You will find clarity and your true sense of self. Open your eyes. Open your heart. Love yourself, without judgement. Time is an illusion. Everything has already happened. One day it will all make sense to you. It has to unfold this way.

Remember, love yourself. No judgement. I've been there before.
>>
>>19539938
Maybe you should just learn to accept your feelings and then let go of the need to change them?
Obviously this girl means something to you. You don't have to fight it. Instead, just let it be and be content with where you are, regardless of how she feels
>>
Tell her to go fuck herself. You're not some emotional dildo for her to use when her boyfriend or fuckbuddy aint treating her the way she likes. Get drunk. Smoke a cigar and turn the volume up on some of your favorite songs. Bitch dont deserve you.
>>
>>19540394
Hell. Ignore her unless she asks you a question and then answer it quickly and stop talking again. When she eventually asks why youve been so distant lately tell her you're worth far more than just a friendship. Dont debate it. She'll want to debate it. Just leave it at what you said. Eventually she'll either leave you alone entirely or miss you enough she'll come crawling back to you for a chance to be with you.
>>
>>19539938
Look in the fucking mirror and tell yourself its fucking over, get over it!

Quit holding onto that which does mean not serve you
>>
not /x/ related
>>
>>19540144
You can't control men, especially those outside of flesh
>>19540188
That's a good point, I should give that a shot tomorrow
>>19540204
Incredibly useful response. Idealizing is something I'm quite known for doing. /Pol/ approach is best
>>19540217
That's why I figured ice magick would be best, very little chance for side effects/wild stuff
>>19540401
Also really smart response. I honestly think if I could muster the discipline for this combined with >>19540204 I'd be in good shape.
>>19540382
Thank you, a lot of love in your words. I appreciate that.
>>
>>19540188

>Another (less desirable) possibility is obsessing about some different girl instead, but that's just setting you up for being in this same exact place later.

Sadness is greatness in disguise, my advice is similar to this, although instead of running from the sadness to the next girl, run to the sadness that is as apex as possible.

Also if u ain gettin nooky tell that bitch to gtfo. Attach your obsession to her so much that the break of distance hurts you as much as possible. As much emotional trauma as possible.

My advice creates Gods, the other advice here creates fragile little boys.

She'll probably leave the entire area if u ain a bitch nigga, make sure to mean mug dat bitch so she know she dun goofed!

Once she is physically gone she has no stolen charge from you and vanishes into an abysmal waste catlady carcass and the next nametag can take up the traits that she plagiarized anyway.

An age old dance! A goddess of love and passion... and a clone of plastic.

The name tag is a lie. You love her flesh and style and attributes, not her nametag.

Take the flesh, style and attributes back.

You desire them, thus they are yours and not hers.

Make this abundantly clear in your mind at all times you have the energy to do so. Especially if you happen to see her {and are either mean mugging or setting phasers to IGNORE}
>>
401 anon here. Seriously OP. Im literally in the same situation right now with this chick from work. Already shes asking other people to try to talk to me because she doesnt want to try to approach me herself. The toxic removal episode of rick and morty gave me an excellent response for when she finally does approach me. If she says she misses you then tell her that she doesnt. She misses having someone that loved her so much it didnt matter that she didnt love them back.
>>
File: mkeijq.jpg (11KB, 180x216px) Image search: [Google]
mkeijq.jpg
11KB, 180x216px
>>19539938
> I've been trying to do ice magick to freeze off my emotions but it's not working

Thanks for the laugh, I feel a little less pathetic now.
Some medicine: that girl doesn't like you because you are not good looking. The fact that you are obsessed with this one girl further solidifies this assumption. In spite of what people tell you, the dating game is 90% looks, all the other jazz (sense of humor, personality, charisma) is just sprinkled on top of it.

In your current position, you either
a, work to be a more desirable option for future partners
b, aim lower.

Also, forget this girl. She is gone. She will never see you as a potential mate, you will only waste your valuable time and other resources, and you will hate yourself for that. Trust me, I've been there.

Also, you are likely very young, but drop this magic bullshit.

TL;DR: work out, make more money, improve your social standing, forget abut this bitch and the wizard bullshit (unless you aim to be an actual wizard).
>>
>>19540735
Good advice
Listen to him op
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.